Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! (17115 Views)

Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / Need To Enrol Into Forex Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Danielqwer: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2011
Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader then we urgently require your services.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2011
Poster learn different strategies and demo trade for at least six months. Do not get carried away by 2 days of success then you fund live and lose then you come out with all sort of conspiracy theory.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Danielqwer: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2011
Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader, we urgently require your services.

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2011
^^^
I wonder why you haven't been banned, you've spammed almost all the threads in this section angry angry
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by hassan123(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2011
Do not expect to start making money with your first investment in forex trading. You gain experience after losing several times. So, the 1st advice is
! Do not trade wit d money you can not afford to lose, like money for bills, debts, etc. Trade wit d money that if you lose it, you will not be pained.
2 Start small. Don't start with 1,000 usd, etc. Now, there are micro accounts that you can start with 20 usd, in order to train yourself
3 you don't even need to waste your money now as there are a few brokers that will give you some real money to start trading. so, you don't need to deposit
4 Forex is a full time job, as news can come at any time and reverse the trend
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2011
hassan123:

4 Forex is a full time job, as news can come at any time and reverse the trend
From the look of things, I want to start trading only NPF news
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by hassan123(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ blink, well, I have l also once tried news trading, but I realised it was 2 expensive as brokers charge huge spread due to a lot of requests from traders at a particular point in time (demand outweighing supply). I'm not in a position to recommend a particular strategy to anyone as d strategy that fits a particular trader may not fit the other. But I am a technical trader trading with the trend (though I also read fundamentals.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by paulo1234: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
LISTEN TO THE PRO, DONT MIND SUGAR MOUTH. I WILL SUGGEST YOU GET TRAINED BY SOMEBODY READY TO HOLD YOUR HANDS FOR NOTHING LESS THAN 6 MONTHS, BEFORE YOU PUT LIVE MONEY. THEN ANOTHER 3 MONTH WITH YOUR MONEY ON THE RUN (PROFIT/LOSS).
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2011
hassan123:

@ blink, well, I have l also once tried news trading, but I realised it was 2 expensive as brokers charge huge spread due to a lot of requests from traders at a particular point in time (demand outweighing supply). I'm not in a position to recommend a particular strategy to anyone as d strategy that fits a particular trader may not fit the other. But I am a technical trader trading with the trend (though I also read fundamentals.
Ok, I have F9D1 ebook but its not enough. I am waiting for fxforecaster to start their automated trading. I think I'll follow that part.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by globexl: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2011
You are going to be sorry for yourself. I can bet my money on that. Forex trading is not the answer for unemployment. It is for proffessional traders who trade with billions of dollars of intstutional money for banks, mutual funds, hedge funds and even soverign wealth funds. They can well afford to lose millions today and hope to make it back tomorrow. I have never met any individual who is living on profits from forex trading.The many who lose all their life savings are often too ashamed to admit it to anyone.
Let anyone that you know show you proof that they are making a good living on forex trading. It sounds fun and exciting when ur doing practice trading,but when u put your real money into it, sadness and sorrow will become your constant companions.
If you are very wealthy and you can afford to lose $5000 to $10000 while trying to hit a jackpot , then by all means go ahead. Otherwise, DONT DO IT.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by hassan123(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ Blink, Please, tell me how to quote a reply from someone, as you quoted my reply.  
Then, to d topic, just make sure any strategy you use is a long-term strategy. You will agree with me that 90% of retail traders trade short term and use indicators.  Well, after acquiring the pack, just let me know what it offers. E.g you can summarise in 1 or 2 lines, & send d message to my email: kconsult123@yahoo.com I will tell you whether it is genuine or not.  This is cos when I started 4x trading, I bought stuff and tried various strategies b4 I settled 4 one.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
When you click on reply (Please just follow the attached picture, click on the circled as regards whoever you want to quote. This should also help https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294521.0.html ) I already got the ebook for 30k. I'll try to attach it for 15minutes then i'll remove it. Its large, will send it to you then.

