Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn (2210 Views)

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by waguan200: 2:56pm On Mar 29
So I met this girl at a ceremony that was awarded to her to handle. Got her number for future biz, called her 2 months later for a job props, and she agreed. So i thought we should meet first and discuss so we could take it further. I noticed she was finer than the day I saw her at the ceremony. Oh well, i come begin start to dey dey nice sha, from there I told her to come meet me at a hotel thinking she go gree, she didnt after two tries, then after the third time she came through. When she came, i figured she was using an iphone 6, and her account balance was like 1,500. To myself omo this girl fine die and shes using this old version iphone when 11pro max was already in vogue then. I just thought to myself, for someone running social parol, she must be meeting different people and she ought to have seen someone that wud def be her maga and be taking care of her.

To cut story short, i decided to start upgrading her, changed her phone first, we bought fairly used iphone 8 plus then i guess, then i started processing on how to eff her. Invited her to the hotel again, she nor come, so one day she asked me what i wanted,i said what u mean, she asked if i wanted sex, I was like oh well, didnt give her precise answer but she know what i meant. Most times when i send her maybe airtime, she go send me that sticker for whats app of a teddy bear standing and holding a wall with big yansh protuding out. I go dey tell myself sey, if she dey send me this kind thing, she spose fit fucck, but why she nor wan turn up. One day i called her that she should come na, omo na so she show oo, he nor reach 15mins, she don pull off her jeans, me sef quicly comot my level, the fukk began, she was sweet, nice ass, very clean i mean very clean babe. But i didnt cum becox i dun too drink.

After we were done, the next thing she said was, plz i need 150k now now plz, like i need it urgently, i was like common u cant just come up with that kind of request all of a sudden and you expect me to approve. Because i go like dey nack am dey go, i gave her 100k. But somethin in me was like, why did she all of a sudden requesting for money after sex, when it was not like we discussed it b4 she came, infact there was never a solid convo that pointed to pay for sex between us. Anyways after that day, we come begin dey Bleep steady, i come begin dey like her, but not too deep, during that period, all the business wey i dey do just dey enter, money just dey flow, blessings upon blessings, unusual biz proposal come begin dey flow. So me sef come reason am sey he be like sey her head dey there, from that moment, i moved her from her the hostel she was at straight to her own new apt, cos she bin dey unilag that period (DLI), I bought everything she needed from tv, fridge, gas cooker, fan ,ac, sound system, bed, i mean everything a woman will need for a comfortable stay. To top it up, i come put her for weekly pay for upkeep, and every month end 150k for normal shopping, in which she sef dey get jobs oo steady. I know sey some people go call me mugu, i agree.

The relationship then got serious, but then i think she loved me more than i did, she was loyal to a fault, tells me everywhere she goes, does video call, always talking on d phone. So i didnt want her to feel that am too glued, so i sort of once in a while tell her that am not emotionally stable that she should not rely on me being in this relationship for too long that she should make sure she has back up oo, but i guess that only made her more obsessed with me. After a while, knowing and studying her that she was really loyal cos i had to bug her crip and hear some of her convo the way she was turning men down, i started to develop feelings for her, GBAM me sef come fall in love. So moving forward into the 1year of our relationship, she clocked 25, this time i was not around, so she wipe me bill for her bday, and listed every wey she wan do, part of the plan was to take her two sisters and three of her friends to an apartment lodge of 3 bed, host her family and do photoshoot, buy clothes etc. I sha expend almost 2.5 meter, it was nothing to me cos i was stinkingly hefty with cash then. So after hosting her family, the next day they proceeded with the apartment lodging as their plan was to go clubbing that night and then discharge the next day. Ok na, she called me when they got there,it was on a friday, that afternoon, she called, bae, so there is this guy that approached me, hes like a working class sort of guy, he said he wants to extend a day extra for the apartment for me and my folks and friends, i wanted to refute it immediately, but because her two sis were there and that i didnt want to make her feel that am too deep into her, I said well as long as ur sis are there, no probs, but that if they are leaving that saturday morin, u had better leave with them or else, she said no they are staying. I said oh well go ahead.

