Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly (3291 Views)

How To See And Hear From God Clearly - Apostle Joshua Selman / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them / DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : The Elevating Power of Praise. (2)

MEMORY VERSE: 1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

READING : Psalm 44.
----
What makes praise to have an elevating power? It is as a result of you forgetting your problems and everything happening around you when you are truly praising God. To receive from, or get the attention of any earthly king; you first have to praise him. How much more God.

Beloved, Praising God takes you to realms that you could only have imagined. It is like touching God's weak spot. David realised how effective this was in getting to God and he never stopped praising Him. Moreso, am yet to see one who praised God like david in the whole of the bible even to the point of dancing naked (2Sam. 6:12-23). No wonder God called him a man after His heart. Praising God makes God to have special love and interest for you, as He did to david.

Are you tired of being beneath and not above? Are tired of being treated as the tail and not the head? Are you tired of taking pills to forget your problems? are you tired of trying out different solution strategies that doesn't seem to solve your problems? Or even, are you tired of praying all manner of prayers but still your situation remains the same? God is telling you that : "be not dismayed, apply the principle of Praising me and I shall take you to greater heights." Coming across this message today beloveth, shows that there's still Hope for you.

Be Encouraged in the Lord !

PRAYER : O Lord, cloth me with the garment of praise, in the name of Jesus.

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Turn It To Praises.

MEMORY VERSE: Psalms 71:14
But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.

READING : Psalm 107.
----
I want to share with you another mystery of praises today. Through this praise series, we need to come to realize that praising God shouldn't just be done in Church or whenever one feels like it, but that praises can also be used as an Holy Weapon that brings about Divine intervention into one's situation.

Beloved, I want to let you know that you can praise your way out of sickness. You can praise your way out of poverty. You can praise your way out of shame. You can praise your way out of curses and generational Bondages. You can praise your way out of debts. You can praise your way out of every problems and you can praise your way to breakthrough. How is this possible? By turning the situation to praises. What I mean is this: instead of lamenting over sickness, start praising God. Instead of worrying about how to pay your bills, start praising God. Instead of crying over a sudden death, start praising God. What the devil meant to cause sorrow for you, turn it to praises. Since it is a sin to worry, lament or murmur against God in bad situations, it is only sensible to praise Him instead.

Turning situations to praises is like celebrating your miracle in advance, thereby holding God to ransom. It is like thanking someone profusely before receiving what you've asked from them, thereby committing them into helping you. Praising God moves Him to do wonders for you. While praises glorifies God, it terrifies the enemies.

PRAYER : O Lord, convert all my problems to praises, in the name of Jesus.

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : The Principle Of Divine Relationship.
MEMORY VERSE: Philippians 3:10
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death.
READING : Matthew 6.
----
The best relationship to ever invest in and that can never fail, is your relationship with God. The more intimate you get with the Holy Spirit, the better your life. This relationship should come first before all others because it is the source from which you draw from. God is more closer to you than anyone else. Therefore He will always be more available to you than all others. People sometimes ask; what is Christianity all about? Well, as much as it is classified a religion, it is rather a relationship between man and His Creator. That is what makes us different from others.
Beloved, your relationship with God is not just to build up your spiritual life, but also, to benefit you in all other areas of life. To get from anyone, you first need to be in good terms with the person and the closer you are to him/her the more easier it would be to receive from them. So is the case with God. Hence the need to be in a GOOD relationship with Him. As the Creator and the giver of all things, the more closer you are to Him, the more blessings you'll also be getting. No time spent with God or in His presence is wasted. There are blessings attached to everything connected to God.
Today, God is telling you to stop worrying yourself over the good things of life. He knows your heart desires as well as your needs. Stop going about chasing what is supposed to be added unto you when you decide to start chasing God instead. Your relationship with God is what defines your Divine sonship. Hope never ceases when your relationship with God is thriving.
PRAYER : Holy Spirit, deepen my spiritual understanding, in the name of Jesus
©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : The Principle Of Knowing God.

