Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (19522 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2020
Ekpe Udoh Turns 33 Today

Ekpedeme Friday "Ekpe" Udoh (Born May 20, 1987) is an Nigerian-American professional basketball player for the Beijing Ducks of the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA). He played college basketball for the Michigan Wolverines and the Baylor Bears. In the 2010 NBA draft, he was selected by the Golden State Warriors with the sixth overall pick.

With a 7'4 ​1⁄2" wingspan, Udoh was the Big 12 Conference's leading shot blocker during the 2009–10 season. He led the conference in his only season at Baylor, after transferring from Michigan where, as a sophomore, he led the Big Ten Conference in blocked shots with 2.9 per game (92 blocks total) in 2007–08. A two−time All-EuroLeague Team selection, Udoh led Fenerbahçe to a EuroLeague title in 2017, earning the EuroLeague Final Four MVP award in the process.

Udoh was selected for the Nigerian national team for the 2019 FIBA World Cup.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekpe_Udoh

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Millenniumlady(f): 8:18am On May 20, 2020
He's cute and tall just the way i like them kiss I can be your sweet in the middle if you don't mind Ekpe smiley

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by money121(m): 8:19am On May 20, 2020
Hbd
Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by money121(m): 8:19am On May 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
Ekpe Udoh Turns 33 Today

Please i need your attension on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/82#down

The guy contact me am not online and he chat me up to come online which i did..
Becos i know anything he already tag me as scammer.. and since my 7yrs on nairaland no body have write such review about my business
So i will be glad if you can removed that comment so that he will not spoil my reputation online
Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Makavelli25: 8:27am On May 20, 2020
earn up to 5k daily,check link in my signature

Millenniumlady:
He's cute and tall just the way i like them kiss I can be your sweet in the middle if you don't mind Ekpe smiley
you beat me to FTC again
How you take do am na
Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Donald3d(m): 8:29am On May 20, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Houseofglam7(f): 8:35am On May 20, 2020
Happy birthday to him.

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by buygala(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
Ekpe Udoh Turns 33 Today

That's one ugly nigga shocked

Happy Birthday to him sha
Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Babatunde40(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

If you check very well, there are tall guys in your area, pick one and be his sweet in the middle

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by gambia(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Is that all you can offer? undecided

27 Likes

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by ekwuemendinso(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2020
All this yeye people U are busy posting on front page this morning; what have they contributed to Nigeria or even their communities How much did they you pay you Lala

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Administration1: 8:37am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

As usual nothing else to offer. Stoopid head

17 Likes

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:37am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
See wetin Davido dey cause.

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:37am On May 20, 2020
Happy Birthday to Him
Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Farm tool
As Usual the gold digging and leeching mentality of Nigerian girls

15 Likes

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Millenniumlady(f): 8:38am On May 20, 2020
gambia:

Is that all you can offer? undecided
Add this to your moniker "Ewu" we're good to go

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Administration1: 8:38am On May 20, 2020
Adetunmbi11:
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

My financial situation is in total disaster right due to the impact of this covid nonesense. Pls anything to assist so I can survive would be highly appreciated. 0232_411331 is my account number. Wema bank.

Thanks

Don't you have another bank account. I don't like initiating a transfer to wema

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 8:38am On May 20, 2020
I don’t know him. It seems today we’ll see a lot of unknowns grace the front page based on birthdays. Well, it’s what this forum is finally reduced to. Without the members creating fun for themselves this place is just garbage.

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nmezor(f): 8:38am On May 20, 2020
Yawns

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:38am On May 20, 2020
HBD...
Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Dangrace01: 8:39am On May 20, 2020
Hbd

I was very happy when udoh was selected to play for Nigeria. Is seems may 20th date has a lot of stars born on that day. To everyone whose birthday is today. Happy birthday to you.

Here is my little gift, check my profile if today is your birthday and select d 1 U like

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by paulolee(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2020
good
Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Adetunmbi11: 8:41am On May 20, 2020
Administration1:

Don't you have another bank account. I don't like initiating a transfer to wema
No sir. It is only wema that I use. The network is good for now sir. Thank you and God bless you sir
Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by OgbanjeProphet: 8:41am On May 20, 2020
Na only sweet mother suffered for you

Me, I no go forget my loving father wey fend for me!!!

Happy birthday to Ekpe Udo.

5 Likes

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Toks2008(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You again!

You can now see that ladies should learn how to cope with husband sharing.

Statistics show that tall cute guys are in the minority number and if every lady wants a tall cute guy then they will have no option than to share the few ones.

Argue with your keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by revelation2013(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2020
Hbd
Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2020
Happy birthday Ekpe.
Re: Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Administration1: 8:41am On May 20, 2020
Adetunmbi11:
No sir. It is only wema that I use. The network is good for now sir. Thank you and God bless you sir
Sorry I cannot assist. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) / Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - Player Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.