Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide (70512 Views)

Ogoo N'egbu Azu Is Best Fresh Fish Joint In Nnewi / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) / Palm Oil And Cray Fish From Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by PHijo(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2020
mindtricks:

No baba. Not me.
The one whom you were speaking to.
It is sweeter when we leave things clean.
I feel your point though.

Some people provoke you!
If you know what my people have passed through in the last 70 years you will understand why it is annoying when people try to whitewash what people went through.
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by mindtricks: 7:06pm On May 24, 2020
PHijo:

Some people provoke you!
If you know what my people have passed through in the last 70 years you will understand why it is annoying when people try to whitewash what people went through.

There's no justice.
There's just us.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by MBK2020(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

the problem here is poverty, greed and stupidity

an Oil producing State shouldn't even have Fishermen as indegine... you cant see a Texas , Oklahoma or Alaska indegine/ land owning family in America or Alberta, Saskatchewan, province indigene/ residence in Canada or Abudhadi, Dubai and Sharjah Emaratis who is still a fisherman in 2020 while his state Oil is being sold for billions of dollars daily on internation crude oil markets..

Oil producing states in the world are known to house refineries , chemical producing industries, plastic and pvc factories, fertilizer plants and gas powered power plant, with plenty white collar jobs for indegenes

lets say Oil is found in my very own Ibadan, nobody.. I repeat no fucking body would have the balls to come into Oyo state to come and explore our Oil.. we go don harvest their heads use them for sacrifice... buying barren land without Oil sef, Omo Onile would extort you till there satisfied before you can start any foundation not to talk of Oil Rig

guy relax, nothing you fit do, you fit fight with government ni
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by PHijo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
shocked

Without sentiments, Niger delta is arguably the dumbest region in Nigeria. I have never seen a region full of potentials yet highly unwise, tactically impotent. Full with people who bear European names but archaic in thinking, strategy, and objectivity.

If you feel offended, I owe you no apologies but a request that you think of strategic ways to better your people. The same old play book of gra gra and much ado has not gotten the region anywhere.

If I go full frontal on ND, this thread will burst into flames. Flames of truth anyway.

Flames of your stupidity!

Why am I not surprised you got that many likes?

..because your countrymen are just as senseless, stupid, insensitive, cowardly, myopic, greedy, shortsighted and entitled like you.

The primary problem of the Niger Delta is sharing a country with savages!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / Man Spotted Eating 20 Tubers Of Pounded Yam Alone (shocking Photo) / Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.