Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) (100632 Views)

Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:26pm On May 19, 2020
ejembi28:

It's not the first in Nigeria, there is twins
24 story building in central area Abuja near church gate ,
80% completion.
first Smart building with a sliding wall computers embedded in the inner walls of the building
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by goaldynboy: 4:26pm On May 19, 2020
Tolani045:
how smart it's?

bmdmixer:
smart as in?

"It is worthy of mention that, the smart building has an access control with such components like, the card reader, biometric control keypads, central stand-alone server workstation, electric lock hardware cabling for doors, boom barrier for cars, automated cards, automated turnstiles, fire protected doors and time attendance readers.

For the fire system, the tower boasts of: fire electric pumps, diesel pump backup, Fire extinguisher hose real, technical rooms E30 cabling for S90 fire, protection sprinkler system, intelligent smoke detectors and fire alarm panel connected to the CCTV room. The state-of-the-art communication gadgets of the intelligence building are in place with all accessories of a public address system including: speaker, combine audio+media via sms for evacuation, control station, UPS and amplifiers.

Night view of the Smart Building

Other unique features of the super imposing edifice are the Led lighting, Touchscreen control KNX occupancy and motion sensors, Digitally addressed lighting interface(DALI), network switch for outdoor lighting motion sensor, Solar fitted nano type facade panel to power facade light at night as well as Perimeter fence light.

Quite expected of a Five Star business environment, the 21 storey smart building makes room for video conferencing, thus putting in place necessary cameras and efficiently managed workstation. With a chiller system of chilled water sensor, infrared toilet system, automated facade sprinklers and cleaner and automated Rain gage.

With Humidity and temperature sensors in all the floors, the smart office complex stamps out itself as truly an intelligence building with no comparison in the south/south region of Nigeria."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by ChevKing(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2020
dirtydiva:
Seen ds kind of building somewhere in VI Lagos

True along Alfred Rewane, built by ITB
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by delvzy(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2020
This should focus on more than oil and gas
Pharmaceutical administrative centre should really be added to such to make it diversifying.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:27pm On May 19, 2020
ikorodureporta:
See as e dey isolated.... fear no go let me stay inside
hmmm get exposed bro it will help you
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:28pm On May 19, 2020
Tomjazzy2:

Which one, the podium block in Rivers State?
how many floor is it?
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:30pm On May 19, 2020
Goodman2020:

This type of building, I mean this type of light design is at Ikoyi along Rewane road.
I agree but am not referring to light as smart is the level of ICT endowment in thus building is killing .... the have a sliding smart computer monitor embedded in the wall of that building...men is joy to behold
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:31pm On May 19, 2020
izubext007:
wot for if I may ask
read the article again
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:32pm On May 19, 2020
Dearlord:
Just one sky way never reach scraper is what we are already celebrating like a bush man kiss
lol you need sense that all
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:35pm On May 19, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
The only way it could be powered for 24hrs is with a generator. Knowing our maintenance culture, I give it till the end of this governor's tenure for everything to pack up. Remember all the fanfare about Tinapa?

We love to build new things. We don't like maintaining existing structures.

/
don't think negatively ... remember your not the only smart guy around thinking on this directing ok
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:36pm On May 19, 2020
Dannyfan:
The problem with Nigerians is they don't know how to address positively and love everything should start from their own region. Someone said how is this gonna add to the state quota. Does the building looks like a free rentage abi is it poor peope that will rent it that would not be able to maintain it? I don't get and decode the point of every Nigerians criticizing this project.
you've said it all HATE is the oder of the day

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by goaldynboy: 4:38pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

See sense.... Such buildings in Lagos is 75% owned by South south but u mentioned just one of the south south..

Obviously u r drunk...

Etiebet Building, along Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja!!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:38pm On May 19, 2020
samorobo:

They are multiple smart buildings in Lagos that are smart....plus what the other guy meant was probably led buildings..
not tall building bro Smart building with ICT endowment with smart tv and monitor of the wall of the building
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:39pm On May 19, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Opposite

Just because u see one building abi?

Nigerians... Smh
you lack brain cells
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:43pm On May 19, 2020
samorobo:

I don't know their name..but you see buildings like this in VI ,Eko Atlantic, ikoyi,...
Open this instagram links and watch parts if VI glowing with this kind of buildings

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5pALHhg7oC/?igshid=15rw61eff79y7

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0kvAJbgxWo/?igshid=1q8jl7exxr92r

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvoJ70uhLkl/?igshid=1gmxf3dsh5wod

https://www.instagram.com/p/BptpBVBh5eS/?igshid=1bym79pmuumi0

I will respond to you cos you're humble in your opinion. Those are tall well architectural plans beautiful design building and that is not smart... in the ibom tower the ICT there is marvelous..the have wall sliding dial screens embedded in the wall and are computer monitors.. that just a piece of it bro. You can google what constitutes a smart building
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:47pm On May 19, 2020
KunleyY19:

Lorenzo by Sujimoto is still under construction that's why... it's projected to be the first fully automated building in Nigeria... And the tallest residential building in lagos.

