Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (87386 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by excel101(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2020
For you mind, you wan blow the labia o
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by DaddyOpe: 7:02am On May 21, 2020
dreu2fine:

this huy you did not tell us if you have kids and if the guy is married now

I have 1. A girl.

The guy is not yet married
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by DaddyOpe: 7:12am On May 21, 2020
scoundrel:
It’s the creative writer of the week. How much will I get for exposing him?

I don't understand. Who do you want to expose?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:13am On May 21, 2020
To put it bluntly, you snatched another man's girlfriend and, may be, fiancee. You know she belonged to someone else yet but lured her away, and now karma is coming after you. Living in the same area as your wife's ex makes it all the more painful for her. The ex's sudden rise to affluence keeps staring her in the face and she will most likely have met or talked to her ex in recent times. It is only a matter of time before she starts sleeping with him behind your back, and that's assuming if she hasn't started doing so already. Better option would be for you to move out from that area and find accommodation elsewhere.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:15am On May 21, 2020
To put it bluntly, you snatched another man's girlfriend and, may be, fiancee. You knew she belonged to someone else yet lured her away, and now karma is coming after you. Living in the same area as your wife's ex makes it all the more painful for her. The ex's sudden rise to affluence keeps staring her in the face and she will most likely have met or talked to her ex in recent times. It is only a matter of time before she starts sleeping with him behind your back, and that's assuming if she hasn't started doing so already. Better option would be for you to move out from that area and find accommodation elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by AreaFada2: 7:16am On May 21, 2020
MJBOLT:
this story get as e be undecided it's only a matter of time before she runs back to him and old feelings might resurface
Would you accept that kind of woman back? I wouldn't. The engineer don get level now. And options dey repete now.

Even a married ex dey eye the guy and regret.

Much less many nubile babes out there looking for economic security.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by roliks99(f): 7:21am On May 21, 2020
Law of karma at work,you snatched her from someone,someone else is gon do the same to you but the best you can do RN is just to be patient with her
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by noble2faith(m): 7:33am On May 21, 2020
DammyLucy:

Fake PHoto... i'm male sir
Liar! You are female! A stylish way to avoid me, right?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Chochovini: 7:57am On May 21, 2020
Meeyankee:
Sorry bross that woman is no longer your wife.
SHORT But straightforward bitter TRUTH.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by 7wonder(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2020
Op did not do anything wrong. His said wife was never married to her ex from what I can deduce. There is no case of snatching any man's wife here. I strongly believe a lady is still in the market and can be approached by anyone as long as she has not been officially and legally married to anyone. She made her choice. It's not foreign to us that ladies have many suitors and out of them, chose to settle down with one. Of course, the man she choses to settle with most often than not cannot be wealthier or richer than other men who showed interest in tying the knot with her. What is happening to the Op is a normal thing in life and what is happening to his wife's ex is also a normal thing in life. A plethora of cases abound where ladies leave their relationships to settle with other men and they have blissful marriages all round. Op may think she got married to him because of his sexual prowess but I think it's something more than that, even though part of the reason. We are all selfish in nature and there is no unconditional love between a man and a woman save for a woman and her child which in most cases is not 100percent. The Op is just passing through a phase and it's unfortunate he has a wife who is not understanding. To mind, all the talk of karma this karma that, stealing his ex' girlfriend shouldn't come Into play because they were all in the market. How many men here can boast that their wives married them out of pure, undiluted and unconditional love? How many of us can say our girlfriends are with us because of true agape love and no condition attached to it. Let things fall apart and see if that woman would not exhibit a foreign behavior. Op is being bashed because of financial constraints. @Op, work hard and smart, lift your works to your God and you will laugh. Many women regret one thing or the other in their marriages..you won't be the first. God bless you. Just my thoughts. Sorry for the long epistle smiley

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by akdjr(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2020
If you truly love her and you love yourself too. don't make her regret any further just let her go....... bros this life is too short to be with someone who makes u regret for the rest of your life. Many girls out there waiting for a man that will put them under their roof happily. Take a bow and go. quote author=DaddyOpe post=89762140]I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.[/quote]
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Darkgini: 8:47am On May 21, 2020
Whenever people come out to complain on nairaland. They leave a clue of what caused their problems.

Nairalanders are sharp enough to always pick it up. kiss
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by covid2019: 8:48am On May 21, 2020
Annonymox:
This story is somehow same with mine, but I'm better off.

My wife had an ex before she gain her admission back then. She told me the guy deflowrred her. He was studying medicine while I studied agric acience.

Cut story short, we became closer as the guys never available. 7 months after wedding, I noticed my wife ws smiling one night over chat. I decided to peep into her conversation. The guy is made now bro. Like really made.

The only diff is my wife kept congratulating him, asking when he'll marry even though the guy ws trying to make her feel bad that she choose wrong. They fantasized about moments they had a bit too.

