Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,844 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly (3273 Views)

How To See And Hear From God Clearly - Apostle Joshua Selman / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them / DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 8:03pm On May 20, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING !
---

TOPIC : Help is On the Way !

MEMORY VERSE : Psalms 121:2 - My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

---
Hope is restoring back to you. Faith is rising in your life. Breakthroughs are manifesting. God has declared He will never leave you nor forsake you. This phase of your life shall pass, and you shall not pass with it in the name of Jesus.

Keep on seeking God's help only. He has never failed and He will never fail. Has he not given you life, cloth and shelter? Has he not been feeding you and saving you from death and from your enemies? What is that sickness that He can not heal? Stop pressuring yourself about what God is expert in doing. The bible says when God turned again the captivity of Zion, they were like them that dreamt . (Psalm 126:1). Likewise, the miracle that God is preparing for you, shall be so great that when it manifests, you would think that you are dreaming. Are your burdens too heavy for you to bear? Jesus said you should come to Him and He will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28). All these promises and more shows that no help on earth, in the heavens and under the earth, can ever equal to Divine Help. Delay is not denial. Destiny can not be changed. None of God's word for your life shall return to Him or go back unfulfilled. God shall owe no man, including you. Though your begining was small, your latter end shall be great. Help is coming to you, in Jesus name.

Be encouraged in the Lord.

PRAYER : O LORD MY FATHER, REND THE HEAVENS AND SEND HELP TO ME, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 7:46am On May 21, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING !
---
TOPIC : Trust In The Lord .

MEMORY VERSE : Psalms 37:40 - And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

READING : Psalms 9:10, Psalm 28:7, Psalm 32:10.
----
This is not the end of the road for you. God, who knew the end from the begining will take you further and make you an overcomer. Winners never quit and quitters never win. What makes a champion, is fighting till the end. God's grace is ever sufficient for you (2Corinthians 12:9). All God is asking is that you do your best and leave the rest for Him. Move and He will take you further. Believe and He will make it possible. Pray and He will turn the situation around for good for you. For there is absolutely nothing too hard for God to do. Jesus is with you here and now. And wherever Jesus is: depression, sadness, frustration, anger, bitterness, confusion, and the likes, shouldn't be found in there. For those things Hinders the move of God in one's life.

You need hope and that is why God is giving it to you. You need life and that is why God has given it to you. You need God's comfort and that is why His Holyspirit dwells in you as His child. You need assurance and that is why God has sent His Word to you this morning. Trust in the Lord, and you shall never be dissapointed.

There is still hope for you.

PRAYER : I REFUSE TO PUT MY TRUST IN MAN, I PUT MY TRUST IN GOD, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

SING : LION OF JUDAH MY TRUST IS IN YOU....

©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 8:34am On May 22, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING !
---
TOPIC : God Has Better Plans For You.

MEMORY VERSE : Psalms 28:7 - The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

READING: Psalm 91:2, Psalm 118:8-9, Psalm 125:1.

----
Don't look at what others has done or achieved, compared to your situation, because you are not the same with them. In this Kingdom, it is an error to compare yourself with anyone.

Child of God, you have been called a chosen generation, a Royal Priesthood, An Holy Nation, A Peculiar People, that you should show forth the praises of God who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. (1 Peter 2:9). With all these wonderful things in place, you need to accept and understand that God has better plans for you. His plans for you are of good and not of evil, to give you a future and hope (Jeremiah 29:11). The plans you have for yourself is nothing compared to the one God has for you because if you are thinking ten, God is already thinking tens of thousands.

It doesn't matter if you are dropped out of school now; God is preparing a better education for you. It doesn't matter if you have been rejected by many suitors; God is reserving you for a better spouse. It doesn't matter how many miscarriages you've had; God is preparing your womb for a set of twins. It doesn't matter how many job interviews didn't work out; God is preparing a better job for you with ease. Neither your shame, your pain, nor your mistakes can stop God from doing what He wants to do in your life.

Those good promises God has shown to you in your dreams and has said through people, are not just for showing or knowing sakes, but they are to encourage you for the glory ahead. And don't be scared, future doesn't always mean a very long time, but it could be next year, next month, or even tomorrow.

Beloved, you need to be aware of the fact that you serve a God who can change the unchangeable in just a twinkle of an eye. He is the God that brought Joseph out of the prison and to the palace within twenty four hours, and the one that gave Sarah a child even at her very old age.

God who did it for them, can still do it for you. For Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, to day, and for ever. Amen.

Be encouraged in the Lord !

PRAYER : I shall not miss my miracle, my miracle shall not miss me, in the name of Jesus.

©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:18am On May 23, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING !
---
TOPIC : God Is Still Interested In You.

MEMORY VERSE : Ephesians 2:10 - For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

READING : Luke 15:11-32.
----
What you have, What you know or whatever you are able to do, is not why God is interested in you. God is interested in you because: You are His Workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, Which He hath before ordained that you should walk in them. (Ephesians 2:10). "Before ordained" there means that His plans for you had been in existence even before you were born (Jeremiah 1:5). It is by those plans that God can manifest His power and be glorified in your life. The bible says that you are fearfully and wonderfully made; a marvel to your world (Psalm 139:14). Therefore, the initerest of men in you is vain, compared to God's interest in you.

