Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why Did North Choose Atiku As A Consensus Canditate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did North Choose Atiku As A Consensus Canditate? (487 Views)

PDP Governors support GEJ as a consensus candidate in 2015 election / Adamawa Crisis: Nyako Flies In Atiku As 7-man Panel Begins Probe / How Lamido Musdafa Met And Adopted Atiku As His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did North Choose Atiku As A Consensus Canditate? by TopWebHost(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2011
Please register above (free) or login to view this thread properly!

What bothers me is, how could the northern elite have chosen a corrupt, discredited character like Atiku as their consensus candidate when Saraki and Gusau were there?

Did they really think that PDP delegates would vote for someone who had earlier discredited the party when he opportunistically decamped to AC (Now ACN?).
Re: Why Did North Choose Atiku As A Consensus Canditate? by udezue(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2011
They didn't care about the reputation of Atiku coz like the moronss they are , they simply thought that delegates will hand them victory coz Atiku is a core-Northerner.
Re: Why Did North Choose Atiku As A Consensus Canditate? by NewsMonste(m): 12:54am On Jan 17, 2011
Which kain spamming be this.

You are mischievous. Kettle calling the pot black. Face the issues my friend and quit sh**ting on my post please.
Re: Why Did North Choose Atiku As A Consensus Canditate? by TopWebHost(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2011
The real problem I see in all this is that they all seem to be seeking political gain, not what is in Nigeria's interest. It cannot be possible that there is no northerner that can move Nigeria forward.
Re: Why Did North Choose Atiku As A Consensus Canditate? by rethink: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2011
@Initial poster

Go and look at the vote analysis you will see that what you are saying is BuullShhit.

There is nothing like the northern Elite, there is however the Nigerian Parasitic Elite that cut across all geopolitical zones.
Re: Why Did North Choose Atiku As A Consensus Canditate? by TopWebHost(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2011
@rethink

Lets get real!

In Nigeria there are more ethnic and regional elites than truly National Elites!

Thats why we've had Egbe Omo Oduduwa, Afenefere, Ohanaeze, Arewa Consultative Forum and the like.

I never said it was the north alone!

Why would Atiku call Babangida the leader of the North? Has that statement no relevance to you?
Re: Why Did North Choose Atiku As A Consensus Canditate? by Cyborg2011: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2011
udezue:

They didn't care about the reputation of Atiku coz like the moronss they are , they simply thought that delegates will hand them victory coz Atiku is a core-Northerner.

They who are "they" u bloo.dy bastar.d, oil dwelling rat calling somebody morons, you, eedi.ot, this is not yahoo zone, mind yourself and stop scamming people here, barawo kawai.

my man, better mind your yahoo yahoo business, it will not serve here.

Back to business, what delegates have done is not and will never be the wishes of their various communites, henceforth, GEJ buy them period, he also thinks he can buy Pastors, that's why even Pastors this days never trust him so who else will ?

Except Naija Deltan Terrorist.

(1) (Reply)

London, Uk: Nigerian Politician Abducted. / Ddc Machines Reject Obasanjo’s Fingerprints / Voters Registration Row Kills Three In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.