Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment (5912 Views)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by igwesylv: 8:13pm On May 18, 2020

Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, has just  resigned as Chairman of the Savannah Centre for Diplomacy, Democracy and Development (SCDDD).

Gambari’s resignation was contained in a statement by the Executive Director of the Centre, Amb. Abdullahi Omaki.

According to him, he was resigning his appointment to avoid conflicts of interest.

“I have conveyed this development to the attention of the Board Members who after their deliberation, unanimously, appoint Mallam Abidu Yazid as the new Chairman for Savannah Centre for Diplomacy, Democracy and Development (SCDDD).

“I would like to once again congratulate Prof. Gambari for his vision in establishing this Think-Tank that has made tremendous contributions to the sustenance of Democracy and Development through constructive advocacies since 2014,” The Sun quoted him as saying.

SOURCE: https://authenticng.com/buharis-chief-of-staff-ibrahim-gambari-resigns-appointment/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by Victornezzar: 8:13pm On May 18, 2020
Your headline is misleading

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by igwesylv: 8:19pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by Righteousness89(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2020
Victornezzar:
HIGHLY MISLEADING

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by Charmingrascal(m): 8:20pm On May 18, 2020
Victornezzar:
They call it click bait in journalism

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by igwesylv: 8:21pm On May 18, 2020
English...
Righteousness89:
HIGHLY MISLEADING
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by igwesylv: 8:23pm On May 18, 2020
Don't mind him, He dunno
Charmingrascal:

Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by gasparpisciotta: 8:28pm On May 18, 2020
The title is good enough for me. He really did resign after all.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by slivertongue: 8:32pm On May 18, 2020
NL doing it for traffic
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by GamalNasser: 8:32pm On May 18, 2020
OP be kiaful oo..what level of misleading title is this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by FlordFlorez(m): 8:33pm On May 18, 2020
Very misleading topic. Afterall, he'd resigned.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 18, 2020
Why wouldn't he resign? Gambari supposes to be resting after lots of meritorious service to his father's land.

He should resign and leave the post for a better hand to do the job
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by igwesylv: 8:36pm On May 18, 2020
I am sorry Shir
GamalNasser:
OP be kiaful oo..what level of misleading title is this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by ThatFairGuy: 8:37pm On May 18, 2020
You showed professionalism in your job op. grin Back to topic, so he's still working? since 20 century. Oga o
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by igwesylv: 8:41pm On May 18, 2020
Someone father that suppose to be resting by now. Mental stress, Old age mentality all these will continue to play out
ThatFairGuy:
You showed professionalism in your job op. grin
Back to topic, so he's still working? since 20 century. Oga o
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 18, 2020
What kind of rubbish is this? undecided
if not that i read the post i for just drop rubbish comment because of your headline.
o.p please take note linda ikeja and other bloggers did not make it by posting misleading headlines they did so by posting credible and authentic news.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by igwesylv: 8:43pm On May 18, 2020
Dear Sir/Ma This is Nairaland and not my blog.
Fabulouzjoseph:
What kind of rubbish is this if not that i for just drop rubbish comment because of your headline.
o.p please take note linda ikeja and other bloggers did not make it by posting misleading headlines they did so by posting credible and authentic news.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 18, 2020
shocked abeg next time don't post misleading headline. People like me that don't usually read post fully. Do you know you almost made me comment rubbish?
igwesylv:
Oga This is Nairaland and not my blog.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by igwesylv: 8:48pm On May 18, 2020
Noted! Fab
Fabulouzjoseph:
shocked abeg next time don't post misleading headline. People like me that don't usually read post fully. Do you know you almost made me comment rubbish?
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by naija4life247: 8:49pm On May 18, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Why do journalists never ever say the truth just like lawyers?
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 18, 2020
igwesylv:
Noted! Fab
no probs
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by ProfAmaben(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2020
Okay, he has resigned a previous appointment, how is this news?

Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by nurex01(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2020
Moderator!!! Can you just ban this op.
Can't you just write a good headline
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by igwesylv: 9:02pm On May 18, 2020
Leeeeleee
nurex01:
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by techmo(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2020
Gambari wouldn't be as quite and mysterious as Abba Kyari... he is already getting enough press coverage
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by bencarson007(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2020
What's wrong with this OP...
This is misleading na... Please change topic abeg
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by leomarz007: 9:35pm On May 18, 2020
Mr. Seun Osewa should have incorporated a mechanism whereby registered members or guests EARN DAILY either by sharing threads outside of the NL or whichever way each person should be earning no how little it is(points,coins or coupons) while logged in on NAIRALAND.
I did such suggestion to Mr. Mark Zuck and my other colleagues in the upper echelon. Let's see how to verify and help the poor masses in anywhere we can. Not by I know this MOD or this professional contributors quoting. I can remember vividly NL members organized a I know you party(with all and sundry in attendance). My 1mill cents.
I can be only one person but I can be one person that makes a difference(begins with you) ;-) ***ML
We cant help everyone but everyone can help someone. ***Ronald Reagan

Pardon my writing imma amateur linguist. 1♡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by bamite(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2020
For real?
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by ahamonyeka(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2020
nonsense headline news.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by eunisam: 9:36pm On May 18, 2020
u say?
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment by Sammy07: 9:37pm On May 18, 2020
nurex01:

That's Journalism

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojuelegba War: Nigerian Soldier vs. Nigerian Police / Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP / Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.