Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed (2154 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 / Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by ComradeOJ(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2020
REAL MISSION, LOCATION OF 15 CHINESE WHO CAME TO NIGERIA REVEALED
May 19, 2020 By Seun Opejobi

The federal government has revealed what the 15 Chinese experts who recently came into Nigeria are doing.

Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, disclosed that the doctors are in the country to help in building and equipping COVID-19 isolation centres.

Aregbesola stated that the experts are in Nigeria on the bill of China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation, CCECC.

He made the disclosure during the Presidential Task Force, PTF, daily briefing on COVID-19 in Abuja, on Tuesday.

Aregbesola said the Chinese experts worked at the Idu COVID-19 isolation centre and the Dome project both in Abuja.

According to Aregbesola: “Indeed 15 Chinese nationals came into Nigeria on April 8. They are here on the bill of the CCECC, a Chinese company doing some works for us in Nigeria in conjunction with some Nigerian companies they agreed to support us in the effort to respond to the pandemic.

“At Idu isolation centre in Abuja, they participated in retrofitting and equipping the isolation centre. They equally worked on the Dome project, that was handled by the NNPC Construction in conjunction with ThisDay.

“So, those are the locations in which they came to work. Both in retrofitting the Iju facility and installing critical essential medical equipment.”

Lately, some Nigerians have raised an alarm over the whereabouts of Chinese nationals said to be medical doctors who came into the country to help fight COVID-19.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by malcom2x(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2020
So they were not actually doctors after all?

5 Likes

Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by ComradeOJ(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2020
Abeg help me ask them oh. From doctors, now na engineers.

7 Likes

Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by namqul(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2020
ComradeOJ:
Abeg help me ask them oh. From doctors, now na engineers.
we Don suffer for this country ooo, tomorrow if something comes up this man will deny this comment Instantly � Kai NIGERIA a foolish nation. I can't wait to get my visa to _________________
Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by lwise(m): 4:40am On May 20, 2020
I'm shocked,could Nnamdi be right

4 Likes

Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by lonesome501(m): 4:47am On May 20, 2020
have we nt been constructing isolation centers since d corona don arrive nigeria??,,so what help ar they rendering when it was told dat they ar chinese doctorz..HYPOCRITE.

1 Like

Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by helinues: 4:51am On May 20, 2020
Lies upon lies.

Those Chinese doctors were probably invited by one big Chinese company in Nigeria to take care of their staffs.

They notified FG about it, probably settled those in charge without knowing it will hit the news..

2 Likes

Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by RZArecta(m): 5:00am On May 20, 2020
Bloody criminals running this country, fûcking lûnatics cool

4 Likes

Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by BlowYourMind: 5:09am On May 20, 2020
It saver there, they should not come in contact with our people, we don't want Wuhan experience, we will manage our kodik 419

1 Like

Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by chinjo(m): 5:26am On May 20, 2020
One thing about telling lies is that, you need more lies to cover it up. This government is simply playing the ostrich.

3 Likes

Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by Vulcanheph(m): 5:32am On May 20, 2020
lwise:
I'm shocked,could Nnamdi be right
I'm not igbo, neither do i support ipob......before i used to think that this Nnamdi kanu of a guy was just someone looking for cheap attention but after watchin his videos , i realised that he might not be 100% Right , but most of his points are Valid, because i do remember him saying something in one of his videos that these "Chinese doctors" aren't really doctors...........we All know that we can't trust our government to tell the truth, first they were "Chinese medical doctors" who came to help us with Corona Virus, now they have become "engineers" Who came to build isolation centers...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by LuQuLuQu(m): 5:41am On May 20, 2020
Evil, pathetic, lying government

1 Like

Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by pojophilius(m): 5:50am On May 20, 2020
nlers please I need your help,,I know it's petty begging online but man never chop for 2 days I swear 0160478089
Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by ZAWs: 7:43am On May 20, 2020
So those fragile looking Chinese are civil engineers?
Rauf go shave your bear bear

1 Like

Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by ClassicMan202(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2020
From medical doctors to engineers... Waiting for what they will say next
Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2020
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by Dreyton36: 8:32am On May 20, 2020
As them no fit cure Abba kyari , them must do construction job to complete their money na
Buhari no they use money play oo
Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by nazablossom(f): 9:03am On May 20, 2020
They are no longer doctors
They will soon turn to fishermen
Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by Sabadon(m): 9:48am On May 20, 2020
v
Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by Sabadon(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2020
alot of mystery we wont know

Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by Dmano: 10:47am On May 20, 2020
After being doctors for some weeks,they became engineers,now before they leave they will surely become fishermen. You know Nigeria to get a decree in all this is as simple as ABC ask Oluwole boys they will tell you. So am not surprise in their graduation
Re: Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed by Lovelive: 11:00am On May 20, 2020
Dmano:
After being doctors for some weeks,they became engineers,now before they leave they will surely become fishermen. You know Nigeria to get a decree in all this is as simple as ABC ask Oluwole boys they will tell you. So am not surprise in their graduation

Please don't say Nigeria but APC to get a degree in all this ....

(1) (Reply)

If Some Churches In Nigeria Have 247 Power Supply, Why Can't Nigeria Have Same? / Just In !! Angry Protesters Storms Tinubu's House / Just In: Buhari Followers Increased From 3.4 Million To 3.6 Million On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.