MEMORY VERSE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death. Philippians 3:10.

READING : Isaiah 58.
---
Do you know God? Because those that know God would not doubt or curse Him. Do you know God? Because those that know God wouldn't stop following Him no matter the condition. Do you know God? Because those who know their God shall be strong and do exploits. Do you know God? Because those who know God listens to His voice. Do you know God? Because those that know God would never question His existence and His love for them.

Every relationship is basically about knowing each other. God desires that we know Him more than anything and anyone else. It is impossible to be Christlike or live for Christ if you don't know Him. That is why our bible passage state's: "that I may KNOW Him."

Looking back at the old testament, those who did evil in the sight of God were most times considered as those who didn't know the Lord. That is, knowing God helps people stay away from sin. Beloveth, it is because we don't all know God that is why there are still problems in the world. When Everyone has a rich knowledge about the most High God, preachers would preach less about sin. God is love, therefore knowing God would make love to rule over our lives. The key point of Divine relationship is knowing God.

There's no way you would intimately know God and still remain poor, sick, confused, or afflicted. Knowing God is the principle needed to possess your inheritance in Christ Jesus.

There is still hope for you.

PRAYER : Lord Jesus, reveal yourself to me, in Jesus name.

© Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 4:27am On Jul 02, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : The Principle Of Knowing God Through His Word.

MEMORY VERSE: Joshua 1:8 (KJV) This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

READING : Deuteronomy 4:1-20.
----
Knowing God starts by knowing His Word. Your knowledge in the Word of God is what leads to Divine revelations and manifestations.

You may want to ask; How do I know God? It is quite simple. How do you know a person? By listening to them. And to listen to them is to give your full attention (time) to them always. Listening involves hearing and doing or hearkening to what has been said. When you hear and don't care to do, then you didn't listen. To know God through His Word, is to listen to His Word. How do you listen to His Word? By reading your bible.

Beloveth, start studying the scriptures. And as you begin to study them and get to know more about God; start confessing and decreeing them, meditate on them always, put them into practice, and according to our bible passage: the end results shall be prosperity and good success.

Today, God is simply telling you to devote more time in knowing Him by studying His Word, and then He shall bring to pass His promises in the scriptures in your life. This principle never fails. God was the one who gave it to Joshua and truly Joshua was successful all through His life.

Receive the grace to marry your bible in Jesus name.

PRAYER : My Father, connect me to your Word, In the name of Jesus.

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : The Principle Of Knowing God : through prayer.
MEMORY VERSE: Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17.
READING : Matthew 6:5-15.
----
A Christian is most powerful on his kneels. And what could he be doing that makes him so powerful on his kneels? Prayer.
A song says; Prayer is the master key. Meaning: it has the power to open any door the enemies has shut against you. Prayer is a means of communication between man and God. Therefore it could also be described as a means of knowing God's heart towards something. The more we pray, the more we know God. But that can only be achieved when we also allow God to speak in the place of prayer.
Our generation is filled with believers who only do the talking in prayers and then conclude the prayer without waiting to hear what God has to say. It might not be so easy the first time, but if you are silent and patient enough after pouring out your heart to God, then you will definitely hear from Him. It may come in form of a song assuring you of your request, a bible verse, a short trance, or even His small still voice speaking from inside of you. Stop praying just because you have problems, but rather, because you want to hear from God. One who hears from God never fails or make mistakes.

PRAYER : O Lord, Make me a praying Christian, in the name of Jesus.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 4:07am On Jul 06, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Start Hearing From God.

MEMORY VERSE: John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

READING : 1 Samuel 23:1-5.
----
Hearing from God puts you under control in any situation you may find yourself in. This is because you are aware of God's plan for your life and therefore you see beyond what is happening. Those who curse, complain, or blame God in their times of distress are those who don't really know what God is saying concerning them. According to our memory verse; It is only a sheep that knows the shepherd and recognizes his voice, that can follow him.