What makes a man to be interested in anything is what He stands to gain from it. But God is interested in you because He loves you. God has loved you even before you were born. According to John 3 vs 16, God proved His love first to you by sacrificing His only begotten Son --Jesus Christ for the remission of our sins.

You might have been rejected by the doctors, but God is still interested in healing you. You might have made mistakes that you are not proud of, but God Is still interested in correcting you. You might have been rejected for what you can not do, but God is still interested in helping you. You might have lost that job opportunity or contract, but God is still interested in blessing you. Your family might have neglected you and focused instead on the bread winner, but God is still interested in making you the head and not the tail.

There's nothing that either you or anyone can do or say about you that would make God to lose His interest in your life. Stop being depressed over that dissapointment or rejection from man, because as long as the one who created him is still interested in you, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. No matter your loses, God is still interested in restoring you.

PRAYER : O God my Father, arise and defend your interest in my life, in the name of Jesus.

©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:54am On May 24, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING !
---
TOPIC : God's Unconditional Love.

MEMORY VERSE : John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

TEXT : Luke 15:11-32.
----
God has an unconditional love for us. Meaning that God simply loves us because He loves us. God's love for His children is not determined by what we've done for Him, what we can do for Him or how good we have been to Him. God's love doesn't change even when we change, because Changing is not in His nature (Mal. 3:6). Do you still doubt God's love for you? Today's devotional would clear away those doubts.

Beloved, Jonah's stubbornness didnt stop God from using Him. The thief's condition at the right hand of Jesus, on the cross, didn't stop Jesus from accepting Him. Peter's betrayals didn't stop Jesus from making him the apostolic leader of the twelve. Jacob's deceit also, diddn't stop God from fulfilling His covenant with Abraham, in his son (Jacob) life. Obededom's social status didn't stop God from living with him. Joseph brothers wickedness towards Joseph didnt stop God from blessing them through the hands of Joseph.

You need to stop those negative thoughts of 'God doesn't love me' or that you are too much of a sinner for God not to forgive. You see, God who knows the end from the begining would know that you would do what you are doing now before He brought you into existence and before He chose you. Have you been running away from God lately because of your sins, mistakes, or predicament? God is saying He is ready to forgive and accept you.

The story of the prodigal son was told by Jesus in order for us to know how much God loves us. It is sins God hates and not the sinners. God created the poor but not poverty.

The more you run away from God, turn away from God and condemn yourself before God, the more time you waste in receiving what you thought God could never have given to you.

What is God saying today? God is saying "Be of good cheer, my love for you hasn't changed!"

