Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General (55434 Views)

Ethiopia Says Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Has Links To Rebellious Tigrayan Forces / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / Full Text: Trump’s Letter Canceling North Korea Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by chewwie(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2020
ojobek:
Trump will not make heaven,, definitely USA is most powerful but lacking in leadership roles at time like this.China show class with the donation of $2b to fight civid19,shame on Trump.
Do you know what you're saying? 95% of all covid deaths would've been prevented had China come clean on the outset. They silenced doctors who warned about it in early November! They destroyed evidences! And they didn't allow the CDC into China! They can shove their audio $2bn up their communist taints because it won't bring back the 300,000 deaths
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Superjazz: 3:32pm On May 19, 2020
Firstnebo:

Shift attention from what to what?

He is doing well in directing attention to where it should have been all along

Besides WHO'S disregard of Africa should not be overlooked

Look at how they are treating Madagascar and its handsome brave president because it looks he is coming up with a cure for the Wuhan Virus (African style).
Why calling Madagascar president handsome is Buhari not handsome
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Kawabonga(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

I bind. U in Jesus name.... Oh ye gay of Sodom and gomorrha
C'mon!
Thought you'd be glad that you finally got the much needed "attention" you crave for grin
DenreleDave:

I bind. U in Jesus name.... Oh ye gay of Sodom and gomorrha
C'mon!
Thought you'd be glad that you finally got the much needed "attention" you crave for

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by dapadawee: 3:50pm On May 19, 2020
Firstnebo:

I sure well know you are not good at international affairs, but incompetence and Donald Trump does not belong in the same sentence.

You hear incompetence because he has had massive, raging opposition from the media, and that's what you are spoon fed.

1) He is no incompetence when he vigorously remade American military after so much neglect by Obama

2) He is not incompetent when he stopped Washington's war on American energy (while overlooking China's massive climate pollution)

3) He is not incompetent when after decades of failed promises from past presidents, he became the only one to move American embassy to Jerusalem

4) He is not incompetent to create a new feature of American military, the Space Force

5) He is not incompetent when he took it upon himself to begin a program that seeks to release thousands of black people in prison for no good reason or for good reasons but for too long behind bars (helping him is Kim Kardashian)

6) He is not incompetent to have created a foreign policy which has done so much to weaken Islamic terrorist groups like Bokoharam, Isis, ISIL, etc. (Obama's foreign policy gave them so much impetus)

7) He is not incompetent to be the first president to not only recognise but stand up to China's American and world manipulation

cool He is not incompetent to be the first American president in recent history to be able to make North Korea friend and curb the threat of accidental nuclear war.

The list goes on. Tell me more about incompetence, you sheep
he also reduced unemployment to 3%
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Omeizadean(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2020
This REDRUM fuccker should go choke on his guts. Trump is the worst president America ever has.

U should be ashamed.
Simply Corona virus that Buhari is doing well at managing u can't manage and Americans just die like cheap China made toys.

U came in and u even double military expenditures thinking the might of America lays in her arsenal but COVID 19 has shown us the real power lays in how fast we can fare at the face of danger, how enduring and efficient the immune system of the populace are as well as topnotch medical care.

U dismantled all Obama medicare in favor of let's make America great again by acquiring more weapon of mass destruction.
Now u should know there should weapons of mass save.
While naija don't have medical facility like ur own country but it's obvious we eat healthy here and our immune system is wow.
The GMO food is killing u white.
Long live Nigeria... it's certain NG Military will defeat ur own military any day on a fair combat challenges without any weapon.
Stop bewitching China ...no king last forever it's their time.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Bidi123: 3:58pm On May 19, 2020
God bless Trump, God bless America.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by boyjo: 4:13pm On May 19, 2020
Dear Donald Trump,
Kindly withdraw funding permanently from WHO whether they promise you independence from China or not.
We beg you please.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Lamasta(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2020
All I know is that China is not to be trusted on this pandemic issue
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by bigfish3k: 6:00pm On May 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

So America cause the death of 50 million people world wide, because its believe that Spanish flu actually originated from America.
Sickness can show case
But how China handled it is the problem
They were hounding and arresting those whistle blowers
It was their act of secret type of government that caused the deaths thats why we are blaming China and WHO

This kind of disease suppose not to have ravaged the world the way it did because of the level of technological attainment of the world
China and WHO were busy doing cover ups thats the problem
If America did not do cover ups then no need to blame them
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2020
ojobek:
Trump will not make heaven,, definitely USA is most powerful but lacking in leadership roles at time like this.China show class with the donation of $2b to fight civid19,shame on Trump.
Check your data well...
China didn't donate that amount...it's about 20-30 million dollars..
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by bigfish3k: 6:05pm On May 19, 2020
Omeizadean:
This REDRUM fuccker should go choke on his guts. Trump is the worst president America ever has.