Beloved, what is God saying concerning your situation? What have you heard from Him so far? Do you even recognize His voice? If truly the Lord is your shepherd, then you ought to be able to hear His voice always. God often speaks to us through His Holy-Spirit, but the affairs of life has deprived many of hearing. God speaks: through the inner voice, through His Word, through songs, through dreams, through Gospel materials, through our thoughts and through everything and everyone around us; if only we would begin to listen more, than we speak or complain.

Why is hearing from God so important? It is because, you need to be knowing what God is saying per-time concerning everything that happens to you, so as to know how best to handle the situation. Hearing from God: helps you to know of things to come, the purpose of what is already happening, and the reason why what had happen happened. It helps discern between good and evil, and it encourages and motivates you whenever you are feeling down. Your victory in the battle of life starts when you start hearing from God, more than you do from men.

PRAYER : My Spiritual ears, My Spiritual Eyes, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Good morning
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 2:50am On Jul 08, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Listen To Your Dreams.

MEMORY VERSE: Numbers 12:6
And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

READING : Job 33:14-18.
----
Beloved, It is God's opinion that matters and not yours or anybody else. You and people can be wrong about you. But not your maker. What kept Joseph going even while in prison, were God's promises for his life, that had been given through his dreams. Dreams are one of the ways through which we hear from God.

If you are not able to hear God in the day, then you should at night. God understands that it is not all His Children that are able to hear His small still voice properly, Therefore He settles to speaking to us through dreams. What dreams have you been having? Dreams tells of what is happening in our lives. It is a big tragedy to sleep and not dream dreams. It is a type of spiritual blindness. Enemies easily truimph over such lives because the easiest way they could hear from God is blocked.

Dreaming is not something limited to just a group of people, but to all. As a child of God, your dream serves as the spiritual monitor of your life. It reveals, warns and foretells of things to happen. Whatever it is that you are passing through now, might have been revealed to you in a dream before. And what you would encounter in the future, could certainly be dreamt of today. Majority of those God worked with in the bible were dreamers. The last line of our memory verse further confirms that God speaks to us through dreams.

Today, God is simply telling you to start paying more attention to your dreams, because you might just get the solution to your problems in one of them.

PRAYER : Holy Ghost, overshadow my dreams, in the name of Jesus.