PRAYER : Henceforth, let no sin trouble me, for I am forgiven and saved by the mercy of God
In Christ Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 8:30am On May 25, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING !
---
TOPIC : God Of Possibilities.
MEMORY VERSE : Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible.
TEXT : Luke 18:35-43.
----
God who is an expert in turning ugly situations to beauty is telling you that your case is too small for Him to handle. Be it an incurable disease, huge amount of debt, or even a concluded court case. He said there's nothing too hard for Him to do (Jeremiah 32:17). The bible says that what is impossible with men is possible with God (Matthew 19:26). All things (not some) are Possible with God. What are your own impossibilities : Is it a family curse? A death sentence? Evil bondage ? Lust/sexual perversions and addictions? Whatever the case may be, the God of possibilities can attend to you this morning, and grant you total Deliverance.
What must you do to work with the God of Possibilities ?
Mark 9:23 says, "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst BELIEVE, all things are POSSIBLE to him that believeth." Therefore, your faith is all you need. If it has been dead you need to revive it. Faith is not just believing that God can do it for you, but believing that God loves you enough to do it for you. Of course if God didn't love you He wouldn't have sacrificed His only begotten Son for you. And If God can do that, what then can He not do for you? Your faith is all God is asking and He shall do the rest for you. Faith is having the believe that no matter what happens God can not fail. It is impossible to please God without faith. For He that cometh to God must (not should or will) believe that He is... Hebrews 11:6. Thus If you want to make your impossibilities possible, Have faith in God.
PRAYER : By the spirit of God, I receive faith for the impossible, in the name of Jesus.
©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:19am On May 26, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING !
----
TOPIC : The Way God Sees You.
MEMORY VERSE : Judges 6:12 - And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him, and said unto him, The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.
TEXT : Judges 6.
----
People may be laughing at you now but that laughter shall soon be for your celebration. Some may have given up on you, but God who will never leave you nor forsake you will bring out something out of your nothing. Others might have said you can not be more than you are now, well, that is because they are not seeing what God is seeing in you.
What does God see in you ?
God sees a leader in you, a giver in you, an helper in you, a lender to nations in you, a priest in you, royalty in you, peculiarity in you, excellence in you, prophetic in you, and power in you. You are not a weakling but a strong, brave and courageous warrior in Christ. Moses saw himself as a stammerer, but God saw him as a deliverer. Hanna saw herself as a slave girl, but God saw her as a queen. Even Adam and His wife saw shame, unclothedness and sin in themselves, but God saw a couple that needed to be covered and He clothed them.
So beloved, why do you bother about what you or anyone is saying about you? Don't you know that even you, don't have the final say over your life? What is man, whose knowledge is limited, to tell you that you have just a limited amount of time to live? That sickness and depression are strangers in you, therefore they shall go back to wherever they came from. Don't be deceived, it is not poor people that serve God. Neither is it the rich that God associates Himself with, but that He may be glorified with the two. You are not passing through what hasn't existed before. Your case is not a death sentence. You can be more than what you are if you begin to see yourself the way God sees you.
PRAYER : My Father, Open my eyes to begin to see through yours, in the name of Jesus.
©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 8:38pm On May 26, 2020
Good evening.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 10:57am On May 27, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING !
----
TOPIC : Be Glad And Rejoice !
Please join me as we sing this Hymn :
REJOICE IN THE LORD.
1. Be glad in the Lord, and Rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bud sadness and sorrow depart.
CHORUS : Rejoice ! Rejoice !
Be glad in the
Lord and rejoice !
Rejoice! Rejoice !
Be glad in the
Lord and rejoice !
2. Be joyful, for He is the Lord,
On death and in heaven supreme :
He fashions and rules by His word.
The Mighty and Strong to redeem.
(Back to chorus).
3. What thro'in the conflict for right.
Your enemies almost prevail.
God's armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.
(Back to chorus).
4. Tho' darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o'ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.
5. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
With harp, and with voice
The loud halleluyahs prolong!
(Back to chorus)
Amen.
MEMORY VERSE : Joel 2:21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.
TEXT : Matthew 6.
----
If you don't have a reason to thank God now, look back at all what He has be doing for you and there will be so much for you to give Him praises for. The life that makes it possible for you to see today is also one of them. The bible says that thinking can not add to us, therefore it is only a waste of time (Matthew 6:27). Worry and Anxiety doesn't solve problems, but faith in God does. Complaining doesn't give solutions to problems, but prayers do. Stop telling your problems to man when He still has whom He also tells His problem to. Stop telling people to pray for you when God hasn't restricted you from saying In Jesus name. According to psalm 121 verse 1, your help cometh from God and not man. From above and not beneath. Reason why man can promise and fail, but God doesn't. Faith is not only applicable when we pray, but in expecting the results of the prayers. Don't ask God for something and then go to man for help. It is as a result of lack of faith and spiritual immaturity. Yours is not to worry or feel depressed about what is yet to come, but to trust in the Lord who has said if you ask anything in His name, He shall do it for you (John 14:14). Blessings can be delayed but not stopped. God's goodness is not always given by our righteousness or commitment to Him, but by His mercies. His Word declares that God shall arise and have mercy upon Zion for the set time to favour her has come (psalm 102:23). That is God's word for you. When the time is right, nothing can hinder His mercy and favour from manifesting in your life. Rejoice and be glad in the Lord.
PRAYER : Every spirit of depression, come out of my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.
©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:54am On May 28, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING !
----
TOPIC : Encourage Yourself.
MEMORY VERSE : 1 Samuel 30:6 - And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.
TEXT : 1 Samuel 30.
----
Today's message is for those who are tired of being tired. The story of David in our text, shall be used as a case study.
David came home one day and saw his city invaded, burnt and in ruin. Women and children had been taken captives by the enemies. Even he was affected. This made him so distressed that he and others that came home with him wept until they were unable to weep any longer. But instead of him to remain in that state, the bible said that he (David) ENCOURAGED HIMSELF in the Lord and went to enquire of God if to go after the people who had done such evil to him, and God told him to go ahead that he would be victorious.
My dearly beloved, I may not be in the same shoes as you or have passed through what you are going through at the moment, but I assure you that sadness or weeping won't do you any good. I might not have been through what you are complaining about now, but I've been in that state of distress before and experiencly speaking, I assure you that it can not solve the problem other than give you more reasons to remain that way.
Some of us hasn't come home to meet our properties destroyed or families kidnapped before like David, but we have refused to be consoled. Even when David had no one to encourage him at that time, but was instead surrounded by people who were blaming him, he still encouraged himself. After which he went back to the God who had always given him victory in every battle, to ask for Guidiance.
Note : it is not that David didn't also cry or feel emotionally drained, but that he chose not to remain in that condition. The more you continue remaining in the condition of sadness and weeping day in day out, the more you postpone your day of joy.
PRAYER : Problems assigned to put my back on the ground, die in the name of Jesus.
©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 2:14pm On May 29, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING !
----
TOPIC : Be Encouraged in God.
MEMORY VERSE : 1 Samuel 30:6 - And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.
TEXT : 1 Samuel 30.
----
Today's message is for those who are tired of turning against God. We continue with the story of David as our case study.
The reason David could enquire of God about his situation, was that he first encouraged himself IN THE LORD. That is, He trusted in what God could do and not what the enemies had done to him. David didn't just encourage himself in himself, or in the words of others, or in his past achievenments, but in the God who has always given him victory in every battle. Why many of us sometimes finds it hard to seek God's help is because we turn against God at any little challenges we face.
As merciful as God is, God can not help anyone who has turned against Him. Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft (1Samuel 15:23). People tend to easily forget what God has done for them whenever they are in challenges, and further blame Him for allowing what is happening, to happen to them. God is not the cause of your problem but the solution to it, so it's insensible to channel your frustrations at Him who can help you.
It's such a tragedy that some other people also, are angry, bitter and are keeping malice with God. In fact, a lot of atheists today, from the ones i have met, stopped being Christians because of they believed God offended them. But the question is, if you don't run to God for help, who shall you run to? Is it your fellow man that has no power of his own and still depends on that same God, or will you run to the devil who gives one and collects back ten in return? God forbid. Therefore, Be Encouraged in the Lord !
PRAYER : O God arise, and swallow every problems that wants to swallow me, in the name of Jesus.
©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 1:19pm On May 30, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING !
----
TOPIC : A Call To Repentance.