That friday, i recalled calling her that which club are u guys going, she said they dont know yet that they are planning to go to one around VI, she mentioned one club like that cant recall, but that she will let me know. Till they left and got to the location, i didnt know anything, no calls nothing and me nor wand ey bother am since na ladies parol, later sha i come message her sey where una dey, na cubana for VI them dey, in which she dun tell me b4 sey she used to help this guy that does shit at peoples wedding dey do shows, and sey him dey always invite her and her friends to the club and give them free drinks, and they even sometimes sleep in his house. I ask her sey that guy though i have never seen any news about him with sex or woman scandal, so i cant conclude sey him dun nack u, but its certain that he may have pimped her to some peeps in the past, so as she mention cubana and which na that guy dey manage the place with white lion, i just thought to myself sey na the dude arrange them come. So i was like, u told me u were going to one Club DNA, but na Cubana una end up and u didnt tell me, she said well that because they left early, the DNA was not bubbling, so they decided to come to Cubana, i was like, oh well have fun, talk to u tmr.

So around 5am, she called me that them dun reach apartment back, that they want to go to 4points to eat breakfast, i said no p, she bill me, i said i dnt have that have spent more than the actual budget, she said no P. fastforwarding to that saturday which the so called anonymous guy had paid for, we were talking that afternoon and i asked her how the clubbing was, she said well na one of his male friend even suggested they come there and he was the one that boguth them the drinnk and sprayed her money. I was like is it that guy that does shit at peoples wedding?? she said no. In which later later she admitted it was prerrty Mike that hosted them,probably the one that paid the extra day at the apartment. Ok na, that day for evening, she told me that her sisters are leaving, that are friends are still here thought, i was now like u should leave with them or else yawa go dey oo, cos i knew that the dude that paid will not just pay like that. She said bae plz na, since started dating over a year, i have not spent any single time out with my friends, and this is jus tone of those opportunity that i have to make use of that i should let her stay that is it not just tomorrow they are checking out. I come sey well its all good. Later on that night, i come call her, we dey talk, them dey pool area for the apartment lodge with her 3 friends, so next thing i heard a guys voice, i come ask her sey who be that, she said nobody, i was like i heard a guys voice now, omo she cut call straight, i called her back immediately, omo she nor pick, after 5mins she come pick sey make i nor vex, sey noise dey there na why she move comot there so she can hear me, i was like ok no probs, am off to bed gnyt. Next morning, i jst sent her a message that count me less of a fool, its all over, please do not contact me again. As she reach house that next morning, omo na so so cry, dey beg me, dey cry, dey wait, send video of ehr crying, went to the hostel where r friends are at to avoid killing herself, her sister called me to beg, i nor just answer anybody. Blocked her number, she still use different numbers take call me. Me as a bad guy, i dun fukk her up the arse b4, but she nor dey gree, so i come reason am sey, if i invite am sey make we talk, she would want to do anything to please me in order for us to get back. I come tell am sey make she show, so we can talk. So i was back, then she came around, i come tell am sey its not possible for us to get back again that the trust is shattered, and theres no reason for us to be together again, omo she burst cry again come tell me sey ok, if at all i nor wan get back with her, that can I still be giving her the weekly money and the month end shopping money, i just laugh inside of myself sey nor be sey she love me sef, na wetin i dey do she love, i just activate my devil mode, tell am sey ok on one condition for me to take u vack, sey i go gast fukk her up the arse, and i go dey do am dey go steady, she sey the thing go pain her, sey i beg make we just do normal sey she wont betray our trust again , sey though nothing happen that day, sey na her friend bf dey talk, but she had to move away from there make i nor think sey na she them find come. I sey well thats the only option, sey if she nor gree, make she dey go. Omo na so i carry my hennessy and loud, dey run my forex dey go, she asked if she can smoke a little too, i gave her small cos i knw she used to smoke back then but never smoked throughout when were dating. I give her smoke and she had henessey, omo na so she pull off sey make i come burst the ass, my prick swell straight, funny thing is, when she was coming, i told her to bring my boxers short, singlets and my vaseline wey dey her house since we nor dey do again, so na that vaseline i dey take oil the place up, omo the place tight dieee as i enter she shout uhhhhhhhhh as i dipped it in. I lash that yansh till morning find out sey shit stains sef dey the bedshit. For the next 2weeks i kpansh the yansh well till the anus get ring around it, i just blcked her off finally and moved on.