U should be ashamed.
Simply Corona virus that Buhari is doing well at managing u can't manage and Americans just die like cheap China made toys.

U came in and u even double military expenditures thinking the might of America lays in her arsenal but COVID 19 has shown us the real power lays in how fast we can fare at the face of danger, how enduring and efficient the immune system of the populace are as well as topnotch medical care.

U dismantled all Obama medicare in favor of let's make America great again by acquiring more weapon of mass destruction.
Now u should know there should weapons of mass save.
While naija don't have medical facility like ur own country but it's obvious we eat healthy here and our immune system is wow.
The GMO food is killing u white.
Long live Nigeria... it's certain NG Military will defeat ur own military any day on a fair combat challenges without any weapon.
Stop bewitching China ...no king last forever it's their time.
Religion of peace spotted

How else should trump have handled it
What you wrote there did not erase the fact that China caused the virus and was playing hide and seek with it
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Simpubozz(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
All I want is make the world deal with china
wait bro, u buy already loaded recharge cards
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by seanwilliam(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2020
Simpubozz:
wait bro, u buy already loaded recharge cards
which network and how much do you wanna seell
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Omeizadean(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2020
bigfish3k:

Religion of peace spotted

How else should trump have handled it
What you wrote there did not erase the fact that China caused the virus and was playing hide and seek with it

A Christian fanatic spotted...u are just another besotted and Islamophobic fart...otherwise u would have known my comment has no religious coloration...the last I known China still house the largest religious adherents outside of Islam, Jews and Christianity.
Why do u think am supporting China cos the kabba is located their?
I speak truth irrespective of religion but u igbos are so hateful and fanatical in condemnation of Islam...Islam is the one true religion if u can't handle that then go and choke.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Simpubozz(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
which network and how much do you wanna seell
mtn, how much do u want, and what's your price
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by seanwilliam(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2020
Simpubozz:
mtn, how much do u want, and what's your price
I have a very bad rate now..so I kuku no dey buy for now to avoid issues..

But for gift card?? I dey buy any... I be direct loader for that one
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by ibinaboonline: 7:13pm On May 19, 2020
The worst of all is that American people who should know better have now turned to wailers condemning Trump's decision just because they hate the man.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Meche33(m): 8:12pm On May 19, 2020
Please tell them

I sure well know you are not good at international affairs, but incompetence and Donald Trump does not belong in the same sentence.

You hear incompetence because he has had massive, raging opposition from the media, and that's what you are spoon fed.

1) He is no incompetence when he vigorously remade American military after so much neglect by Obama

2) He is not incompetent when he stopped Washington's war on American energy (while overlooking China's massive climate pollution)

3) He is not incompetent when after decades of failed promises from past presidents, he became the only one to move American embassy to Jerusalem

4) He is not incompetent to create a new feature of American military, the Space Force

5) He is not incompetent when he took it upon himself to begin a program that seeks to release thousands of black people in prison for no good reason or for good reasons but for too long behind bars (helping him is Kim Kardashian)

6) He is not incompetent to have created a foreign policy which has done so much to weaken Islamic terrorist groups like Bokoharam, Isis, ISIL, etc. (Obama's foreign policy gave them so much impetus)

7) He is not incompetent to be the first president to not only recognise but stand up to China's American and world manipulation

cool He is not incompetent to be the first American president in recent history to be able to make North Korea friend and curb the threat of accidental nuclear war.

