Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ruggedman - He Shares His Experience With A Lady Who Farted In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman - He Shares His Experience With A Lady Who Farted In Public (377 Views)

Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman - He Shares His Experience With A Lady Who Farted In Public by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 18, 2020
Michael Ugochukwu Stephens, known professionally as Ruggedman, a Nigerian rapper has shared his experience with a lady who farted in Public on his twitter handle

According to the singer, while he was about to utter a word, the lady said if he heard the fart then he didn’t keep social distancing as required.

Also, he said the lady pointed out that if he smells the fart then his facemask isn’t working properly.
Read more https://musicprong.com/ruggedman-he-shares-his-experience-with-a-lady/

Re: Ruggedman - He Shares His Experience With A Lady Who Farted In Public by Textra(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2020
Non sense and ingredients.

Everything na news. Funny anyway.

Guys I am a teacher thanks to lock down.
No salary, if not for online hustle I should have turn to nairaland beggars.

If you can't beg, you should be able to work.
Chat me up or text me.
If I ask you for money, Run away.
Re: Ruggedman - He Shares His Experience With A Lady Who Farted In Public by haleemrahman490: 8:07pm On May 18, 2020
i wan do d online stuff

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Acting, Freddie Leonard Tells A Troll Other Things He Is Darn Good At / My Case Won't Be Silenced! - Busola Dakolo, Has Regina Daniels Delivered? / Solid Star Set His Record Label Agreement On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.