MEMORY VERSE : 2 Chronicles 7:14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

----
Today's message will expose some of the mind strategies of the devil towards God children and reveal God's ever forgiving nature to them.

This is what the devil wants us to think. The devil wants us to think that God's time always takes time, whereas everybody's time of breakthroughs are different. The devil wants us to always think that God will stop loving us and not forgive us the moment we sin, whereas all God is asking in such situations is that we ask for forgiveness. The devil wants us to believe that God loves some believers more than some others, whereas God sacrificed His only begotten Son Jesus Christ for the whole world.

The devil throws questions like; if God really loved you, why did He allow your mom to die? Why hasn't He healed your sick sister? Why are you still poor ? Or if God really loved us why are we still suffering in the world? The strategic thing about this is that he mostly brings in thoughts like these into the minds of people just when God is just about to help them, so that they can miss that blessing/miracle.

Beloveth, You need to stop rebelling against the only one who is able to help you when you are helpless. By doing that you are turning Him from helping you. David did two things before he could pursue, overtake and recover : He encouraged himself in the Lord, and sought counsel from God (1Samuel 30:6-7). If your heart has not been right with God, repent and ask for forgiveness. God loves you too much to treat you as your sins deserve (Such love was what made Him to sacrifice His Son for us). After which you seek His face again. God despises not the prayer of repentance no matter how great the sins of the sinner.

PRAYER : I repent of every sin that is hindering me from my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:11am On May 31, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING !
----
TOPIC : A Call To Repentance. (2)

MEMORY VERSE : 2 Chronicles 7:14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

----
To Backslide means to turn away from following God (1Sam 15:11). Backslidding is a spiritual disease that affects the heart. This is because it starts from the heart, before it is reflected in your actions. For instance, you must have thought of not going to Church before you decide not to go. The bible says as a man thinketh in His heart, so is he (prov. 23:7). Meaning your heart has the most powerful influence over your life. If the heart is turned to God, repentance will follow.

God remains God regardless of our thoughts towards Him. Only that He also has emotions and could be hurt whenever we think evil towards Him (Don't forget we were created in His image).

I ask, why turn away from who alone can help you? Why blaspheme who has been so good to you? Why blame God for what satanic powers or carelessness might have caused you? Why pour out your aggressions on God and the Church because of just what one Christian did to you? You need to remove all these bitterness from your heart and stop allowing the devil put you where he wants you to be. If you are still threatening God with backslidding if He doesn't do what you want Him to do, then you are the one that will loose and not Him.

All bad thoughts towards God are sponsored by the devil. Backslidding doesn't start at once but by drawing away from God little by little. It starts from your heart before it is reflected in your actions. The moment you start thinking evil towards God, backsliding starts. At the end, you lose you salvation, joy, future and heaven. All for setting your heart against God. In our walk with God , we may not always get the answers we want to all the questions we ask, but as we continue to grow in Christ, those answers will naturally come to us. Repent if you guilty of backslidding, and turn again to God.

PRAYER : Take time to confess your sins one by one and ask for forgiveness from God.

