Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Spiritual Husband Or Wife Solutions - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Spiritual Husband Or Wife Solutions (1947 Views)

All About Marine Husband Or Wife And Its Solution / Stop It: 3 Reasons Why You Must Stop Bathing With Your Husband Or Wife / All You Need To Know About Spiritual Husband Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Husband Or Wife Solutions by Obeleagu121: 4:05pm On May 19, 2020
Spiritual husband and wife

This world is a world filled with mystery only the wise understand and see that which is mysterious but ignorance makes the rest to go from one place to another in-other to get knowledge of the truth .some of us suffer for what is ours ,some of us suffer penalties which is not meant to be , some of us go from one church to another and a pastor who is ignorant of the truth will stand on the alter and say” you spiritual husband I cast and bind you , loose , out and so on and next is that you will fall and break 10chairs ,you wound and break your hands , you go home With pains ,they even pour you 50bottles of olive oil which they call anointing oil , chai iberibe ajoka,after all this exercise they will say you are free , after that you will still see your self that same night where your marine spouse or wife or husband will come and visit you and start flogging you or fighting you , instead of things getting better it will be like a padlock was used to lock your door even more ,
now let me open your eyes to this mystery
This world we are is mysterious ,
Let me make you understand that if you are in Nigeria and eventually you receive visitors from USA my dear it means that you have a link or connection with people in USA are my right ?
Now when a marine wife or husband visits you my dear you have a link with them ,
If you are a fish you must be attracted by water , so if you are a man on earth and you come from water you must have a marine spouse from water
But the bitter truth is that marine husband or wife are destiny helpers, I repeat they are destiny helpers , some people won’t like this part but that’s the bitter truth ,
When you marry a wife who is she to you ? She is your supporter are my right ?

Now the reasons why marine husband or wife frustrates your life’s or tries to set you back to suffer

We use physical to type spiritual

When you marry a wife and eventually left her for a mission or a job to another planet and eventually you stoped talking to her or even calling her how do you think she will feel ? Even if she tries sending message across to you ,you still behave adamant , she travels out of where she was before and visits you where you are presently for a mission or job you still behave like you don’t know her , how do you expect your physical wife to behave ? She will be mad at you? she can even fight you or hook you if possible , are my right ?
Now this is just the same spiritually
Some of us married to women before our existence on earth for a mission remember everyone on earth came for a mission which must be fulfilled , and eventually on your arrival on earth you saw other ladies which are also pretty , emotionally you started going after those ladies on earth and forgot your own wife , being a jealous lover she will start sending you signs to leave that lady that she is jealous , but when she sends those signs you behave like you don’t know her , she will come to your dreams with her spiritual powers but you don’t realize her presence , she also makes love or have sex with you as your wife but you call her evil? You will start running from one church to another saying witches and wizards had sex with you in the dream and next thing the pastor will do is to book you for deliverance like when they are booking you for flight ticket to doom ? After deliverance and shouting and speaking in strange abracadabra tongues they will say you are delivered now my questions is that what are you even delivered off ? Are you delivered out of the hands of your wife or out of the hands of wizards ? After you try to force her out of your life she will take her belongings and cloths and other stuffs and rent a new house and stay alone and plot against you by then doom has started , she will call other water spirits and she will call for justice remember the voice that cries for justice is never abandoned , after that spirituality judgement starts ?your spirit will be summoned spiritually that’s why some of you when you sleep you will see your self in water is just that your spirit left your body and visited the realm where it came from , now when you come for that judgement your spirit will speak for you telling them that you don’t know what you are doing ,what next happens , your spirit will bring back the wife which is your spiritual husband or wife , when this is done , Your spiritual wife or husband will want to have sex or make love to you as the wife or husband that’s why you see yourself after all sets of prayers ,you still have sex in dream is just that your spirit know the truth ,then when you see the ex affair occur again you then start looking for solutions else where and they will book you another deliverance , next thing they will say is you spirit from water die die die , my dear do they kill spirit , why are you fooled when you think you are wise ,why are you like a barbers sit , open your eyes and remove the logs on your eyes ,
My people perish because of lack of wisdom ,
When your spiritual wife sees that you don’t want to realize her presence in your life she will start putting sand sand in your garri thereby making disappointments to be your first name , set back your middle name and poverty your surname , she will start frustrating you till you regret why you are on earth with her mystic powers , no woman on earth can be alive and see her husband or wife snub her for another woman or man ,that’s why you see spiritual husband or wife frustrate humans on earth .

Solutions for spiritual husband or wife
When you meet a spiritualist , he will engage you on a consultation from divine spirits to know if truly is spiritual husband or wife or witches that disguised themself as spiritual husband to have sex with you as exchange of your destiny but when the consultation is proven that it’s spiritual husband or wife , he will then do what we call marine peace settlement (ikwa ibu MMiri) for peace but when the spirit is stubborn depending on agreement before earthly mission and she refuses to accept what you told her as your wife , then we do what they call ofo Na ogu separation , at this you are separated , but if she agrees on what you told her on the peace talk , she will allow you to live your life the way you want us while you still observe her presence in your life , she will support-your day to day activities thereby bringing Lucks to you , she will then become that destiny helpers we are talking about ,she will then make every disappointment she caused in your life to be an appointment , she will allow you to marry and have male and female kids and all that , this only happens when you settle her .
some of say thy have done several spiritual works but it still doesn’t work , my dear is all depend on your place of origin , but when you are in peace with your wife she will allow them to work , she will even be a guide to your paths , she will reason with you as the husband in other to make progress come .
Signs to know if you have a spiritual Husband or wife
*Having sex in dream
*performing marriage ceremony
*exchanging rings in water
*waking up and noticing sperms or being wet on your pants
A lot of signs are there but on our next teaching it will be unveiled

Let peace abide with you all
As we unveil the hidden mysteries

WhatsApp 08026210397

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Chief Sam-Warri Essi-Idesoh By Peter Ufuoma Onoriode / Lagos Carnival. / Yoruba Mythology (debunking Experiment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.