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by hassan123(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ Blink, tnx. Well, there are free stuff online to learn 4rm. So, I don't advice buying 4x packages. Though, I bought in d past, most of what I make use of today are free articles I read online. Go to earnforex.com, you get useful stuff there. Also, babypips, forexfactory, actionforex. I'm sure u know about them.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
Yeah I do
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by hassan123(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
Blink, I realised that the e-book is an 18-page one. I read it in less than 3 minutes. Initially, i didn't want to comment, but I just want to tell you that I'm sure the author is not making a dime 4rm it. Even, when I was training pple, I gave dozens of e-books free. This is cos there are thousands of more valuable free online materials to read from.
The 1st thing i noticed is that the book only teaches indicator. I said earlier that more than 90% of forex traders use indicators, that's why more than 90% fail. So, ignore the e-book.
The most sympathetic problem is that there are too many info online. So, it is difficult to differentiate btw true and false.
Visit forexfactory.com to see experienced forex traders discussing forex. It is the largest forex forum online. I gained most of my experienced 4rm there. You have 'Rookie Section' where beginners ask questions on forex trading.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by fexlist(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2011
NEED ONE ON ONE TUTORIAL ON FOREX AND ALSO WAY OF GETTING AT LEAST 150 PIPS GUARANTEED TEXT OR CALL 08060801940 or email fexlist@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Danielqwer: 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2011
Trade forex on our trading platform and qualify to manage $50,000 for us.

We pay you every month for trading on our platform.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by nkem123(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2011
there are so many ways to make money online better than forex.visit www.warefind.com.www.goodphones.us.you will get all the tips for free,both for forex and other loads of other free articles.
best of luck
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Nobody: 10:04am On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment. View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
In respect to investing in forex fund management. Please proceed to any GTBank Plc near you and open a domicillary account. Apply for a visa credit card immediately to enable a sameday transaction. Then log into www.fxpro.com and register for a forex mini account with the following requirements;

1. Your identification i.e
(a) Driver's License OR
(b) International Passport OR
(c) National ID

2. Bank Statement of Account confirming your address and names.

I will guide you through the registration and funding of your own account after which I will commence trading on your account for a period of one month.
I will trade for you on YOUR OWN FOREX ACCOUNT PLATFORM.

Profit Share: 50:50
Duration: One month.

View my last month's trades and contact me as soon as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dfash: PLEASE IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE OR ADVICE PLS HELP.

I WANT TO GO INTO FOREX TRADING, PLS ADVISE ME.

IS IT REALLY WORTH DOING , AS EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME. OR DOES IT REQUIRES FULL TIME ATTENTION TO REALLY MAKE AN IMPACT. E .T . C

THANKS, I WILL BE WAITING UR POSITIVE RESPONSE.

Anyone that wants to join forex should contact me. i will show them a way to get all the capital they need. They will never have a need to invest a dime into forex trading.

Here is my email -chuma1985@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
kg: Don't go into forex trading.

If you have to, spend minimum of 6months learning, I mean intensive one then decide if you still want to. Forex can make you yet sink you big time! If you want peace of mind then look in a different direction, there are other businesses to do.
he can still do it with a peace of mind if he knows how to trade very well.but the problem many are having is they do not understand forex trading very well but they just jump into forex trading because they want to make money but because they lack the knowledge of forex trading they end up loosing all the money they have.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by surveycash2: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
The hype about this business when it came into Nigeria has done more harm than good. It left the platform flooded with trainers instead of traders. Unfortunately, less than 5% of self-acclaimed Nigerian forex pros are traders.

If you want to go into this business, you need sufficient capital from 2k usd. Don't get lured into one one kobo forex because you will lose all your money and never ever give your money to anyone to trade on your behalf. The success of any new business depends on the owner. If you are not there to nurture it to fruition, who will? Forex is not an exception.

Again, don't subscribe to signal service without knowing the business yourself. Success comes fast in this business if you have attained the position of generating your own trading strategy. This will give you confidence to take trades without fears.

I am currently taking a course on forex on this forum. Just search for Surveycash and join the forex class.

Good luck.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by bambuzz88: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
Danielqwer: Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader, we urgently require your services.

such funds cant be in one portfolio ,and one broker,to get a greater return while stil retain ur buypower, d portfolio wl be split nd diversify
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by chibecanglobal(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
for consistent and effective performance,join our free weekly signals on facebook today here: https://m./292551227516098?refid=27
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by instaforexngr(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
sdf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? / Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019 / What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.