Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Was Framed!--Eleme PDP Youth Leader Cries Out. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Framed!--Eleme PDP Youth Leader Cries Out. (405 Views)

Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Framed!--Eleme PDP Youth Leader Cries Out. by PetersKID(m): 12:40am On May 19, 2020
The former PDP Youth leader in Eleme Local Government Area, Princewill Osarojiji who was declared
wanted by Governor Nyesom Wike has accused a serving Commissioner in Rivers State for his current troubles.

Mr. Osarojiji who spoke to our correspondent from hiding alleged that he was framed by some senior PDP members from Eleme and the commissioner who is also his kinsman.

He denied leading a group of thugs to Prodest Hotel to attack COVID19 Taskforce members in Eleme.

What are your thoughts on this? How do you suggest the authorities handle this situation?

SOURCE https://www.naijaverify.com.ng/2020/05/i-was-framed-eleme-pdp-youth-leader.html?m=1

Re: I Was Framed!--Eleme PDP Youth Leader Cries Out. by HarunaWest(m): 12:41am On May 19, 2020
No be only frame, na picture. All these PH gangsters.
Their politics na do or die.
Am sure wike will deal with him severely..let him continue hiding.
Re: I Was Framed!--Eleme PDP Youth Leader Cries Out. by godkiller(m): 12:44am On May 19, 2020
Too young to run.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Was Framed!--Eleme PDP Youth Leader Cries Out. by Friendlyjoe: 1:07am On May 19, 2020
Then go to court and clearify your name
Re: I Was Framed!--Eleme PDP Youth Leader Cries Out. by suzzyboss(m): 1:19am On May 19, 2020
tongue
Re: I Was Framed!--Eleme PDP Youth Leader Cries Out. by howmarket2: 1:45am On May 19, 2020
grin
Re: I Was Framed!--Eleme PDP Youth Leader Cries Out. by kuuljay(m): 8:12am On May 19, 2020
You better keep running untill John wike mind cool down

(1) (Reply)

#covid19 Is Not A Joke, You Are The Joke: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari / Go For Psychiatric Test, Buhari Media Organisation Tells Buba Galadima / Governor Wike Relaxes Lockdown In PH And Obio Akpor LGAs Till Further Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.