Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,102 members, 7,849,437 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) (100674 Views)

Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:23pm On May 19, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Rats are rats and that is why the same Rattraps will kill their papa, mama, brothers, sisters, friends and still kill them. Oil prices nose diving; everything oil taken over by Fulani; yet, every investment is oil focused, as the world is going smart and solar energy powered. Africa will still be looking for whom to blame when all our leaders do is show limited reasoning and roll in the muds of competition in ostentatious life as well as projects that have less and less chances of widespread impacts on their people. In Oyo, they celebrated the longest drum with hundreds of millions, with a Nobel Laurette commissioned to graze the occasion with obscurantist grammatical acrobatics; while thousands of civil servants were unpaid for months. Up north a governor is busy building hundreds of mosques and others upgrading the emirate courts or buying limousines for emirs while they rank the most miserable societies on earth and millions of their school age children are active homeless beggars. Now, with Ibomites lining up for domestic servants, hundreds of them fleeing hardships in the land, some forced by circumstances to child-prostitution, many dying of hunger and others dying from frustration after political thuggery; people are celebrating first smart and tallest building in south south or Nigeria. In saner climes, the money used for information and advertisement, genuine costs and the ones siphoned in the name of this project alone could lift some 10 to 20 thousand people out of poverty and create some serious multiplier effects on the state economy. Why are we so cursed with leadership?
if not that this is my thread I won't have bother myself responding to you but since your senseless... pls kindly read the article again with brain cells this time or you refer visual facts ok look downward to this attachment

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:25pm On May 19, 2020
Anisylva263:

Then why not stop pitifully criticising pictures that actually has nothing of ur concern?
na hatefulness cos am
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:26pm On May 19, 2020
AuntRose:

You're funny, when was Akwa Ibom created?, when did it start developing compared to old ancient Yoruba areas that have been around since colonial times? The only thing Ibadan surpasses Akwa with is it's brown roofs.
bam
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:28pm On May 19, 2020
atarapa:
is a lie. There is one by glover road by Golden gate ikoyi lagos
SMART building ? Ok send pix na ma waiting
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:30pm On May 19, 2020
koyyess:
How many people will they employ in that building?
Las las, only politicians children will end up there, placed in well conditioned offices in semi empty halls. They will only employ cleaners and drivers as junior staff, then some admin suffer head staff that will do all the work and get peanuts.

I will give them some credit because their people are no longer stereotyped as maids and houseboys in other states. They are better than some useless states like Edo and delta.
atleast you get partial sense of reasoning but let me send some attachment to you

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:32pm On May 19, 2020
AuntRose:

Stylishly avoiding my question will only lead to more suspicion obong owo
nso ado mbime afor?
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:33pm On May 19, 2020
YADNUS11:
ikpazu of Abia will not see this
na small small my brother Abia is still a business hub
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:40pm On May 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

At the bold comment, what exactly is the thrust of that nasty retort??!... What part of my comment came off as "thoughtless" ??!... Shouldn't increased economic activities be the goal of every single state of the federation??!

Even highly economic states like Lagos, Ogun, Anambra and Kano are consistently striving to attract more investors... Has Akwa-Ibom arrived to the point of making this needless??! Or are you having very serious issues with comprehension this morning??!...

Some of you really don't know how to conduct yourselves in a proper discourse... Smh!!!
Pls go through my previous post and you will get your a answers an you can aswell do your own research on projects in akwa ibom state

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Onlyonebuhari: 3:41pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
Think before you comment....fellow my previous post then you will have answer to your worries . First smart building ooooooooooooooooo

Busted!
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:46pm On May 19, 2020
dirtydiva:
I quit.
atleast that will make you get sense small
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:47pm On May 19, 2020
OBTMOS:
you lie, come to Abuja and see church gate
una no dey read article but una go comment una foolishness for open chat group.....abuja own is 12 storey tall
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:48pm On May 19, 2020
fredylee:
I hope the building is fully utilised, and justifies the investment.
MOC is on ground already with 13 oil companies operating in the state
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:50pm On May 19, 2020
KingOKON:

The entire south west came together and built cocoa house 50 years later AkwaIbom a new generation state built hers and Mr Amala de open mouth de talk NONSENSE.... aside Lagos what is South West
aside lagos na slum wey you go see....the greater part of lagos self na slum ee be
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by chuksonia(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

Nope dear, first in Nigeria google it ( first smart building in 9ja)

even inter Continental hotel is higher than this! and yes it's in Victoria Island.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:52pm On May 19, 2020
KingOKON:

In parts of Uyo there are areas that don't know what is generator, if you know where the building is located you won't bother about generator
the think akwa abasi ibom is like thier slum of a state
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:54pm On May 19, 2020
fergie001:

Then it is a fantastic move from the Govs you have had.

