Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Ordeal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ordeal (770 Views)

My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn / My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife / My Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal by olason1: 4:37pm On May 18, 2020
Good day to us all. Something happened to me today and I thought I should share...

This covid season has been a very bad one for me as it has really affected my home's welfare negatively. As my profession is on top of the list of the top hit professions...

We have been managing the situation and going to bed every night with the hope of a better tomorrow. My wife decided to make nose masks for sale when the lockdown was eased but it was almost a bad venture because sellers of nose masks were flying around the place and most of them were selling for 50nra, this made input more than output.

So today, I went to the market to sell as usual. [cos I can't stand her going to stand under the sun with our less than 6months old baby] When I got back home, I met food [last rice n beans in the house] on fire... she had to use firewood cos we ran out of gas yesterday...

long story short... ladies and gentle men, I mistakenly poured the food away right there on the fire while helping her to attend to it... I went lost staring at the food on the ground, my wife's heavy laugh brought me back... she was just laughing telling me sorry[that's how to know when matter don pass cry], in my mind I was like is it not you that is on exclusive breast feeding that I should say sorry to?

Since we still have 600nra from selling nose mask, I took 100nra and bought her bread. We will use the remaining 500nra to arrange dinner and tomorrow is another day full of hopes.
Satan is a liar, we will survive .
Incase you are also going through a phase like this, it shall pass don't let it weigh you down.

PS: My wife is still searching, if you have a job for her, we will appreciate. She's a degree holder.

5 Likes

Re: My Ordeal by Yuceeluv(f): 4:46pm On May 18, 2020
You have a patient wife o oga. If it were me, Lord knows i will literally cry while i raise small fire and brimstone... Then i will say sorry later grin

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal by woky: 4:55pm On May 18, 2020
I feel for you bro! You have a patient wife, if not the story would have been another thing..
God will perfect his will! no be huger go kill us
God forbid!!
Re: My Ordeal by Mariangeles(f): 5:27pm On May 18, 2020
Chai!
Your wife's laughter proves she's at peace in a difficult situation.
Only a peaceful soul can laugh in a helpless situation.
Whatever you do, never make the situation worse by expressing frustration and venting out on her.
Protect the peace in your home and keep calm. This difficult phase shall definitely pass.
It is not lack of money that destroys a home, but lack of peace and understanding.
Cherish you wife and keep on supporting her as you're doing, she'll love and appreciate you for it.

5 Likes

Re: My Ordeal by jesmond3945: 6:05pm On May 18, 2020
How much is your gas? What is your account number?

4 Likes

Re: My Ordeal by olason1: 6:14pm On May 18, 2020
jesmond3945:

Thanks bro. It's 3750nra. 3067133533 O.A. first bank. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal by olason1: 6:17pm On May 18, 2020
Mariangeles:
Chai!
Your wife's laughter proves she's at peace in a difficult situation.
Only a peaceful soul can laugh in a helpless situation.
Whatever you do, never make the situation worse by expressing frustration and venting out on her.
Protect the peace in your home and keep calm. This difficult phase shall definitely pass.
It is not lack of money that destroys a home, but lack of peace and understanding.
Cherish you wife and keep on supporting her as you're doing, she'll love and appreciate you for it.

Thanks for your advice. I will sure do all you've said.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal by Mariangeles(f): 6:26pm On May 18, 2020
olason1:

Thanks for your advice. I will sure do all you've said.

May God bless your home.
Re: My Ordeal by olason1: 6:42pm On May 18, 2020
jesmond3945:

Thank you very much I really appreciate you. God bless you more.
Re: My Ordeal by V8: 11:05pm On May 18, 2020
olason1:

Thanks bro. It's 3750nra. 3067133533 O.A. first bank. Thank you.

Pls buy 3 mudu or Kongo of rice for that your wonderful wife.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal by olason1: 10:14am On May 19, 2020
V8:

Pls buy 3 mudu or Kongo of rice for that your wonderful wife.

Thank you very much. God bless you.
Re: My Ordeal by Lamanii22(f): 10:38am On May 19, 2020
Awwwwn I'm really sorry about what you had to go through... God will turn your life around for good... Mehn OP your wife's patient ooo... You're one hell of a lucky man...

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal by olason1: 7:01am On May 21, 2020
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn I'm really sorry about what you had to go through... God will turn your life around for good... Mehn OP your wife's patient ooo... You're one hell of a lucky man...

Amen. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life Changing Experience / Good / 2007 Toyota RAV4 Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.