On the other hand, I am comfortable, we have a daughter, self employed now, I after that scenerio decided to set her up and started developing my site at ifo- ogun state.

It's a year later, I didn't confront her till date, but I'm working on proving to her that she made the best choice ever. Especially knowing that she gve me a beautiful daughter
See you.. You want to prove to her that she made best choice blah blah nonsense.

You want to have heart attack.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by edoman2016: 8:52am On May 21, 2020
DaddyOpe:

He is still single
Wow! What could still be keeping him single with his success? Is his age not up to 35 years?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by tinny898(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2020
Davash222:
I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

This is where your problems started. You don't win a woman, she's not trophy. You're the trophy not her.
I have nothing to tell you. You ruined yourself.

Just so you know, if your beloved wife gets the opportunity to fucck that ex for free now, she will not hesitate.

Too much will not kill you. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Jesmart(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2020
Starting from your wife who you have brain washed to know what love is about and also leaving a man that sponsored her in school.
Impatient is a very deadly disease.

While the guy was always traveling to makes sure he achieve a certain goal and settle down in life you were busy woeing his girlfriend.
You have gotten what you wanted.

The law of Karma is at work
Reap what you sow my brother

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by kophy(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.
Situation like this brings the best out of you, what tells you, you can't be richer than the guy, Man! wake up, get some motivating books and bring out the best in you. I recommend this book by Sydney Bremar (SUCCEESFUL ACHIEVEMENT) Volume 1-4. Wish you all the best.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by kophy(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.
Check Former Winners Chapell area at RajiOba Street for that book sure you will get it there or Tejuoso
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Azurevermillion: 9:36am On May 21, 2020
Am sorry. Accept my heartfelt sympathy
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by peterinah: 9:42am On May 21, 2020
bros just sabi say old fire wood too the catch fire oh
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:43am On May 21, 2020
Chochovini:
SHORT But straightforward bitter TRUTH.
Guy no need to Dey talk plenty story I just say make I let am know .
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Secjohnkerry: 9:59am On May 21, 2020
DaddyOpe:

Divorce her before she poisoning you and marry her EX. A word is enough for the wise
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by DaInferno(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2020
wonderful comments, I believe the op didn't see this type of scrutiny coming grin
some one even said face the music grin grin , no matter what happens, this guy will never forget the statement his wife just said... baba u Bleep up as u collect another man woman,u remember David story go abi?,na ur Psalms b this ma grin just double your hustle so she won't regret marrying u ehn?! , maybe that will help
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Damsman10(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Op, this is how money ritual starts ooo
Before you know it you will be on frontpage
With headline " Man kills neighbor for money ritual because Wife called him poor"

Here is the only solution..
Did your wife study Ashawology at UNN back in the 90's?
If She did then it's time for her to use her Certificate and apply for Ashawo job

Cuz as this economy dey right now...
Either you pimping her out to her Ex and both of you make money as she sell pussy to pay for her sins. Or She hit the streets

But i doubt an EX will accept such lady after this kind of betrayal..
In First Book of Chris Brown Chapter 4:2
It says & i quote "These Hoes Ain't Loyal"

Just when i thought he was about to quote a real scripture.

Anyway OP be guided o, this babe believes you influenced her wicked decision instead of taking the blame herself. She is dangerous and desperate. To save your marriage with her olojukokoro eyes, u beta carry her and ur family comot that area.

OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF HEART.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Jayrockk: 10:39am On May 21, 2020
Mad oo grin grin grin... Honestly that her ex don burst my brain. I wish I can give him a chop knuckle rn..Baba hustle turn big boy!!..while the bxtch wasn't patient for the ex, the nigga kept focus on the bread. And now y'all are bxtches in his eyes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Unconquerable: 10:41am On May 21, 2020
Good gracious. Too much crap here.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by tomdon(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2020
Davash222:
I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

This is where your problems started. You don't win a woman, she's not trophy. You're the trophy not her.
I have nothing to tell you. You ruined yourself.

Just so you know, if your beloved wife gets the opportunity to fucck that ex for free now, she will not hesitate.

That one na small thing. They were fucking before, so it can still happen as if nothing happened cheesy
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Carson110(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2020
You got what you deserve.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by scoundrel(f): 11:20am On May 21, 2020
DaddyOpe:

I don't understand. Who do you want to expose?
How was your night? Did you sleep well?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by phockallmods: 11:36am On May 21, 2020
DaddyOpe:

Fake story
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Uzomaglovani: 12:19pm On May 21, 2020
Inside life chai may this never be our potion in Jesus name oga leve that area is not healthy for you, and for what she said forgive her
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Shhhh01(f): 1:05pm On May 21, 2020
DaddyOpe:

her EX build house at the end of ya street? oga make una pack commot that area or else tables will shake. your wife will cheat on you. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.