©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING !
----
TOPIC : Let The Weak Say I Am Strong !
MEMORY VERSE : Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
TEXT : Genesis 22:7-13.
----
The bible says the things of the spirit are foolishness to the carnal man (1Corinth 2:14). That is why the carnal man (unbeliever) would tell you that how does saying, "I am healed, I am rich, or I am delivered," Help you when physically, such a person is sick, poor or in bondage. Well, the answer to that, according to Proverbs chapter 8 verse 21, is that there is power in the tongue. Power of life and of death. So you can decree life or death into your situation depending on what you say, either negative or positive and it shall come to pass.
Beloved, No matter how true and calculated your case is, never use your mouth to curse yourself. A man is not defeated until He says so with His mouth. Even if you ask for God's forgiveness before uttering that negative statement, you can not be forgiven because it was intentional. Saying negative things about your life or the economic situation of the nation is just like adding fuel to the fire. As a Child of God, you need to claim God's promises by saying them and by believing in what you have said. It is the power in your tongue and the Faith in you that will bring them to life and make you become strong if you are weak.
When people say there's a casting down, your words as a Christian should be that there's a lifting up. When others are saying things are hard, yours should be things are easy. When others are complaining, you ought to be rejoicing in the Lord. By doing these things, you are holding God for ransome. For God wouldn't want His child to be disgraced from having relied on Him and declaring it publicly. When Isaac asked His father (Abraham) where the sacrifice for the burnt offering was, His father replied that God will provide (Gen 22:7-13). And so, even though it was Isaac that God asked to be used, that positive statement manifested. Stop allowing the situations around you shapen your words.
PRAYER : Begin to prophecy good things into your life.
©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING !
----
TOPIC : Surrender To Your Process.
MEMORY VERSE : Genesis 45:8 - So now it was not you that sent me hither, but God: and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt.
TEXT : Genesis 42-45.
----
Today we shall be encouraged in getting to our Divine destination by Divine process.
Beloved, where you are now is not how far God can take you. It is just a stop over towards your promise land. Remember the Israelites passed through many lands before they could get to Canaan. As long as you are not where God has been showing to you, then surely He is still taking you further. Joseph didn't just go from prision to the palace, but from betrayal from his brothers that led to : stripping of his beautiful coat, being thrown into the pit, selling of him to slavery, false accusation by portiphar's wife, and was finally thrown into the prison before He could after sometime get to the palace. But At the end, even he (Joseph) , confessed to his brothers that what they did to him and all what he went through were all used by God to still bring him to his promise land.
I pray that God shall turn good for you what the devil meant for evil, in Jesus name.
So, there are many ways God can use to take you to your Divine destination. And wherever you are now, is one of them. God doesn't works the ways we expect him to because he is the one that created us and not we by ourselves. I once saw a post that talked about how adding, substracting, dividing, or multiplying different numbers together could still equal to the same answer. Telling the readers that God can use different ways to get us to our desired end. During Joseph's times of trials, what kept him going were his dreams. He knew that neither the pit nor the prison was God's plan for him so he cooperated. Sometimes you just have to be like, "if whatever I am passing through now is God's will for me, then let it be done." Surrender not because you are weak, but because it's all part of your process.
PRAYER : O God my Father, let your will swallow my will, in Jesus name.
©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Obeying The Law Of Process.
MEMORY VERSE : Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
READING : LUKE 11:9-13.
----
There is a process for doing everything. No good thing happens without first going through a process. Even time operates by the law of process. For as it counts; days, weeks and months passes by. It is the law of process that makes a tree out of a seed. Open your heart and be encouraged in the law of Divine process this morning.
Beloved, a typical example of why passing through process is so important, is growth. It takes the law of process for a child to become a teenager, a youth and then further become a full grown adult. Although it is a matter of years, but that child must still grow. As a parent, there are things that you wouldn't give to your children when they were still little until they had grown mature enough to have them. I mean, you weren't really restricting them from having that thing because you couldn't afford it then, but because you know that they can not handle it at that time. For Instance, no parent would give to their five year old child, a knife to be slicing onions because it might hurt them. The law of process allows the child to feel bad for not getting what he/she wants at that time, but it is for their own good. And So it is with God and man.
God will not give to you what you are not yet fit enough to handle. And He does so because He wants you to enjoy it and enjoy it to the fullest when the time comes. What happens when you eat an unripe fruit? Stomach aches. Likewise when you get an unripe blessing, it causes you troubles. God wants the best for His Children and the best takes quality time to achieve. It is not Him that is still preparing the blessing, but YOU that He is still spending time preparing for the prepared blessing. Don't complain or rush before your time, instead chose to obey the law of process and you shall be rewarded.
Be Encouraged in the Lord !
PRAYER : I SHALL NOT FAIL AT THE EDGE OF MY BREAKTHROUGH, IN JESUS NAME.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 7:04am On Jun 05, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Good Intentions.

MEMORY VERSE : 3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

READING : Psalm 44:21, Psalm 51:17, Psalm 119:2, Psalm 66:18.
----
Our intentions matters alot. Before God blesses any of His children, He first looks at their hearts to see how much they will be willing to use that blessing for others. Good intentions provokes Divine blessings.

Beloved, we are blessed to bless others that is why the bible has called us LENDERS to nations (Deut 28:2). God doesn't just want to bless you for you and your family's sake, but for the sake of other brethren in the kingdom. There are destinies connected to yours that until you are blessed, they may not be helped. When Joseph became a prime minister in Egypt, by his influence the children of Israel received special treatments.

Further, the reason why you are the one collecting from people now is because God wants you to also give to others when He places you in the position to do so. Alot of people may be suffering at a time but surely they wouldn't get blessed the same time and that is why to reduce the suffering, God expects those who will be blessed before others to help the ones who are still suffering. It is someone that God will use to help you and it is you that God will use to help another person. But can God trust you with His Blessings?

To whom much is given, much is also expected (Luke 12:48). Therefore the more blessing you are asking God for, the more lives that will be joined to you. What are your intentions ?

PRAYER : O LORD, PUT YOUR BURDEN IN MY HEART, IN JESUS NAME.

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : The Altar Of Sacrifice.

MEMORY VERSE : Genesis 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

READING : 1 Kings 18:21-38. Mark 12:41-44.
----
The best way to get something from God is not just to wait or pray for it, but to also discover what God wants from you at that time and then work on it.

A man of God I know, said that before God blessed him with his first car, he made a vow to be using it to give lifts to brethren he found trekking when coming back from church. And that was God's requirement from him at that time. So, until he noticed and had compassion on others like him that had no personal vehicle to take them home after church services, his prayer for a car remained pending.

With what you are asking God for, what do you plan to do with it and how will it expand God's kingdom?Moreso, how many lives have you impacted with the little you already have. See, It is you and I that God will use to solve the world problems. But because not everyone has his/her fellow at heart, is the reason the problems in the world remains unsolved.

There is a great outpour of Divine wealth that is coming to God's Children in this Endtime. And only those with the intention of helping others and bringing them to Christ shall have access to it. Before Elijah called down fire, he had offered a sacrifice. Even the fire that fell wasnt just for Elijah's selfish interest, but to glorify God in the sight of the people.

Beloveth, what you are asking God for, God is also asking, "What are you bringing to the table?" This year, sacrificial living will yield to dividend results.

PRAYER : O LORD, PUT YOUR BURDEN IN MY HEART, IN JESUS NAME.