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : The Power Of Dreams.
MEMORY VERSE: Genesis 41:25
And Joseph said unto Pharaoh, The dream of Pharaoh is one: God hath shewed Pharaoh what he is about to do.
READING : Genesis 41.
----
Dreams are very powerful. In our bible reading today, we read about how pharoah's dream saved not just Egypt, but the world from a global famine at that time. But here's the thing: everyone can dream dreams, but Interpretation is of God, through His Children (Gen. 41:16)
It was in a dream that God warned abimelech of the atrocity he was about to commit with Abraham's wife (Gen. 20:3). It was through dreams that joseph had a picture of his destiny. It was in a dream that God confirmed to Gideon through one of his soldiers that they would be victorious over the medianites (judges 7:13-15). It was in a dream that Solomon was given Divine wisdom and had his kingdom established by God (1 Kings 3:5). It was in a dream that God warned the three wise men not to return to king herod, if not, herod would have had an edge in killing baby Jesus (Matt. 2:12). In was in a dream that God comforted Jesus earthly father (Joseph) about Mary and her pregnancy (Matt. 1:20).
Having said all these, what have you been dreaming about? Dreams are not for dreaming sakes but to help us in fulfilling our God-given-destinies. Dreams possesses deep secrets of life. I pray that the grace to dream, remember, and understand all your dreams, shall from henceforth come upon you, in Jesus name.
PRAYER : Holy Ghost, overshadow my dreams, in the name of Jesus.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2020
Good morning. God bless you.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Remember Your Dreams.
MEMORY VERSE: Genesis 42:9
And Joseph remembered the dreams which he dreamed of them, and said unto them, Ye are spies; to see the unclothedness of the land ye are come.
READING : Genesis 41.
----
No dream is stupid. The more you pay attention to your dreams, the better you live.
Dreams encourages and motivates people. Dreams can determine how you would be feeling whenever you wakeup from your sleep and how you would be feeling throughout your lifetime. Dreams are very powerful. It is that spiritual eyes and spiritual ears that only gets to open when you're fast asleep. God speaks to us through different ways, but dreams are the most common of them all. Your dream is a pointer to where you are headed in life. There are bad dreams and there are good dreams, but the easiest way to know a good dream depends on how the dream ended.
Beloved, dream is a very good source of hope. It is the good dreams many has had about their future that has kept them going today. One who has dreamt of buying a car would work towards getting one, and one who has dreamt of becoming a president will eventually have the ambition. Dreams shows you what will be if you would allow it to. Today, God is telling you not to give up hope or loose focus, but remember the good dreams He has been showing to you concerning your life and destiny. Surely, if you are not yet where you had seen yourself in your dreams, then be rest assured God is still taking you further. Joseph never stopped believing in God because he held on to his dreams. The hope for tomorrow and today is in your dreams. It may take long to happen, but as long as you are willing to continue working towards that dream of yours, God will surely crown your effort and make it a reality.
PRAYER : My dreams shall prosper my life, in the name of Jesus.
©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : The Principle For Manifesting Your Dreams Early.
MEMORY VERSE: Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
READING : Genesis 37.
---
Although God turned around the situation for good, but it is noteworthy to state that Joseph's talkativeness may have delayed the manifestation of his glory. And therefore, those who wants to make it at their appointed time in life, and without any delays, must learn to keep their dreams to themselves.
Please beloved, don't try convincing anyone about your dreams or go about telling people about what God has shown to you, or what God is about to do in your life, because just like Joseph; they may either discourage you, envy you, or plot evil against you. Only very few out of them would encourage and support you. Note: It is you God has shown the vision to, so, others may only get to believe if they see it as well.
Furthermore, your dreams and aspirations; either the one you saw while sleeping or the ones you wish for your self, is a business between you and God. It has no third party involvement. If at all it would concern anyone, the third party divinely allowed asides your parents, is your ordained spouse. One of the major reasons why God is yet to reveal the purpose of many of His children to them is because they would go about telling people the moment they discover it. As a result of some talkative parents also, God hides the purpose of some children from being revealed. And that is why today, angelic visits to expectant parents are not common anymore. It is also very dangerous for parents to go about divining the stars of their children at birth from witchdoctors and prophets, as it exposes the child involved, to a lot of dangers.
The first principle for manifesting any God-given-dream and fulfilling destiny early, is DISCRETION. That is also the lesson to learn from today's bible reading. Today, God is saying: Learn to always keep your dreams to yourself, if you want them to manifest quickly.
PRAYER : My Father, help me to discipline my tongue, in the name of Jesus.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 12:57am On Jul 20, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Minding Your Dreams.

MEMORY VERSE: Psalms 39:1
I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.

READING : Genesis 37:1-20.
---
If you are the type of person that anytime you tell someone what you are planning to do, that it doesn't work out, then you need to stop talking. There are satanic spiritual monitoring agents and gadgets everywhere. Their aim is to know people's plans and scatter those plans before they are manifested.

I pray you shall be exempted in Jesus name.

Be careful of whoever wishes to know your plans. It is not everyone that wants to listen so that they can help you. It is either they want to hear those plans just to know how far you have gone in life, or to know your next move. We are living in a world where the enemy can use even your intellectual property against you without having any physical contact with your belongings.