Guys make una nor dull like i did oo, though the girl try oo, throughout when we dey, she loyal die, so sometimes na friends dey cause all these things, but its not an excuse, once a girl messes up,its either u just free her once, or do am the way i did this CHEERS GUYS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by hslbroker2(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29
Ok
Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Foodqueen(f): 3:30pm On Mar 29
What's there to learn actually.

Did u write that u gave her 2.5m for bd celebration or what

3 Likes

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Sapasenator: 3:43pm On Mar 29
Nothing to learn. You are not a bright person and I will not call you Simp because I hate that word.

Continue using your savings to impress a girl inugo.

The stupidest being in the whole world is the male creature with an erection.

19 Likes

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by adamma24: 3:58pm On Mar 29
All this imaginary stories self don too plenty for nairaland...

1 Like

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Gaspardd(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29
Ten is happening oooo.

I remember one time when my friend invited me to a bar, na so I see my babe with her friend with 2 guys....that means those guys shared d babes one one nah.
But I didn't give a shït I just waved at her, proceeded to have a drink with my guy.

She later came that night trying to shalaye and shïts but I just shushed her and asked her if she had a good time.

You see, I'm a very cool motherfücker and whenever I approach a lady, and she starts doing shakara; I'll just laugh cuz I know that there re lots of pigs like you out there, she can have them.

10 Likes

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:37pm On Mar 29
Look what greed exposes ladies to. She wants to live large above her means. The moment you began putting pressure on her to come to your hotel room, is when she should have cut ties with you knowing you are not a decent man, but greed for money wouldn't let her.

You may think you have hurt her and gotten away with it, but atimes karma fvcks up even the richest of men, some of you even die Young, or never get to find good wives to marry. That fooli$h girl allowed you introduce her to angry drug$? Anal $ex and all manner of non$en$e. If only she knows that all drvg addict$ are heading to doom. She was living a simple life using a cheap phone, then you zoomed in to ruin her? Our ladies don't just want to be wise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by cococandy(f): 7:06pm On Mar 29
So many weird people on this forum

Even if this story is true, what’s the point? What’s the head or tail? I don’t get it.

1 Like

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by labake1(f): 7:50pm On Mar 29
Job vacancy

I am looking for someone that can summarize the above post.
Salary is attractive

6 Likes

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Karlifate: 7:52pm On Mar 29
labake1:
Job vacancy

Salary is attractive

Dear HR,

I will accept Jeff Bezos net worth for a start.

Deal or no deal.

Warm regards,
Karlifate.

2 Likes

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by labake1(f): 8:39pm On Mar 29
Karlifate:

Dear HR,

I will accept Jeff Bezos net worth for a start.

Deal or no deal.

Warm regards,
Karlifate.

Eheen, send your CV let's see if you are qualified

3 Likes

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Verbtips(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29
LilMissFavvy:
Look what greed exposes ladies to. She wants to live large above her means and above what her parents can afford. The moment you began putting pressure on her to come to your hotel room, is when she should have cut ties with you knowing you are not a decent man, but greed for money wouldn't let her.

You may think you have hurt her and gotten away with it, but atimes karma fvcks up even the richest of men, some of you even die Young, or never get to find good wives to marry. That fooli$h girl allowed you introduce her to angry drug$? Anal $ex and all manner of non$en$e. If only she knows that all drvg addict$ are d00med. She was living a simple life using a cheap phone, then you zoomed in to ruin her? Our ladies don't just want to be smart.
no mind them jare
make them the catch cruz.
but when karma visit them dier eye go clear

1 Like

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Verbtips(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29
labake1:
Job vacancy
I am looking for someone that can summarize the above post. Salary is attractive
ha much

2 Likes

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by labake1(f): 9:15pm On Mar 29
Verbtips:
ha much

Don't worry about salary

1 Like

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Karlifate: 9:19pm On Mar 29
labake1:

Eheen, send your CV let's see if you are qualified

Check your mailbox.

1 Like

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by wunmi590(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29

I can't imagine I used my precious time to read this rubbish...

Karma is coming for you, remember you will give birth to a girl..

2 Likes

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by CockPit: 9:59pm On Mar 29
Sapasenator:
Nothing to learn. You are not a bright person and I will not call you Simp because I hate that word.

Continue using your savings to impress a girl inugo.

The stupidest being in the whole planet is a male with an erection.

