Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Christains:we Have Been Deceived! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christains:we Have Been Deceived! (1631 Views)

Christains:We Might Be Drinking From Both The Lords Cup And The Devil / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by baconline(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2011
We have been deceived about the cross.Most of our so called Leaders are actually the enemies of the cross.We are taught to be covetous,to think about this world and to forget about the will of God. We are truely not taught about salvation,only those who sincerely look for God will find him. Be ware,so much crap has mixed with the gospel.We fear the devil more than God!!!!!!! we dont really know much about God. God have mercy on us all.If we do not get it right WE ARE GOING TO HELL
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by zibe(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2011
SALVATION- one topic that is missing in churches.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by alexleo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2011
@poster
Thank you my dear. This is what I ve been saying here. The message of salvation which is the most important message is lost in churches today. pastors are now concentrating only on the message of prosperity and because this is what people wants to hear, everybody is runing into such churches and lots of souls who attend these churches are dying and going to hell because the real message is not given to them. For all I care, Jesus said, seek ye first the KINGDOM OF GOD and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS and all these things shall be added unto you. A stituation where most of these pastors has decided to act the other way round by focusing their congregation on the things that will be added rather than the thing they should seek first, is not proper. I pity those of their members who are already dead without receiving this genuine salvation because they will be burning in hell for eternity. He that has an ear let him hear what the Spirit is saying.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2011
Man worship money nowadays mayb coz the end is near.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by alexleo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2011
@mohumyta
The end is very near and this is part of the fufilment of the prophesis of the events of the last days. Things are getting harder and people are becoming poorer and these pastors are cashing on the hardship being faced by man today to present the message of prosperity and of course a poor man wants to hear that he will be rich while the rich man wants to hear that he will be richer and live long to enjoy his riches. The message of salvation is relegated to the background so as not to lose membership because of the effect it will have on the church income.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2011
well said my brothers. where is the teaching of love, patience, kindness, respect for elders, humility. where are these teachings. what we hear now is all about money money and more money
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by Jenwitemi(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2011
LoL! Na today yansh dey for back? The message of salvation has never been in the christian doctrine since the day it became the state religion of the Roman empire! And it has stayed that way ever since. Do you actually believe that you got handed a pure religion from the British slave traders/colonialists? Do you really, truly believe that? I mean, really? The doctrine was already well screwed up before the whites handed it to our forefathers. What you are all witnessing today is just the amplification of the corruption that already existed within the doctrine.
alexleo:

@poster
Thank you my dear. This is what I ve been saying here. The message of salvation which is the most important message is lost in churches today. pastors are now concentrating only on the message of prosperity and because this is what people wants to hear, everybody is runing into such churches and lots of souls who attend these churches are dying and going to hell because the real message is not given to them. For all I care, Jesus said, seek ye first the KINGDOM OF GOD and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS and all these things shall be added unto you. A stituation where most of these pastors has decided to act the other way round by focusing their congregation on the things that will be added rather than the thing they should seek first, is not proper. I pity those of their members who are already dead without receiving this genuine salvation because they will be burning in hell for eternity. He that has an ear let him hear what the Spirit is saying.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by Jenwitemi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2011
Welcome back to the real world, buddy! Welcome back to yesterday. At least you guys are finally starting to wake up from the trance the clergy have put you under for years.
baconline:

We have been deceived about the cross.Most of our so called Leaders are actually the enemies of the cross.We are taught to be covetous,to think about this world and to forget about the will of God. We are truely not taught about salvation,only those who sincerely look for God will find him. Be ware,so much crap has mixed with the gospel.We fear the devil more than God!!!!!!! we dont really know much about God. God have mercy on us all.If we do not get it right WE ARE GOING TO HELL
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by baconline(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Welcome back to the real world, buddy! Welcome back to yesterday. At least you guys are finally starting to wake up from the trance the clergy have put you under for years.
When I heard the real gospel I was shocked!!!!!!I had never been taught that b4.I thought for myself and all those around me,we had been misled.Thank God for his mercies!!!!!!
Anyone who truely seeks it God will make a way out
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by alexleo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2011
Jenwitemi:

LoL! Na today yansh dey for back? The message of salvation has never been in the christian doctrine since the day it became the state religion of the Roman empire! And it has stayed that way ever since. You actually believe that you got handed a pure religion from the British slave traders/colonialists? Do you really, truly believe that? I mean, really? The doctrine was already well screwed up before the whites handed it to our forefathers. What you are all witnessing today is just the amplification of the corruption that already existed within the doctrine.