Even Giuliano by sujimoto is currently for lease for £695,000 in VI and it's also fully automated...
Unless there's a difference between fully automated and smart buildings.
how many floor ? And if higher than ibom tower then let it reign for now untill that one is completed but the automated one for now is in uyo
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by emerged01(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=Hunchogee post=89724227] lol ok , pls show the real building not the architectural view ... am waiting [\]

Google 21 Lugard Avenue,ikoyi. I don’t need to go there and snap it when you have google at hand. I thought you recommended google earlier in your post.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:52pm On May 19, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

See frustration cheesy
Lol!

You must be mistaken me for your father...
I wouldn't be surprise if you do pour your frustration to your dad retarded jerk
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:55pm On May 19, 2020
blackbriar:

what are the functions of the said digital remoteless smart wall computers??
those are standard requirements from those IOCs during the signing of the MOU
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:56pm On May 19, 2020
Hollyharjii:
Quite a serene environment, happy to know the place in question. Ride on Udom Emmanuel
nice one bro
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 4:59pm On May 19, 2020
Bagehot:

I think you have allowed yourself to get carried away with the 'Smart Building' term used in the press release (I'm guessing Nigerian politicians have finally found a replacement for the much-abused 'ultra-modern markets'). There are several smart homes in Lagos and Abuja (you can google a long list of home automation companies in Lagos); also, all of the features listed are fairly common already with several commercial buildings in Lagos (Civic Towers on Ozumba Mbadiwe, V.I, Heritage place on Kingsway road, Ikoyi etc.).
my man do your research or go to the said venue and see wonders
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by OsuIgboIpob: 5:01pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
you lack brain cells
You lack brain neurones
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 5:09pm On May 19, 2020
chuksonia:

even inter Continental hotel is higher than this! and yes it's in Victoria Island.
hmm. IBOM TOWER is the ninth most tallest building in nigeria, first fully automated building in Nigeria and the tallest building in south south ... chuks get sense na
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
goaldynboy:

"It is worthy of mention that, the smart building has an access control with such components like, the card reader, biometric control keypads, central stand-alone server workstation, electric lock hardware cabling for doors, boom barrier for cars, automated cards, automated turnstiles, fire protected doors and time attendance readers.

For the fire system, the tower boasts of: fire electric pumps, diesel pump backup, Fire extinguisher hose real, technical rooms E30 cabling for S90 fire, protection sprinkler system, intelligent smoke detectors and fire alarm panel connected to the CCTV room. The state-of-the-art communication gadgets of the intelligence building are in place with all accessories of a public address system including: speaker, combine audio+media via sms for evacuation, control station, UPS and amplifiers.

Night view of the Smart Building

Other unique features of the super imposing edifice are the Led lighting, Touchscreen control KNX occupancy and motion sensors, Digitally addressed lighting interface(DALI), network switch for outdoor lighting motion sensor, Solar fitted nano type facade panel to power facade light at night as well as Perimeter fence light.

Quite expected of a Five Star business environment, the 21 storey smart building makes room for video conferencing, thus putting in place necessary cameras and efficiently managed workstation. With a chiller system of chilled water sensor, infrared toilet system, automated facade sprinklers and cleaner and automated Rain gage.

With Humidity and temperature sensors in all the floors, the smart office complex stamps out itself as truly an intelligence building with no comparison in the south/south region of Nigeria."
nice words from a wise man
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by WaleRock: 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
hammerP:
NENGIBO, this is wat we should be doing with our oil money not handing them to almajiri or develop lagos and abuja. cc delishpot

POINT OF CORRECTION!

Lagos IGR is more than enough to cater for its needs. By the way, there's oil in Lagos, Ondo State.

Needless to mention Dangote Mega-refinery in Ikorodu-Lagos where oil from Southsouth will prefer to refine their crude oil.

Please note those facts already! I can give you figures if you so need it!
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 19, 2020
ChevKing:

True along Alfred Rewane, built by ITB
many structures in Lagos island hv dsame unique design
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Tomjazzy2: 5:39pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
how many floor is it?

Same 21. I've been there a couple of times
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
atleast that will make you get sense small
I hv sense plenty pass you, even my stupidity grade your sense
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
don't don't allow your name to affect your sense of reasoning next time you comment
Enyia BECAREFUL from there
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
na nigeria be your problem abi
BECAREFUL I say on to you
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 6:10pm On May 19, 2020
dirtydiva:
BECAREFUL I say on to you
then run away from my thread retarded jerk
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by KLand(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2020
Thumbs up to the governor and the people of Akwa Ibom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Inside N1,080,000,000 Banana Island Lagos Mansion (Video, Photos) / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.