Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating (1138 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by Lanoye77: 2:54pm On May 20, 2020
A pregnant lady that has gone viral of where the lady is seen assaulting her boyfriend with a belt and multiple slaps for allegedly playing on her intelligence and I wonder if this was to be the other way around, wouldn't she be crying foul?

The young man was seen pleading and begging her to stop but she just wouldn't as she Continuously kept slapping him, and verbally abusing him saying he's playing with her and the young man kept saying no, obviously where she was assaulting him was on a bed.

Here the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h-XMC2G57k

1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by angelfallz(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2020
Nobody would say anything because it is the man that is the victim.
Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 20, 2020
Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 20, 2020
angelfallz:
Nobody would say anything because it is the man that is the victim.

If you say something will you die?

When a woman is sexually or physically abused by a man it is mostly women that start wailing all over the place....

Why can’t you men do the same if the reverse is the case? Or are you waiting for women to come and wail for you?

4 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by KendrickAyomide: 3:04pm On May 20, 2020
Plead:

When a woman is sexually or physically abused by a man it is mostly women that start wailing all over the place....

Why can’t you men do the same if the reverse is the case? Or are you waiting for women to come and wail for you?
keep quiet.. You're not making sense..

3 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by chatinent: 3:04pm On May 20, 2020
If he's the one who impregnated her, he needs to be flogged with brake-wire. I abhor cheats. They shouldn't be mercied.
Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by angelfallz(m): 3:06pm On May 20, 2020
Plead:

Your comment about women being the ones that start wailing is misleading.

I have been saying something and speaking up on violence against men, for a very long time. So, don't try to put me in the category of men that keep quiet when women are the ones abusing or beating men.
Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by angelfallz(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2020
chatinent:
If he's the one who impregnated her, he needs to be flogged with brake-wire. I abhor cheats. They shouldn't be mercied.

Wow. If it was a woman that was being beaten, would you be saying the same thing?
Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by angelfallz(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2020
Plead:

See what men like you are saying

Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by Juell(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2020
And he couldn't leave the place or collect the belt from her.... Seems the guy is high on some cheap drugs grin
Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 20, 2020
angelfallz:

See what men like you are saying

I’m not him.
Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by Laryne(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2020
Dear God, please don't give me the gentlemanliness to endure such rubbish!
Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by chatinent: 3:29pm On May 20, 2020
angelfallz. Why not if not? Does brake-wire have anything to do with gender? Cheats should not be mercied.
Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by Realadey(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2020
Hmmm, I don't have anything to say
Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by liberalchick(f): 3:41pm On May 20, 2020
Juell:
And he couldn't leave the place or collect the belt from her.... Seems the guy is high on some cheap drugs grin
Right, also report her for assault.

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by crackland: 3:58pm On May 20, 2020
Typical hoodrat... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by johnkey: 4:40pm On May 20, 2020
Foolish boy, one hot slap and her brain go calm
Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by meobizy(f): 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
It’s baby mama drama: a constant reminder to never go raw into any female till I’m ready for marriage. The most well behaved of women can turn into a monster once you impregnate her without a ring. The downfall of many black men the world over is an angry black woman.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by cococandy(f): 5:27pm On May 20, 2020
meobizy:
It’s baby mama drama: a constant reminder to never go raw into any female till I’m ready for marriage. The most well behaved of women can turn into a monster once you impregnate her without a ring. The downfall of many black men the world over is an angry black woman.

Good decision. cool

At least no one will try to pin a pregnancy on you.
Isn’t it foolishness to go raw into a woman you don’t plan to have a baby with then start gossiping about how no one can pin a pregnancy on you?

Sense is...

3 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Lady Seen Slapping And Beating Her Boyfriend With Belt For Cheating by Juell(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2020
liberalchick:

Right, also report her for assault.
Unfortunately people don't take assault on a man by a woman seriously. A girl once injured a guy with a big stone, the guy went to a police station to report. Two policemen came with the guy to invite the girl to the station. When the came and saw the girl, the policemen told the guy "u're not serious, so na this small girl break your head, and you come dey disturb us". That's how they went back to their station.

(1) (Reply)

Americans Outraged At Video Of Girl Attacking Her Elderly Mother At Walmart / Am I Doing Too Much On My Mother-in-law / A+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.