Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? (73119 Views)

Business Ideas With N300k / Start This Business With N300K And Make N30M In 12 Months / Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Uzomaglovani: 1:58am On Sep 25, 2020
donproject:

I lived with an uncle who happened to be a consultant for livestocks, he had a very big farm where he raised all kinds of birds; broilers, quails, cockerel, layers and he also sells feeds. To be sincere, he was making waves and I thought that's the best business if you want to become a poultry farmer.

Recently, I had an opportunity to be/work partially in a farm where fishes are being raised and the experience I had was wow!

If you have to compare the two businesses, there are many factors you have to consider. If time had permitted me, I would have highlighted and explain elaborately on the factors and make one-to-one comparison with the two businesses as for each highlighted point.

As an insight to what you will consider, let me just list few of what you should look into for the two businesses.

1. Getting shelter: which can cope with minimum amount of money if you need housing for the businesses, which gives better room to improvise.
2. Health challenge/mortality rate: which is more prone to having issues healthwise if something goes wrong
3. Feeding: which will consume a fortune to get them proper feed and nutrition
4. Vaccination: which requires time to time adequate vaccination to make for good health
5. Weather Condition: which is more prone to bad climatic conditions
6. Labour requirements: which requires minimum labour at least to operate
7. Market: which has the best market
8. Drudgery: which gives more unwanted drudgery of business
9. Risk: which posses the highest risk factor when something fails;
and...
10. Profit: in the long run, after aggregating all elements of inputs and outputs, which is more lucrative.

These and many more are factors to be considered when you need to choose between the two, for me I would go for fish farming.

All being said, one man's six is another half a dozen, everyone has something different to say when debating on any issue. My points above didn't actually select any one of the two as the best, but all options must be weighed and pick the one that is bulkier and heavier, my little opinion.
nice one tank you
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Johnnyhoo(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Amarabae:

I will advise you to go into "water proof " nylon bags.
start with 100k, the gain is wow.
its light, not perishable, the turnover is massive, sells well because of 90% of traders need it for packaging goods,
give it a try

I sent a pm
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Dickson25(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Amarabae:

its light, not perishable, the turnover is massive, sells well because of 90% of traders need it for packaging goods,
give it a try

Good day... Please I will love you to teach me more about this water proof business
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Dickson25(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Amarabae:

give it a try

Please ma'am add me on WhatsApp
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by brown3: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
DanielIkeije:
I’ll advice you acquire a high income skill.

A high income skill will make you between $2000 to $10,000 monthly if you are really good at what you do.

Out of the 300k take out some money and pay for a course to learn a high income skill.

This will benefit you greatly trust me.
pls bros what are the high income skills some one can learn
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by brown3: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
School bags and lunch box business..

Go to Young Shall Grow complex at Onitsha main market.. You will get it cheap there..
Be sure of 100k interest from goods worth 250k.
bros pls how much do they sell school bag and lunch box pee one?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
brown3:
bros pls how much do they sell school bag and lunch box pee one?

It depends on size and quality..

Normal lunch bag is between 1500-2500..
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Shytreasure(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Greenbirth:

Ok you have to go to Zambia, Zambia is a west African country. the said phone cables and earpiece, I mean the one I gave the examples here will definitely sell well there too.

When you get there let her take you to markets where the nigerians have shops. Before going you have to go with samples. And make a friend with the person you bought the items in Alaba intl market so that you do not have to come back again immediately.

When you get there and introduce yourself to them, and watch the market too. Then you call the shop owner at Alaba intl to send you the goods since you know his shop already, you transfer the money to him. And then he will package the goods and send to you and then you distribute. At least if you buy it cheap in lagos even if the profits is #150. When you times it with the number per cable. Let's say #150× 2000pics= #300, 000. Even if it takes you one month to sell it, you are still good. I hope my advice can help you.

Please can you enlighten me more on this, perhaps on Whatsapp?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by bionictino(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Amarabae:

give it a try

Can I have your contact for more info on this please? bionictino@gmail.com is my email.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Thesole(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Promo
Mtn 5GB @1800
Contact/WhatsApp @ 08081720477
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by velvetpat: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hello, so I can slightly understand the tension of wanting to venture into your own business when working a 8am - 5pm Job daily with no time for yourself.

I'll advice you start up an online business, maybe an online teaching program , affiliate marketing etc. There are so many online ventures that are cost effective or might have no cost at all to start-up.

This guide will help you in venturing into the online space for any business of your choice https://quest.ng/the-complete-guide-to-starting-an-online-business-in-2021/

https://quest.ng/10-best-online-business-ideas-to-start-in-2021/
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 1:23am On Apr 26, 2021
dominique:
The inbox me people will soon come now, don't pay attention to any of them. Also, don't entertain anybody that comes to your mail trying to introduce one business or the other to you. 99% of them are scams
Thank you Dominique cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days / Woman Slaps Man At UBA ATM In Port-Harcourt, Tears His Shirt And Singlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.