1 Like

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Verbtips(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29
labake1:

Don't worry about salary
y

1 Like

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Fulgur: 11:12pm On Mar 29
I don't know why all the complaints. The girl is far from decent. Knew all along that the guy was just into sex but she yielded because he was the best available guy.

And where it mattered most, she wasn't truthful. She was all in for the money and would have easily go after a guy with a fatter wallet if the opportunity presented itself.

1 Like

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Dzzzz: 11:31pm On Mar 29
Foodqueen:
What's there to learn actually.

Did u write that u gave her 2.5m for bd celebration or what
..😂😂😂this slowpoke thinks he’s wise 😂😂..She loyal so Na the birthday she change?..This guy Na Ekuke.

1 Like

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Dzzzz: 11:38pm On Mar 29
labake1:
Job vacancy

Salary is attractive
..He see girl,he like,he buy phone,he toast,he Bleep,he love,he do shopping,he pay rent,she do birthday,he do paranran,she bring sister,he pay for lodge,she see man friend,he carry her to club,she see pretty mike,she no go house,man friend pay another day for lodge,bf call,she cut call,she call bf,he vex,he para,he cut relationship,she beg,he remember yansh,he call,he drink,he smoke,she say no yansh,he say yansh please,she say small small,he Bleep,he see ring for yansh,she go,he block her,he advice us..The End...I try Na 😂😂

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Farfalla(f): 12:47am On Mar 30
You forgot to include one important detail in your story -- Your age.

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Kinghenry1315: 4:22am On Mar 30
Money is the root of all evil but you could have used all that money in a better way and still be lashing different ladies
Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Itooweak4una: 6:38am On Mar 30
Please bro what I'm interested is what are you into that gives you so much money.

1 Like

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by pretydiva(f): 7:40am On Mar 30
So what’s the moral lesson of your story. I was expecting to see were you caught her red handed or had a very concrete evidence that she cheated on you

Reading your story sef gave me migraine. Mctewwww
Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Kalatium(m): 8:12am On Mar 30
And you are proud for finally having anal sex with her.

The only thing you end up gaining here are just memories and nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by ruggedtimi(m): 8:26am On Mar 30
90% of yahoo boys and gen z guys girlfriends are into hookup. Bt the boys are blinded with beauty and because they have the money to spend. But op i only read the last paragraph.

2 Likes

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by labake1(f): 9:07am On Mar 30
Dzzzz:
..He see girl,he like,he buy phone,he toast,he Bleep,he love,he do shopping,he pay rent,she do birthday,he do paranran,she bring sister,he pay for lodge,she see man friend,he carry her to club,she see pretty mike,she no go house,man friend pay another day for lodge,bf call,she cut call,she call bf,he vex,he para,he cut relationship,she beg,he remember yansh,he call,he drink,he smoke,she say no yansh,he say yansh please,she say small small,he Bleep,he see ring for yansh,she go,he block her,he advice us..The End...I try Na 😂😂

You try well, come take kuli kuli
Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Ouchbabe(f): 10:02am On Mar 30
Mr Man go back and read this your write up then come back and tell us if you are truly proud of what you did.

As for the girl, her long throat for money landed her in the mess of having her ass torn.

There are so many demons in human form on this forum. One idiot dm asking for my nude and video sex. I clearly told him I'm married with kids and he said"And so what"

Karma is real, let's be careful of our actions.
Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Astra101: 10:45am On Mar 30
Dzzzz:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You see why I love nairaland and twitter especially when I'm bored?

1 Like

Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Oizee(f): 11:05am On Mar 30
Dzzzz:
u tried but i doubt she will hire you..... U added to my migraine.....
Re: My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn by Nazgul: 11:20am On Mar 30
Most Nigerian youths are suffering from poverty of the mind, they lack the business acumen to create wealth.

Give them 10m, the first place they'll head to is a club, then women. That's what they brag with. You can hardly come across a Nigerian youth bragging about having over 100 employees. It's always how they ordered for Azul at Cubanna and paid 500k for lap dance from a whóre. This country has no future.

I don't know the purpose of this your story. Is it to tell us how you spent millions on a runs girl or how you drilled her àss or how she played a fast one on you by fúcking another big spender. I still don't get it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update: The Beautiful Baby Who Was Manhandled By Her Nanny In Uganda. / Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story / Searching For Choco Milo Cubes In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.