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Don't Blame The Government.
MEMORY VERSE : Psalms 121:1
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
-----
Two categories of people will never make it in life : the ones who make excuses, and the ones who blames people for their predicament. Today's teaching will help you come out of any of those two if you are amongst them.
Brothers and sisters, the Government isn't the one that created or birthed you. They are just a group of people (like you) elected into government positions in order to lead the people. They can be removed, replaced, re-elected, sick, poor, or even die. They have no super powers to make things happen, but follows policies, protocols and executive procedures set by man to perfom their duties. Although, It is true that their position has made them responsible for the people they govern (that is, the citizens of that nation), but if they have failed to do so, are we still going to continue waiting for them? It is only to show that again man can fail.
See, it is not only Government that can create jobs, God can empower you to do so. It is not only the government that can provide social amenities, God can also empower you to do so. They may be the government of the nation, but not the government of your life. When the bible said we are not of the world, it doesn't only applies to their sinfulness, but to their systems and resources. I mean, the world's economy is not that which God's Children operate with. In fact, some unbelievers don't get affected by the economy no matter how bad it gets. How much more you, that your Father owns the earth.
Stop blaming some set of people who may not know how it feels to wake up and not have anything to eat or have any job to do. And even though some understands, it takes God's grace to make them intervene. Your help cometh from God and not from the government.
PRAYER : O God My Father, Help me to always look up to you without looking down to man, in the name of Jesus.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : The Heavenly Economy.
READING : Exodus 9:15-26.
----
There is an economy bigger than the world economy. Such that doesn't go into recessions or meltdowns. This economy is what makes those operating under it not to get affected by the world economy. This morning we shall be discussing about the Heavenly Economy.
Beloved, you may be right to join others in blaming the government for the problems in the nation, but that's just to show that you are dependent on them and not on God. Incase you don't know, just one out of some rich men in the country can singlehandedly feed the nation from now until many decades to come. Such people exist. Some are known and some are unknown for security reasons. Such men as these, lives like they are not living in the same nation with others because they are never affected by the economy. And although we don't all know the source of the wealth of them all, but the point is they have chosen not to operate under the system man has set for them.
Goshen and Egypt is a typical example of operating under the Heavenly economy. Goshen was a place pharoah gave to the Israelites in Egypt to dwell in, during the time of Joseph (Gen 45:10). And when God was afflicting the Egyptians with all sorts of plagues upon their food and resources, the Israelites weren't affected. They were in that same Egypt but werent atall affected by the problems of the Egyptians. That is, they enjoyed the heavenly economy. In today's world, our Goshen is not a physical place but in Christ. For as many that are found abiding in Him shall not be affected by the world problems.
PRAYER : I shall never leave Goshen in the name of Jesus.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : The Heavenly Economy. (2)

READING : Exodus 9:15-26.
----
How can one who has been destined to be a lender to nations begin to depend on a nation? God forbid. As A Child of God, you ought to operate under the Heavenly economy and not in the economy of the world.

Operating in the heavenly economy is when you have what is scarce in abundance. It is when you can always afford to live well no matter how expensive things get. It is making sales and great profits when business is bad for other people. It is not being sick in the midst of sick people. It is living like there's no problem in the midst of problems. It is singing and rejoicing when people are complaining and lamenting. Unlike the world's economy, Heaven's economy covers our welfare and our wellbeing.

Beloveth, the blessings of many has stayed too long In God's Divine wharehouse because they have chosen not to operate under His economy. Howbeit you pray to God and still hope on someone somewhere to render assistance to you? That is to show that you don't trust in God enough to help you. The condition for operating under the Heavenly economy is to always look up to God for help and never to man and there shall continually be an outpour of God's blessings upon your life, in the name of Jesus.

PRAYER : This morning, let my cry get to heaven and send help to me, in the name of Jesus.

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Divine Reliance.

MEMORY VERSE : Psalms 18:2
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

READING : Psalm 20:7, Psalm 28:7, Psalm 37:5.
----
If you don't rely on God, there's no way you can have access to Divine provisions. David relied on God in all his battles and God gave him victory all through. David died as the man who never lost any of His battles and the secret to that lifetime achievement was Divine reliance.

What is Divine Reliance ?

- It is relying on God and on God alone.

- It is not backing up your faith with anything ungodly. Such as going to a witchdoctor.

- It is setting your mind to receive whatever God gives to you, however God gives it to you and whenever God chooses to give it to you.

- It is Faith in Action: That is, living like you already have what you want.

- It is not having a plan B besides God or His plan for you.

- It is waiting on God's leading before making any move.

- It is making up your mind to follow God regardless of whatever happens afterwards.

Beloveth, Divine reliance will insure you and secure you of your present and your future. Spiritual growth is when you have gotten to that stage in life where you can say, "if God can not do it for me, then no one else can". The Holy Spirit is a gentle spirit, God can not intervene in the case of one who doesn't need His help. The extent at which you depend on God determines how much He will do for you. If you give God your marriage to handle, and you remove Him from your finances , then He will only attend to your marriage and not to your money issues. There's no best time to depend on God. Do it when times are good and when times are bad. Take a break from your own strategies and let God handle the situation for you.

PRAYER : Surrender your all to God by mentioning every areas of your life one by one and ask God to Lord over them.

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Divine Reliance. (2)

MEMORY VERSE: The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. Exodus 14:14.