I don't know how much you might have been planning and failing in whatever it is that you want to do, but what God is telling you today is that you should stop telling your plans to people. Sometimes it is not that the plan is not good or that God's hand wasn't in what you wanted to do, but that the wrong ears might have heard of it. You may also sometimes wonder why many of your plans fails despite the much work you put into them. In such cases, satanic hearers might be held responsible.

At times, Some of these satanic agents may not be directly working for the devil, but may hear and scatter people's plans as a result of something called "envious witchcraft" that is in them. Whether or not they are around you, you need to stop them before they stop you. Mind your dreams more than you speak of them.

PRAYER : My Father, My Father, My Father, reveal those who are for me and those who are not for me, in the name of Jesus.

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Classified Dreams.
MEMORY VERSE: Psalm 141:3 - Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
READING : Numbers 23:1-12.
----
Classified documents are very crucial information that are officially withheld from general circulation in an agency. Today's study teaches about applying this method to our dreams.
Beloved, always learn to "classify" your dreams. Some may be shared and some are best kept to yourself for security and development reasons. However, the ones that can be shared can not be shared to everybody or at every platform. And even while they are being shared with others, it is not advisable to dish out every details, in case you'll need something to fall back on, if there are any surprises.
Speaking from experience, I assure you that when you apply this method, there would be changes as to when next you try executing your plans. One of the most common problem God has with His children is that we don't all keep shut when we are supposed to. Joseph ought to have been sensitive to the reactions of his brethren when he first told them of his dream but instead, he went ahead to tell them the next one. And when they could no longer bear it, they sold him off.
Your tongue shall not put you in trouble in Jesus name.
Until dreams are actualized, they remain unbelievable to people. And until plans are executed, they remain uncertain. Don't let any excitement push you into selling out your future with your mouth.
Learn to start classifying not just your dreams, but even some affairs of your life today.
PRAYER : Every of my life secrets, in the memory of my enemies, be deleted, in the name of Jesus.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : Preparation.
MEMORY VERSE: Luke 1:80
And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his shewing unto Israel.
READING : Luke 2:52, Luke 5:16.
----
Preparations matters alot. It can determine how far a person would go in life and how long a person would last in his/her field. After getting a dream, the next thing to do is to start preparing yourself to fit into that vision God gave to you. You can hardly succeed in what you didn't prepare for. No matter your level of intelligence and strategies, you can not cheat the law of preparation. God's time takes time because He ensures He prepares us well enough for the glory ahead. Many undone ministers of the gospel today are like that not because God didn't call them, but because they weren't well groomed enough in the school of preparation before coming out to manifest.
Preparation is not a thing for now or later, it is a continuous process. As long as no one accurately knows what the future holds, there would always be need for preparation. It is in the preparatory stage of life that the prayer " O Lord, break me and remould me" works. That prayer is also a way of telling God to enroll you in His school of preparation. Also, it is in that stage of life that God gets to change a person's character and everything that may hinder him/her from moving forward or shorten his/her stay on the mountain top. Life is a process. And every process is a preparation for something bigger.
PRAYER : My Father, perfect your work in my life, in the name of Jesus.
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC : The School Of Preparation.
MEMORY VERSE: Exodus 31:3 - And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship.
READING: Exodus 31:1-6.
----
