Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype (4149 Views)

Before Buying Any Xiaomi Phone, Watch This! How To Spot Xiaomi Device Identity / Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. / My Experience Using XIAOMI Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype by Playermayweda(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Why will a user sell of their device within weeks or even a few months of getting it?
upgrade? that's not tenable, because if it's that good, there's no reason for upgrade within a short period.
financial reason? well may be.
try out another brand within a short period? that's a negative score/ point.

It's not anything odd, the same way someone who has money will sell or give out their Samsung s10 to get a S20 or the same a person using iPhone X changes to iPhone 11
Re: Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype by Pious101: 11:28pm On May 20, 2020
moscojoor:
have you repair it or let me give 15k for the over hype nonsense and repair it
I go gladly sell am. Where are u?
Re: Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype by moscojoor(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2020
Pious101:
I go gladly sell am. Where are u?
abj u?
Re: Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype by Pious101: 10:51am On May 21, 2020
moscojoor:
abj u?
portharcourt....u too dey far away except u take care of d waybill
Re: Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype by moscojoor(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pious101:
portharcourt....u too dey far away except u take care of d waybill
i get person for port
Re: Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype by Timiflexi: 12:28am On Jun 10, 2020
TheBlessedHero:
Why are xiaomi users selling their device, if it's a good phone?

Very simple
To buy a better version of another XIAOMI phone

Bro if iPhone 12 should come out tomorrow,(let's say you had one ) you would also want to sell yours)

Same thing with Xiaomi they release phones frequently now with better specs it's makes your current phone that you are enjoying look bad
(Speaking for all Xiaomi users and I'm sure they understand this)

Note 9s just came out so yeah...... people will definitely sell to get the latest version.....same thing with iPhone users and Samsung users

LASTLY....... SUPPLY AND DEMAND BRO
THE PHONE HAS DEMAND SO YEAH THERE MUST BE SUPPLY
Re: Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype by edoairways: 12:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Timiflexi:

Very simple
To buy a better version of another XIAOMI phone

Bro if iPhone 12 should come out tomorrow,(let's say you had one ) you would also want to sell yours)

Same thing with Xiaomi they release phones frequently now with better specs it's makes your current phone that you are enjoying look bad
(Speaking for all Xiaomi users and I'm sure they understand this)

Note 9s just came out so yeah...... people will definitely sell to get the latest version.....same thing with iPhone users and Samsung users

LASTLY....... SUPPLY AND DEMAND BRO
THE PHONE HAS DEMAND SO YEAH THERE MUST BE SUPPLY
You don't want the phone maker to make profit?
Re: Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype by nairamaniac: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2020
Ufedolove:

I bought a Redmi Note 8 for 57k and sold it for 45k 3 months later. Why did I sell it? Cos I thought Redmi Note 8 was good--yes it was. Just that I didn't know Redmi Note 8 Pro was waaaaaaaay better.

You know what I'm trying to say? Every upgrade to a Redmi device is a major upgrade and always mouth watering unlike most phone brands that keep recycling.

Another major reason people are selling off their Xiaomi phones is cos there's a high demand for it. Ever since the pandemic, they have been scarce in the market and owners probably want to exploit the opportunity.

Xiaomi phones are worth every penny.

pls how good is the redmi note 8?

what's the picture quality like?? is the picture quality of this fon closer to IPhone picture quality or closer to tecno camon quality?

Some one wants to sell a used one to me for 40k. is it a good deal?
Re: Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype by Ufedolove: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
nairamaniac:

pls how good is the redmi note 8?

what's the picture quality like?? is the picture quality of this fon closer to IPhone picture quality or closer to tecno camon quality?

Some one wants to sell a used one to me for 40k. is it a good deal?

Generally speaking, the phone is very good. However, I can't vouch for that particular unit cos I don't know it's condition.
Re: Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype by Hardey33: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
The same way transition or whatever steal the show from Samsung years back xiaomi is here to beat them by giving u better value for your money. And mind you xiaomi isn’t made for African so safe yourself the stress and they are no 5th or 4th in world smartphone manufacturers stuff. I know u were just trying to market your transsion or whatever but selling phone doesn’t mean it is bad the fact that xiaomi phone have second hand value is an advantage. Typing this from 7plus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile / The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria / Types Of Iphone Unlock Methods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.