READING : Psalm 20:7, Psalm 28:7, Psalm 37:5.
----
Divine reliance positions us for Divine outpour. It positions us for victory in all our battles. And it relieves us of our problems. The extent to which you rely on God, determines how much burden will be taken off from you.

Beloved, that battle that you are currently fighting be it the battle of health; the battle of death; the battle of failures; the battle of marriage; the battle of poverty etc. It may be that you are not yet winning because you have been relying on your human strength, human intelligence and on your experience to fight them and not on God. David was a man of war, but He made God the captain of his army and that gave him victory.

Reliance on God is trusting in God even in the most delicate situations. When the battle gets tougher your faith ought to grow stronger. When the pressure gets too much, you ought to be calm and trust God to handle the situation. Whatever it is that makes you panic, shiver, fear or run helter-skelter is nothing before God and as His child, He wants you also to have that kind of heart towards any challenges that comes your way. Fear is very dangerous. It kills before death itself comes. When you fear, you worry, and when you worry, it means you don't trust in God. Heaven doesnt help those who help themselves. Heaven helps those who can not help themselves.

PRAYER : I refuse to be an hinderance to God's move in my life, in the name of Jesus.

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Enter Into Your Rest.
MEMORY VERSE: Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Matthew 6:25.
READING : Exodus 18:14-26, Matthew 6.
----
I once heard a preacher say, "too much analysis, brings paralysis." The questions: what if ? Incase of ? But ? How ? ... Has put alot of people in trouble. These questions hinders the promises of God from manifesting in the lives of His children. This morning, I decree, every spirit of doubt making you to question God's promises in your life shall clear away by fire in Jesus name.
The only thing that is settled in the heavens and on the earth and under the earth and even forever more, is the Word of God (Psalm 119:89). Meaning every bit of it must come to pass. If God has said it, then it is done. Abraham's blessing which everyone is claiming today were once words spoken by God to a man who took them by faith before they manifested. God is not a man that He should lie, neither is He a Son of Man that should repent ... Numbers 23:19. God means what He says and says what He means. You can not trust in God and fail. The bible says all things are possible for him that BELIEVES. That is, nothing shall be impossible for a man that has faith in God. See, it is not in your place to begin to analyze how what God has shown to you or spoken about you will come to pass. Yours is to be aware of it and believe in God to make them happen. Faith is beyond human comprehension because the ways of God are beyond the normal human understanding. You can only enter your rest when you stop doubting in God and in His promises. I want you to say to yourself, "I don't know How, but I know God will do it for me. "
PRAYER : I shall not die before my time, in the name of Jesus.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Renewal.
MEMORY VERSE: Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
----
For there to be a renewal, there's needs to be a waiting. It is in the process of waiting, that someone or something can be renewed.
There is a time in the eagles life when the eagles goes into caves in order to stay and remove old feathers, grow new ones and then come out again to continue their business. During that time, the eagle is normally weak and that is why it goes into hiding for it not to be attacked by other animals or birds. Such a time is the renewal process of the eagle.
Beloved, weakness come before power, and waiting comes before manifestation. You may be at the weakest point in your business, marriage, ministry, career, academics or family now, but that doesn't always mean a bad thing is about to happen or that it is getting to the end of your life. I want you to know that it is a time of renewal for you. God is removing your old feathers and giving you new ones to make you soar higher like the eagle. You see, there are some heights in life that requires new and stronger feathers for one to get there.
God is removing that anger for patience. God is removing that depression for joy. God is removing dissapointments for divine appointments. God is removing those heartbreaks for new love. God is scrapping those old plans for new visions. God is removing those failures for success. God is removing that fear for violent faith. And God is removing every negative thing in your life that can hinder your upliftment. The process may be painful, but please don't skip it. The longer you wait, the better your renewal.
PRAYER : I shall not fail at the edge of my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Amen
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Ask According To God's Will.
MEMORY VERSE: 1 John 5:14
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us.
READING : Matthew 7:7-11.
----
The bible admonishes us to ask, when we want something from God (Matt 7:7). We ought to ask and that's all. Meaning that adding features or time or specifications isn't required but that we only ask and allow God to handle the rest for us.
The reason why God sometimes finds it hard to bless us is because the conditions we are attaching to what we want may not match with His will for our lives. Don't misquote me; it is good to ask God for what you want, but according to scriptures; what makes that request to be granted is when it is done according to the Will of God.
Beloveth, the will of God can not harm us, for God's thought towards us are of good and not of evil (Jer 29:11). It is not everytime you tell God how you want what you want so as not to be going against His will. You see, in granting requests, the first thing God considers as a caring and concerned Father is to see how much good that thing would do in our lives. God doesn't grant requests by how much we are in need of it, but by how relevant it is to our lives and destinies. For instance: God can not give to you a car when what you need at the moment is a house. We need to stop dictating to God how we want our prayers to be answered but pray and allow Him answer whichever way He pleases to. We didn't create ourselves, but God did. So, only He knows what is best for us.
No matter the condition of your spiritual life or the powers that are fighting you, the word of God assures that if you ask (or pray) according to God's will, He will hear you. Today, God is encouraging you to allow Him have His way in your life so that He can bless you.
PRAYER : O Lord teach me to pray the way you want me to, in the name of Jesus.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Destiny Helpers.
MEMORY VERSE : Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galatians 5:7.
READING : Luke 10:30-36.