The gospel we received is from God and not from anybody. it is something we have proved through our personal encounter with Jesus that it is as real as Jesus delivered it. Nobody tampered with the scriptures but what people are doing today is to tamper with the interpretation. Some pastors assumed the work of the Holy Spirit and since then has been giving God's word interpretations that will satisfy their greed thereby deceiving many. However, this does not include all the pastors but a majority of them. There are still a few of them that has stood for the truth of God's word but because the world hates to hear the truth of God's word, they run away from such churches.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by baconline(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2011
Jenwitemi:

LoL! Na today yansh dey for back? The message of salvation has never been in the christian doctrine since the day it became the state religion of the Roman empire! And it has stayed that way ever since. You actually believe that you got handed a pure religion from the British slave traders/colonialists? Do you really, truly believe that? I mean, really? The doctrine was already well screwed up before the whites handed it to our forefathers. What you are all witnessing today is just the amplification of the corruption that already existed within the doctrine.
You are right,we received a distorted message all along,we need to go back to God,he will show us the truth and only then will it set us free
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by baconline(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2011
The truth of the issue is ,No man can understand the bible if not helped by God,i believe as Alexleo stated it is in its interpretation that it was distorted
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by baconline(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2011
We have even added our traditions ,beliefs to the Gospel.A brother said that some so-called living churches do satanic worship without knowing it.We need help
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by alexleo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2011
baconline:

You are right,we received a distorted message all along,we need to go back to God,he will show us the truth and only then will it set us free

Poster pls beware of Jenwitemi, he can distract you. he doesnt believe in what you believe. This does not mean that you should see him as an enemy but i must also alert you that he is not a christian but he has his own belief. Sometimes he may sound reasonable from human point of view but the word of God is not what you use human wisdom or philosophies of men to understand so be careful. God bless you.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by Jenwitemi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2011
Quit screwing around, buddy! The gospel you got was and is from the white race! Unless you unconsciously consider the white race as your "God".
alexleo:
The gospel we received is from God and not from anybody.

Sorry, but you had no encounter with Jesus. He left the middle eastern part of the planet a couple of thousands of years ago.
alexleo:

it is something we have proved through our personal encounter with Jesus that it is as real as Jesus delivered it.

I see you are still in a trance.
alexleo:

Nobody tampered with the scriptures but what people are doing today is to tamper with the interpretation.

No, friend. They assumed the work of clergy which is a profession of greed and mass deceit. Nothing to do with any holy spirit or God. It has always been aboout greed and mass deceit from day one.
alexleo:

Some pastors assumed the work of the Holy Spirit and since then has been giving God's word interpretations that will satisfy their greed thereby deceiving many.

All churches preach mass deceit in there own peculiar way. All of them! Some clerics even do it without them knowing, and that is the most astounding thing of all.
alexleo:

However, this does not include all the pastors but a majority of them. There are still a few of them that has stood for the truth of God's word but because the world hates to hear the truth of God's word, they run away from such churches.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by Jenwitemi(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2011
Oh. But you, alexleo, will claim to have the knowledge of God, no? I may no longer be a christian, but i was once. . . until i found out by myself that the whole christian doctrine was and still is a sham. Others will find the same thing out sooner or later for themselves. It is only a matter of time.
alexleo:

Poster pls beware of Jenwitemi, he can distract you. he doesnt believe in what you believe. This does not mean that you should see him as an enemy but i must also alert you that he is not a christian but he has his own belief. Sometimes he may sound reasonable from human point of view but the word of God is not what you use human wisdom or philosophies of men to understand so be careful. God bless you.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by baconline(m): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Oh. But you, alexleo, will claim to have the knowledge of God, no? I may no longer be a christian, but i was once. . . until i found out by myself that the whole christian doctrine was and still is a sham. Others will find the same thing out sooner or later for themselves. It is only a matter of time.
It is a sham to u because u never heard the truth.Well I guess u have just shown that the devil is actually doing his work.His job is to deceive and stop us from beleiving the Gospel
Bros,I pray that u will be helpped,cos when u see the truth no one will tell u twice.
Both u and I need to flee from this evil
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by Jenwitemi(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2011
My point is this, the devil was already at work within the christian doctrines before it reached us through the slave traders and the colonialists. That is the point that you are all still missing. The christian doctrine did not arrive on our shores pure. It was already corrupted when it was given to our forefathers. The true Jesus teachings never reached us at all to begin with. What we got was the church's warped version of what his teachings were. And that is why i consider it all a sham.
baconline:

It is a sham to u because u never heard the truth.Well I guess u have just shown that the devil is actually doing his work.His job is to deceive and stop us from beleiving the Gospel
Bros,I pray that u will be helpped,cos when u see the truth no one will tell u twice.
Both u and I need to flee from this evil
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 17, 2011
baconline:

Thanks for this excellent topic.

What is happening now, is that God is calling out the true believers and all those who cherish holiness and salvation out of the false church.

" My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.” John 10:27
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by Dulcet7(m): 5:27am On Jan 17, 2011
It is really sad. Multitudes, multitudes languishing in the seas of deception.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by baconline(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2011
Even the issues of prosperity has been distorted,now we give only to get back.And the funny thing is we are told to give more to the church(old testament temple)even when we are under grace
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by baconline(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2011
Beware that your pastor might be an enemy of the cross!!!!!!He will drag u on the express to hell.By their fruits,
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by alexleo(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2011
God is trying to once again bring back the consciousness of the rapture to His church so as to prepare them for this great event without being taken unawares. Those who embrace the message of eternal life will partake of the rapture but those who will choose to continue to flow with the message of prosperity alone will be caught unawares. What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his own soul? May God help us to cue into this end tim revival. Amen.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by baconline(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2011
Brethen,if we really want to follow God,all what we go to find in church must first be dropped aside,money,blessing,husband,wife,job etc.because if u will follow God,u must concentrate on him and leave the vane things we pursue.And u must count the cost and see if u are truely ready to follow him.This stage is really tough,forgetting ambitions,hopes, etc.May God help us
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by free123: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2011
I think the very few of us have understood the essence of christianity - salvation. If we can continue with these like minds, Christianity will be restored as it was in the days of early apostles
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by baconline(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2011
we can not work for God,we can only work with God
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by mabell: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2011
zibe:

That's not true. Pls be specific, it does not happen in all churches like you have stated
In the church i attend, i hear it like every day i go to church
It's such a serious matter that if i have the opportunity to be with fellow brethren outside church, they still talk about it and tell people about Jesus
So stop spreading false news
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by newmi(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2011
@poster
Don't make a blanket statement; that is unwise, talk from your own experiences, there is now "we" rather "you have been deceived". Because how can l be deceived when l have a bible and the Holy Spirit infactuation it is "a betrayal of fellowship" tou accept that l as a christian can been deceived. No not possible at all so kindly speak for yourself.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by oludashmi(f): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2011
zibe:

mabell:

That's not true. Pls be specific, it does not happen in all churches like you have stated
In the church i attend, i hear it like every day i go to church
It's such a serious matter that if i have the opportunity to be with fellow brethren outside church, they still talk about it and tell people about Jesus
So stop spreading false news
He is not spreading false news but the truth cos he did not say salvation is missing in all churches. I believe he is looking at 90%. If yours still preach salvation all the time, have it in mind that many others have abandoned that word.

Like the poster said, churches now focus on devil, witches, familiar spirits, wizards and enemies, at every individual ignorance and carelessness. . . making pple fear the devil and care less about God. Concentrating on prosperity and how to attack the devil and their enemies (sometimes families and neighbours) instead of showing love, focusing and fearing God.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by KunleOshob(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2011
@newmi
You most certainly have been seriously and gravely deceived go by the sect you attended and the con man you idolize as a supposed man of god.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by free123: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2011
@newmi
If u can tell yourself the truth you can only conclude that salvation has been relegated in CE.
Re: Christains:we Have Been Deceived! by zibe(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2011
@mabell, I don't know how specific I can be. Maybe you should try visiting other churches or even tune in to some of their programs on tv once in a while to understand that salvation is truly missing in most churches. Thank God yours is not one of them.
@oludashmi, thanks for clarifying mabell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Tunde Bakare Back In The Days. / . / Intelligent Design Is Not The Same As Creationism?: Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.