During the nine months a child stays in his or her mother's womb, is the way God has programmed children to prepare before being born. And when they are born before that nine months, they become premature. Beloveth, if you don't want a premature miracle , then you need to tarry in the school of preparation until it is time for your glory to be given birth to.
What is a preparatory stage in life? It is simply a time when a person prepares for anything they are about to venture into. It can be for career, marriage, parenting or anything related to destiny fulfilment. Success isn't really about how hard you've worked, but how much you've been prepared. A prepared person knows what to do and how to do it right. Preparation is the only skill that everyone can learn, and can apply to anything they are into. Preparation is the ladder of greatness, and lack of preparation is the prophecy of downfall. An unprepared person is an accident waiting to occur in the future. Preparation is the advantage of an inexperienced person that wants to do what is for experienced people. No matter how unfair life is to people, God can not allow it to be unfair to those He has prepared. And No matter the evil powers involved, preparation will push a person to breakthrough.
Today, God is saying to you that the times you've spent in developing yourself are not wasted. In fact, God wants you to continue putting in more work into what He has deposited in you. The miracle that awaits you is bigger than you imagined.
Be encouraged in the Lord.
PRAYER : I shall not fail in the school of preparation, in the name of Jesus.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
---
TOPIC : The Reward For Preparation.
MEMORY VERSE : Numbers 23:19 - God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
READING: Genesis 41:1-44.
----
Everything in life has a purpose and a reward for it. Inclusive of preparation. There is a divine reward for every preparation. We shall be unveiling that reward today.
God shall owe no man. The Bible says let God be true and let all men be liars. It is only man that promises and fails. But the Word of God for every life and concerning any situation must surely come to pass. I don't know that good thing that God has been showing to you, neither do I know when it will happen, but I can assure you that your preparation towards it plays a big role in making it happen.
However, there is something that God gives to students who has gone through the school of preparation. That something is what launches them into what they have been preparing for, and without it, preparation is useless. That something is called -- OPPORTUNITY.
Beloved, just as an inventor would always test his invention after making it, to conclude if to launch it or not, is the way God uses opportunities to test those whom He has prepared to know if they can be manifested to the world.
Today, God is simply saying that the opportunities you have been praying for, shall come when you are fully prepared for them.
Be of good cheer beloved, God is preparing you for a great opportunity.
PRAYER : This year, I move from minimum to maximum, in the name of Jesus.
© Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
---
TOPIC : A Divine Farmland.
MEMORY VERSE : Gal. 6:7 - Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
----
The life of man is like a farmland, while God is the farmer. Preparation is therefore that time when God uproots, weeds, and plant's new seeds in ones life, so that there can be a good harvest for both the farmer which is God, and other people which is the world.
Looking at our lives as farmlands: some of us have pride that needs to be uprooted in exchange for humility. Some of us have anger that needs to be uprooted in exchange for tolerance. Some of us have romantic relationships that needs to be uprooted in exchange for intimacy with God and for a good marriage. Some of us have character disorders that needs to be uprooted in exchange for Christ likeness. Some of us have secular ambitions that needs to be uprooted in exchange for our divine purpose. And some of us also, our farmlands has been stained with blood all over that we need the river of life to flow into us in order to be totally cleansed.
The bible says it is what a man soweth, that he would reap. So, If you don't allow God to work on you now, then you'd have to start getting ready to reap from all those bad seeds that are in your farmland. But God forbid.
PRAYER: O Lord, engrace me to tarry in the school of preparation until it is time for my manifestation, in the name of Jesus.
© Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
----
TOPIC: Preparation By Faith.