----
Every destiny has an helper. No destiny can survive without one. God has positioned certain people in our lives for certain purposes. Fulfilling destiny is a joint work between God, you and your destiny helpers.
We need to be very careful about how we treat people in our lives. You never can tell if he/she could be an helper to you. For every person you meet in life, there's a role he/she has to play. Likewise you also. Beloved, destiny helpers don't carry a sign board stating their missions, neither are they known by their appearance. They could be around you or someone you've never met before. The point is that we treat people nicely. Adam wouldn't have been fruitful and multiplying without eve; Joseph wouldn't have been taken from prison to the palace without Pharaoh's chief butler; moses wouldn't have been successful without Aaron; Elisha wouldnt have been empowered to start ministry without elijah... And so on. There are destiny helpers God has ordained in our lives for every next level. But there's something I want us to learn from the aforementioned. Which is; all those biblical figures had good relationships with their helpers. At some point, not all were aware of the roles of those helpers in their lives but they behaved nicely to them anyways.
So I ask : Have you been nice to people? Do you push people away? Who and who are you keeping malice with? Your destiny helpers may be amongst them and you might not know. The lesson from today's teaching is that we have good relationships with everyone so as not to unknowingly chase our helpers away. Beloveth, God is telling you to make things right with people because there is still hope for you.
PRAYER : O Lord, shine your light upon every foolishness that I see as wisdom in my life, in the name of Jesus.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : The Power Of Praises.
MEMORY VERSE: Psalms 34:1
I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
READING : Joshua 6.
----
Prayers brings down the ministry of angels. Praises brings down God Himself; in His awesome presence. The Power of Praises can never be underestimated.
It is not Everytime we go to God for what we need. Sometimes it's better to go to God for who He is and thank Him for what He has done. Without mentioning your problems, wants or needs, praising God automatically settles them. It is God's faithfulness that has brought you this far in life and it is by that same faithfulness that you can go further. Doesn't He deserve some praises.
Beloved, what prayers can do; praises can do better. Problems that has refused to go by prayers and by fasting can not stand praises. Praises brought down the wall of Jericho. A wall that was so huge, strong and mighty enough to have houses being built on it. Imagine the width thereof. But praises brought it down. Further, there have been numerous testimonies about how people who received bad news began to praise God and then suddenly the bad news became good news. Meaning: Praising God has the power to turn situations around for one's own good.
Today, God is telling you to apply the principle of praises for a turn around breakthrough in your life.
PRAYER : Almighty God, give me the power to praise you, always and forever, in the name of Jesus.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : The Mystery Of Praise.
MEMORY VERSE: 1 Samuel 17:37
David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.
READING : Psalm 44.
----
The Power of Praise is unlimited. No words can best describe or sing all the Praises of God. What God has done, is an assurance of what He will do.
Beloved I want to reveal to us a very deep mystery about praises today and how it can work faster for you. I want your complete attention. This is a like an Holy trick that works for whomever applies it. That was the secret of david's success all through his battles and especially when he faced tougher ones. This secret or mystery is revealed in our memory verse and in our bible reading today. It is known by everyone but not applied by everyone. It is what i call : Testifying Directly to God. That is, Using what God has done, to challenge Him to do another one.
As simple and as familiar as this may sound, it is super-effective. For instance: when you are sick and the sickness refuses to go, begin to remind God of sicknesses that he has healed you from in the past and how this one must not be exempted. I mean, remind God of what He has done that is relative to your present situation. When doing this, you are not only directly testifying to God, but also moving Him to arise and perform other miracles for you. Moreso, what this means to God is that you acknowledge He is the one who has been behind your successes and that you are grateful for all He has been doing and you would continue to be greatful as He does more for you.
That is God's word of Hope for you today. It may not always be in form of a prayer, but always remind God of what He has done for you in the past, in order to get Him to intervene in the present.
SONG: Holy Ghost, do it again, do it again in my life. Open my eyes, to see Jesus, sitted upon the throne.
PRAYER : Remind God of what He has done for you, in relative of anything you want Him to do for you presently.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : The Elevating Power of Praise.
MEMORY VERSE: 1 Peter 2:9 - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
READING : Psalm 8-9.
-----
When the letter P is removed from the word "Praise" what is left is "raise". Telling us that Praise is made up of Raise. Praising is a means of lifting up or making highly with words and songs. Praise has the power to raise.
Satan hates it when men praise God. He knows how much it can do for us, as that was his purpose in heaven. He was specially created to praise God and to lead heavenly choristers, thus he was created with wonderful features befitting his status. The ministry of praise gave Lucifer an upper hand above all other ministering angels and because he thought he could also be above God, his pride brought him down.
What I'd like to bring out from this is that praising God elevates you. It puts you in realms higher than everything and everyone around you. It makes heaven to pay special attention to you. Prayers without Praises is like food without salt. When praising God becomes an habit, your life will be continually filled with His glory. Praises is so important to God that He would raise up a stone just to praise Him. Praising God isn't just a musician's thing, for we (the children of God) have been called to Shew forth His PRAISES (1Peter 2:9). If you want Heaven's value added services, then begin to praise God.
PRAYER : O Lord, let your praises continually fill my mouth, in the name of Jesus.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet T.b. Joshua Prohpesies --- Roger Wright's Family Plane Crash / Must They Always Shout In Tongues Without Interpretation? / SERMON Jotters:the Nigerian Christian - Born Into Spiritual Dimness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.