Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community (28283 Views)

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Damasak, Borno Community / How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community by dalass(f): 7:07am On May 19, 2020
holyidol:
Please let the Islamic laws, mandate every man to born the number of children that he can take proper care of, having children without monitoring their activities is the mother of this insurgents. My advise though.

Their laws says the opposite! Former Emir of Kano said this over and over but they hated and removed the man for telling them the glaring truth!

Now those almajiris are continually pushed everywhere without being cared for, they can only hope to become extremely wicked terrorists!
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community by Gistme12: 7:18am On May 19, 2020
Chicastle:

Which Mercy again?
God's mercy
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community by Staro: 7:36am On May 19, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community by NiceMen: 8:41am On May 19, 2020
2mannoAmanno:
this matter of BH na push me i push you case o.
It is not. They will never go near Chadians again. They are in partnership with Nigerian Northern elites to keep the money flowing. Bros, leave these people.

Even before the Chadians dealt with them, I said if we stop the flow of oil money from the South by dividing the country, Boko Haram will end in 72 hours... I said it 3 months before Chadian armies struck them.

Going forward, you will only hear they attack communities in Nigeria. They will never go near CHAD ever again. Idris Deby said it himself.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community by Nobody: 8:50am On May 19, 2020
NiceMen:
It is not. They will never go near Chadians again. They are in partnership with Nigerian Northern elites to keep the money flowing. Bros, leave these people.

Even before the Chadians dealt with them, I said if we stop the flow of oil money from the South by dividing the country, Boko Haram will end in 72 hours... I said it 3 months before Chadian armies struck them.

Going forward, you will only hear they attack communities in Nigeria. They will never go near CHAD ever again. Idris Deby said it himself.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:46am On May 19, 2020
JUST LAST WEEK, THE ARMY SAID THAT SHAKAU WAS CRYING AND TODAY BOKO HARAM IS ATTACKING WITH MANY TRUCK. NIGERIAN ARMY SHOULD KNOW THAT WARS ARE WON IN THE BATTLE FIELDS AND NOT MEDIA.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community by stormborn28(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2020
abobote:
How come ? when Buratai is still leading the war from front. It seems Chad are fighting the weaker side of Bokoharam, while Nigeria army are fighting the stronger side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo Olu At The Opening Of Microsoft's New Facility In Lagos / PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) / Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.