MEMORY VERSE: Mark 11:24: Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

READING: 2 Kings 4:1-7.
-----
I once read an article about how a group of people fervently prayed that there should be rain. And after they had finished praying, they all came outside to see if whether or not the rain would fall, but out of all who came out; only a small boy brought an umbrella with him. That is preparation by faith.

Beloved, preparation works with faith. It takes faith to prepare for what is yet to happen or what you haven't yet seen before. After praying, most of us only applies faith in expectation of what we have asked for, and not in preparation of what is coming. It takes faith to expect, but it takes greater faith to prepare. Expectation is like standing before who has promised to give you something, after asking it from him/her, while preparation is like stretching forth your hands to receive what you've asked for, from that person, even if he/she is yet to give it to you.

In our bible reading today, we read about how Elisha instructed the woman that was in debt to borrow empty vessels from her neighbors because God was about to bless her. Beloveth, that is not just obedience, but preparation by faith towards what God was about to do.

Today, God is saying : I know that you are waiting for your miracle, but how ready are you to receive it ?

Don't just wait for your rain, prepare for it.

PRAYER: O God, make my faith a violent faith, in the name of Jesus.

© Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 6:30am On Jul 29, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
-----
TOPIC: Faith For Preparation.
MEMORY VERSE: Mark 9:23. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
----
Beloved, there is a faith needed for Preparation. It is that which would keep you and see you through in your school of divine preparation. It takes the faith needed for Preparation-- to start, continue, and finish well from it. This faith is what I call : The Unshakeable Faith. Please stay connected as we learn about it today.
The unshakeable faith is needed in different areas of our lives, but most importantly for divine preparation.
This faith is needed because all God would require from you throughout your preparatory stage is that you are patient and steadfast enough to come out successful. Moreso, It is by that unshakeable faith that you can overcome temptations, trials, and tribulations. It is by that faith that you would obediently serve any punishment given to you in the school without seeking to dropout whenever you misbehave.
To have that faith:
- is to be focused, determined and persistent.
- It is to fix your gaze on Jesus and not on your problems.
- It is to press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus, like apostle paul did (Philippians 3:14).
- It is that faith that won't make you feel intimidated at the success of others because you know that yours is on the way.
- It is with that faith that God can make all things possible for you.
- And it takes this same unshakeable faith for us to tarry and prepare well enough for the second coming of Christ.
Beloveth, when you have a shaky faith, you would be stagnant in the school of divine preparation. And because God works with time, you may end up failing in that school since you are not progressing. But God forbid.
One of the very important thing you need in order to see the end of your problems and get to where God is taking you to -- is an unshakeable faith.
May the Lord give it to you today, in Jesus name.
PRAYER : O Lord, take away anything that wants to divert my attention from you, in the name of Jesus.
© Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 1:45am On Jul 31, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING
----
TOPIC : Expectation Is Not Enough.

TEXT: Proverbs 10:5
He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.

READING : Genesis 26:12-15.
----
Faith is not silence. Faith is action. Faith is not just how you think about something, but how you react to situations. Don't just apply faith for expectations, but also for preparation.

Let's quickly look at five differences between expectation and Preparation.

1) Expectation will keep you in one place hoping, while preparation will make you go about with hope.

2) Expectation is doing nothing except having hope, while preparation is doing something and also having hope.

3) Expectation or hope is the prove of faith, preparation is the prove of expectation.

4) Expectation speaks of seriousness, preparation speaks of readiness.

5) Expectation without preparation is pointless. you need the two to function effectively.

Dearly beloved, those that can be of help to you needs to start seeing that you are serious with what you are asking for and that can only be shown by how ready you are, to receiving that help.

Always put into consideration: "what if my request is granted? how prepared am i for it?"

You can not need a capital when you don't yet have a business idea/plan. What you need at that time is to first plan your business before looking for capital. Therefore, Preparation is the prove of what you are asking for and what it takes to use it well when received. Be it sponsorship, support, or connection.

Finally, you need to move from just expecting what you want from God, to preparing for it. Today, God is saying "Expectation is not enough, Prepare!"

PRAYER : My plans shall not remain written or in my thoughts, but they shall manifest, in the name of Jesus.

© Anthony AKHIGBE.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 1:45am On Jul 31, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING
----
TOPIC : Prayer and Preparation.

TEXT: James 5:17
Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

READING : Nehemiah 2:1-6.
----
Preparation plays a very big role in God answering our prayers. It tells God how ready we are in receiving what we have asked from Him. By faith you need to begin to prepare for what you have prayed for, if you want any result. Don't just pray and wait, pray and prepare.

Beloved, if you've asked God for a car, you need to start learning how to drive one if you don't know how to. If you've asked God for a child, you need to start buying baby things and be ready for parenthood. If you've asked God for excellence in your examinations, you need to start reading your books. If you've asked God for empowerment, you need to start meeting up with your responsibilities. If you've asked God to heal someone close to you, then you need to also go and pray for the person. To pray and prepare is to work towards what you have prayed for.

