Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country (772 Views)

'God Forbid', Usani Uguru, Ministerial Nominee Apologizes After Saying That / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / If Buhari Contests 100 Times, He Can't Rule This Country- Witches & Wizard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by biggy87: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2011
God forbid for Buhari to rule this country, Even if he mistakenly becomes president, he will die before his tenure finishes,
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by Jakumo(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2011
Biggy you have seen into the future. The Global Policeman, my good old Uncle Sam, designates analysts to study internet forums like this one intently and round the clock, in order to gauge the direction of future events. Reports generated by those watchdogs are passed on to Langley, if you know what I mean.

Should it EVER appear, as Nigerian presidential elections draw near, that an Islamic Taliban terrorism advocate such as Ayatollah Buhari MIGHT stand even a slight chance of rigging himself into power as the president of Nigeria, one of the most strategically important nations in sub-Saharan Africa, DIRECT COVERT ACTION will see to it that the usurper is neutralized with finality and extreme prejudice, but in a manner that may appear accidental.

Let us patiently watch unfolding events, and pray, for the sake of Ayatollah Buhari's ugly brood, that he FAILS, as he most definitely should, and DROPS OUT of the presidential race, before the chit hits the fan for him.
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by biggy87: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2011
Thanx for being with me my broda, As God lives, this country shall neva be ruled by any wicked creature anymore, Very soon the sponsors of the recurrent Jos massacre will be unveiled,
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by banom(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2011
biggy87:

Thanx for being with me my broda, As God lives, this country shall neva be ruled by any wicked creature anymore, Very soon the sponsors of the recurrent Jos massacre will be unveiled,

@ Poster,

See the Solution: FRESH AIR 2011.

what do you think ?
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by JUO(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2011
he will never rule Nigeria again
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by Nsiman(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2011
Buhari will never rule us again, in Jesus name. Already fresh air has started blowing
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by Muza(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2011
If you love corruption and backwardness and a spendthrift govt that spends money with nothing to show for it, vote for Jonathan Goodluck. If you hate corruption as a progressive and want total eradication and instilling of discipline in Nigerians, vote for Gen Buhari. If you want favoritism, selective justice, witch hunting then vote Ribadu.

the choice is yours,make a wise choice,make the right choice and you'll be glad you did

#RSVP
#Rig2011ElectionsAndYouDie
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by biggy87: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2011
@Musa, i'm not surprised at ur comment. Ur name already reveals the kind of person u are, Lets watch and see,
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by savanaha: 7:01am On Jan 18, 2011
biggy87:

@Musa, i'm not surprised at your comment. your name already reveals the kind of person u are, Lets watch and see,

I was thinking the same thing. Haha!!
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by Cyborg2011: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2011
Jakumo:

Biggy you have seen into the future. The Global Policeman, my good old Uncle Sam, designates analysts to study internet forums like this one intently and round the clock, in order to gauge the direction of future events. Reports generated by those watchdogs are passed on to Langley, if you know what I mean.

Should it EVER appear, as Nigerian presidential elections draw near, that an Islamic Taliban terrorism advocate such as Ayatollah Buhari MIGHT stand even a slight chance of rigging himself into power as the president of Nigeria, one of the most strategically important nations in sub-Saharan Africa, DIRECT COVERT ACTION will see to it that the usurper is neutralized with finality and extreme prejudice, but in a manner that may appear accidental.

Let us patiently watch unfolding events, and pray, for the sake of Ayatollah Buhari's ugly brood, that he FAILS, as he most definitely should, and DROPS OUT of the presidential race, before the chit hits the fan for him.

Where do you got that name, associating his name with that of Ayatollah, why ? any clue, because am clueless here, except, if you want to show your inner hatred to this Northern leaders. Why you people always interested in calling any Northern leaders with names.

You think you are smart enough or good citizens, I only know good citizens in Nairaland are those who don't and never call peoples with names.

Think once again bro, wake up, and stop that hatred feeling, go ahead and say your reasonable points, comments and observation towards the general progress of the country, whom ever will win, pray for him to bring changes.

God forbid to see people like you posting in nairaland in the future.
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by Olaedo1: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2011
Let Imam Dan Fodio Buhari stay with his herd in sokoto.We don't want such an ingrate.
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by KaluAkanu: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2011
I also share in the sentiment. God forbid he rules Nigeria. I would go a step further and say over my dead body.
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by Jakumo(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2011
Cyborg2011:

God forbid to see people like you posting in nairaland in the future.

I just received a text message from God, and she affirms that you are one lying mufugguh, and that no "forbid" order was ever issued with respect to my posting privileges on this internet forum.

Furthermore, I am fairly certain that our Oga Seun, and not God, is the individual empowered to order access bans here.  Warmest regards to the Ayatollah sir, and may I offer my condolences in advance, on his upcoming electoral defeat and possible suicide thereafter.
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by Cyborg2011: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2011
Jakumo:

I just received a text message from God, and she affirms that you are one lying mufugguh, and that no "forbid" order was ever issued with respect to my posting privileges on this internet forum.

Furthermore, I am fairly certain that our Oga Seun, and not God, is the individual empowered to order access bans here.  Warmest regards to the Ayatollah sir, and may I offer my condolences in advance, on his upcoming electoral defeat and possible suicide thereafter.

These mugus, will never stop saying ru.bbish in nairaland instead of carry on with your yahoo yahoo business you want to talk on politics, no nothing about it.

Praying for God to eliminate this terrorist deltans, yahoo boys, spammers all around no nothing but spoiling the good name of country.
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by kabiru41: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2011
@Cyborg! Sharrrraaaappp!!!!!!!!
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by Cyborg2011: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2011
kabiru41:

@Cyborg! Sharrrraaaappp!!!!!!!!

Keep changing different names will not save you in NL, better wake up, instead of post a sinsible comment, oh if you cafe time expired let me know, I will buy you more time. Bl.oddy barawo, doing nothing but stealing oyinbo's money, tarnishing the good image of our 1 Naija, and later start claiming for re-branding, a blood.y bas.tard.

Shut D fu.c.kup !
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by ziccoit: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2011
Jakumo:

The way this guy threw words and knitted them into sentences made me wanted to probe more on his past activities. These are my conclusions after due process of accessing this man by reading through his past posts;

He is by no means a gentleman in every sense of the word

The thugs in the garment of politicians would definitely find a good servant in him.

Somebody like him holding a leadership position would spell doom for his followers in such capacity.

I regretted to have replied him in the past thinking he worth all the efforts.

He surely needs to be helped.

I am going to keep him at arms length whatever his reaction(s) to this revelations.
Re: God Forbid! For Buhari To Rule This Country by Muza(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2011
biggy87:

@Musa, i'm not surprised at your comment. your name already reveals the kind of person u are, Lets watch and see,

Buhari is the answer,i know it, you know it but just wont admit. Buhari is the answer.
Mark me words you will regret voting for the clueless,incompetent and corrupt GEJ

#RSVP
#Rig2011ElectionsAndYouDieAPainfullDeath

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Might Dump Pdp / Deal That Sealed Bankole’s Return Ticket--he Begged Obj? / Running Mate: Ribadu To Submit Adeola’s Name Today !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.