The list goes on. Tell me more about incompetence, you sheep[/quote]
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by stevolution5: 8:23pm On May 19, 2020
ojobek:
just look at you, u think it's all about donating money, i laugh at u, u think if it were a game of money that China will defeat the U.S? wait till he pulls out his membership and see if WHO will stand.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by bigfish3k: 8:48pm On May 19, 2020
Omeizadean:

A Christian fanatic spotted...u are just another besotted and Islamophobic fart...otherwise u would have known my comment has no religious coloration...the last I known China still house the largest religious adherents outside of Islam, Jews and Christianity.
Why do u think am supporting China cos the kabba is located their?
I speak truth irrespective of religion but u igbos are so hateful and fanatical in condemnation of Islam...Islam is the one true religion if u can't handle that then go and choke.
True religion that teaches its adherents in its theology not to tolerate others but kill them and its followers are carrying it out with several terrorist organizations scattered all over the world

So if you call such a true religion
What will you call the ones that are not killing
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 19, 2020
bakescos01:

God bless you for this. Some have eyes but they can’t see. No African President have put a strong word for the injustice done to Africans in China. CNN controls most of the media all over the world. They have strong affiliations and it’s the narrative this people paint that most follow.

Like a wise man once said: * IT IS EASIER TO FOOL PEOPLE THAN TO CONVINCE THEM THEY ARE BEING FOOL*.

It's because you ain't aware of what the President of Guinea did in reprisal to what was done to Africans in China.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szCayo09MsQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZUC9s4-f4c

And below is the Nigerian Ambassador to China challenging the Chinese Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTKb1pa2XNQ

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by bakescos01: 9:49pm On May 19, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

It's because you ain't aware of what the President of Guinea did in reprisal to what was done to Africans in China.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szCayo09MsQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZUC9s4-f4c

And below is the Nigerian Ambassador to China challenging the Chinese Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTKb1pa2XNQ

That’s actually a cheering news. I missed that. But it’s good at least someone is speaking out . But you know Guinea alone isn’t enough. I mean bigger countries like Nigeria , South Africa should have been doing something similar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Simpubozz(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
I have a very bad rate now..so I kuku no dey buy for now to avoid issues..

But for gift card?? I dey buy any... I be direct loader for that one
ok.. I load gc on my btc acc too
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by seanwilliam(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2020
Simpubozz:
ok.. I load gc on my btc acc too
shey na paxful u dey use?
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Simpubozz(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
shey na paxful u dey use?
yea Pax
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by mumu9gerian: 11:30pm On May 19, 2020
I dont like Trump, but on this issue im with him 100%
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by CoronaVirusPro: 11:51pm On May 19, 2020
devbits:

God bless you abundantly, many don't even know what is going on, most people that blame trump are only being informed by CNN, BBC and Co.. President trump is still the best....Deep calleth unto deep if you know u know

Be lamenting on Nairaland.

They have been roasting Trump on Twitter since yesterday night till this minute. Ha e not seen a single one line you to come stand by him.

Nigerians love Trump more more than Americans
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by CoronaVirusPro: 11:53pm On May 19, 2020
Firstnebo:

Gibbberish!

Beer parlour news

He is being roasted on Twitter since yesterday till date and you are in here composing what's not

He equipped the US military and made strict foreign relations? Rubbish.

Wait till November. We will boot him out
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 19, 2020
[sub][/sub]

Captainrambo2:
really? Was it not the same china that started covid-19 and hid it till it spread?

The chinese will soon become public enemy in all nations . And just like the Soviet union was blasted into pieces so will china be reduced to fragmented powerless states.

If you believe in conspiracy theories lemme give you this.... who gains more if China goes down? Then who may be responsible for making China looks like the bad guys...
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Slimpotter(m): 12:59am On May 20, 2020
Firstnebo:

You're listing his achievements for his country, how does that help Africa?
Who has manipulated Africans and blacks the most if not America and their spy agency sponsoring removals and toppling of legitimate governments?

The same climate pollution you're talking about, between China and the US who produces more greenhouse gases?

Was it China that told Trump to withdraw the US from the Paris climate agreement?

Was it China that told
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Slimpotter(m): 1:00am On May 20, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
You only see Muslims and Yoruba who got illegal families in America crying and blaming Trump. While the thing came fro China no one is asking China questions

Alot of diseases in the world over started from somewhere, did they ask any of those countries questions too?
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Slimpotter(m): 1:03am On May 20, 2020
Captainrambo2:
really? Was it not the same china that started covid-19 and hid it till it spread?

The chinese will soon become public enemy in all nations . And just like the Soviet union was blasted into pieces so will china be reduced to fragmented powerless states.

Did the Soviet Union do anything to you?
Did the Soviet Union colonize your country and sold blacks into slavery?
What's the reason for your animosity towards the Soviet Union or you just want to comment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Admitted To Hospital Over Coronavirus Symptoms / Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.