Some people may laugh at you, but it's normal. If your faith hasn't start affecting how people see you, then you haven't gotten anywhere yet.

Moreover, In case you are scared that what if you prepare and then nothing happens ? or people begin to laugh at you ? Well, there's no need to worry, because your assurance is in that scripture that says "All things are possible to him that believeth". Except of course you weren't praying and preparing by faith.

Preparation specially commits God into what you've asked for, and hastens the angel He has sent to bring it to you.

PRAYER: Every spirit of laziness and procrastination, come out of my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.

© Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING
----
TOPIC : Patience and Preparation.
TEXT: Hebrews 10:36
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
----
Nobody can force God to do what He doesn't want to do. If it isn't yet time for God to bless you, then you'd just have to wait. Cutting corners to make it would cost you and not Him. Preparation works with patience.
The aftermath of divine preparation is always a Divine Manifestation. For every person you see standing at the mountain top of success today, they've put in quality work to get there. The amount of work you put while in the school of divine preparation will determine the kind of success/impacts you would be making.
Beloved, the best takes time and commitment to achieve. The time and work put in building a bungalow is not the same as the one needed to build a storey building or a skyscraper. You need to come to understand that it is because God wants the best for His children that is why His time always takes time. Quick things don't last, and long lasting things are not quick to achieve. It takes quality time and devotion to get the best out of anything.
God's time is the best because only the best comes out of it. You need to learn and unlearn to keep on climbing the ladder of greatness. Patience is a virtue because it is only for those that wants to get the best out of life. Hence, not everyone has it. And to work with patience is to obey the law of time and process backed up by faith.
What is God saying to you today? He is simply saying "BE PATIENT!" if you want to get the best out of your situation.
PRAYER : Begin to thank God for how far He has brought you and where He is still taking you to.
©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2020
Returns soon ...

God bless you.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by Ufonikoh(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ufonikoh:
Amen in Jesus name

Thanks for commenting sir.

Remain blessed.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 7:12am On Aug 14, 2020
Praise God.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2020
God bless you
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by MFMRevivalist: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2020
HOPE FOR DAILY LIVING.
---
TOPIC : Qualified By Preparation.

MEMORY VERSE: Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

READING: Acts 22:6-15.
----
You see, people will discourage you and will look down on you, in pursuit of your divine vision. But what would prove them wrong is your performance; as regards how much you have been prepared for it.

You may not have the right education, experience, or qualifications for what God has called you to do. At times, you may even feel intimidated by the people already there. You may ponder on how to present yourself before those that God has sent you to, because you feel you don't look like who can solve their problems. All these things are normal. You are not the first to think like that. Moses did, Gideon did, Queen esther did, and so many others like that. But regardless, God is saying it is divine preparation that qualifies a man for Divine assignments and not earthly qualifications. That is why you can see a school-cert holder, doing the work of a university graduate very well. That is why you can see a doctor, doing so well as a pastor. That is why you can see a lawyer like saul in the bible, who became a renown preacher of the gospel. And that is why you can see people of little or no experience, performing excellently well in fields that require experienced people. It is because in this kingdom; divine preparation makes the difference.

Every person is a solution to an already existing problem. It doesn't matter what formula or strategy that he/she uses. Regardless of the level of those you see already doing what you want to do, as long as it is what God has called you to do, divine preparation will qualify you for it.

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: God can use anybody, including you. There's no specific qualification needed to be divinely chosen. God doesn't prepare people to chose them, but rather, God chooses people to prepare them.

PRAYER: I surrender myself to my divine process, in the name of Jesus.

©️ Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly by Kobojunkie: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians Are The Most Corrupt People In Nigeria –pastor Joe / Is It Scriptural That Man Can Only Live For 70years? / Catch All The Best From The Deeper Life Bible Church Youth Success Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.