Why are you attacking him?
He doesn't know the place and was hoping it is a good place power-wise....

Calm down
Then is it not better he keep quiet than saying what he knows nothing about
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:55pm On May 19, 2020
Abasman007:
That building is meant to house, oil companies headquarters..
Well truth is I don't care what anyone thinks about akwa-ibom state, but I Know that each time I cross the qua iboe river into akwa-ibom I never get enough for my eyes it's actually more beautiful than you think or see, give us time and we might have our own currency like some states in the usa!!... I don't know what the plan is but the governors keep making us proud not 100% doh, but the roads, the light, the warm people the food the glowing road signs at night?? Ah bro our state is heading something other states should follow.
kind words from a wise man
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 3:57pm On May 19, 2020
Abasman007:
don't answer them am surprised people are giving negative reponses while akwa-ibom keeps getting nicer and peaceful everyday.. we just got one and people are killing themselves inside waut till we got 3
go check my latest post you will see that there already a plan in place get build more 3 .... the architectural view below

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:00pm On May 19, 2020
Abasman007:
Lol sha, some places in akwa-ibom don't use generator... We have light, and if am a governor I'll build a dam on one of our rivers to makes us independent of PHED.. bro you need to visit akwa-ibom to be healed of ignorance.... As I talk to you now there's been light since 5am... light ain't an issue we need forex
we are more modern than using dam ... has the highest gas reversed state in this contraption we have ibom power plant already and it generating the highest in the country to the national grid
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:03pm On May 19, 2020
Thetruthalways:

You are daft, deluded and stupid if u think every northerner is an almajiri...for years with the 13% derivation you couldn't develop your region always blaming the north...hold your governors responsible....stop the hatred
don't show your poor parental nursering in my thread ok
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:06pm On May 19, 2020
wamide042:

Lol... i know it can’t oo.. i only said that because of the way they’re hyping the building..lol
I know you don't travel outside your contraption but I never knew the both of you can be this senseless... but this is nigeria were supidly is allowed
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:07pm On May 19, 2020
Liposure:
Udom is working
yeah bro
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by fergie001: 4:08pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

Then is it not better he keep quiet than saying what he knows nothing about
Don't be hard on him abeg.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:10pm On May 19, 2020
Ykc2:
so what are you doing with tall buildings in akwa ibom?a state that accuse their children of witchcraft,
firstly you said thier children not your siblings...secondly when last did you heard it and are you sure your not using someone's else internet service provider cos you comment poorly
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:13pm On May 19, 2020
TheMohican:

When the Empire State building was being built people like you were there to talk about how it was a waste, today it is one the greatest architectural and historical makerpieces in the world.

You're talking like a fu#ki$g child.
you get sense pass am ooooo
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:14pm On May 19, 2020
searay:

The worst Governor so far.
from a senseless you
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:14pm On May 19, 2020
mmsen:

There are other ways of making money besides oil.

thank you
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:15pm On May 19, 2020
Pattypatt:
I hope the building won't collapse one day, I dont trust Nigerian builders.
pls get sense na or go read that article again
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:16pm On May 19, 2020
robosky02:
Well as at today the tallest building in Niger delta is in Port Harcourt
lol that 16 storey pls next time get sense
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:18pm On May 19, 2020
DrCork:

Does the building have lift?..or they use staircase & ladder? angry
jesus did you guy ever read an article before commenting jesus oooo. 4 lift sir
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
lol that 16 storey pls next time get sense

Shmmmmmmm
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:24pm On May 19, 2020
robosky02:

Actually 17
so can we jointly agree to the fact that akwa ibom host the tallest building in SS and the first smart building in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets / Inside N1,080,000,000 Banana Island Lagos Mansion (Video, Photos) / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.