Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Your Last Text Message You Recieved: - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Your Last Text Message You Recieved: (22389 Views)

Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd / Reply My Text Message / Text Twist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by lysaa(f): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2007
lysa tnx so much 4 d time, credit & luvly wrds u sacrifice. .smtyms i wish i could c u physically, luk in2 your lovely eyes 2tel u hw much u R a gift 2 me & d world. I often make reference 2 u, i believe we hv better dys aheada us. You kno what? i bless d day we met in benin, I came 4 admsn in sch but i got sumn more than admsn, I got u. I wonder if I hadnt come 2 benin 4 admsn, maybe we wldnt hv known eachoda or got close. You mean alot 2 me, many people, guys may hv told u they love u but blieve me, i love u more, al their love put 2gether. just keep shinin because your time has come. lv u.
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by jejelolatu(f): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2007
u say am just a frend, but u got all i want.
good frends dnt treat their frends badly.
u know how much i need u, yet u just wanna be wicked.
was being ur frend a mistake,maybe i should just have spilled my mind from day 1
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by mukina2: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2007
I am happy, we won. was waiting for you to come so we could go to L to watch it but you never even called to let us know you wont be coming . neways takia .we will meet 2mrw at AJ's G@gether
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by Sexyabby(f): 3:13am On Jul 29, 2007
This is a toast to us 4 the men who have us, the losers who had us, and the lucky bastards who will meet us.
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by mukina2: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2007
are you up yet? the plan worked. get going now before it closes again . .* u don wake me up, now you want me to waka . angry*
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by Islander(f): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2007
Hey.opps sorry I think it's the wrong number ( boy some pple are just plain bats)
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by cuteass1(f): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2007
Sum joy r beta expresd in silence & a smile hold beta meanin dan a laughta. I was askd if i enjoy knowin u, nd i just smiled. Thanx a great deal, d vigil was fyn. takia, love u
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by cuteass1(f): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2007
Hello again, hearing ur voice once more today was all i needed to lift up my spirit. It felt so good to hear ur voice. Wish you all the best. 143
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by cuteass1(f): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2007
Lily, i called but guess u were so busy. Actually i wanted 2say thank u. I was able to collect it. Will try calling you in the evening. Take care, kiss kiss.
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by iice(f): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2007
P says thanks. . .how come you didn't want to tell him directly lol.
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by wifeypenth(f): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2007
gud nite angel. do ve a wondaful nite rest n a great week ahead
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by somze(f): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2007
Hi baby, how re u? did u hv a good day? just popped in 2 say i miss ya. be a gud boy on Nland. nanyte.

*I miss u too but wats up wit evry one telling me to be a gd boy on NL?*
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by naijacutee(f): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2007
What ar you doing on the 28th, as I just got my timetable from work and I think that would be a good time for a slumber party. Tb Cloe
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by otuwe(f): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2007
my mtn
art group at Festac town 11am to 2pm. there will be scheduling for year and decision to purchase keyboard and other interesting discussions. S*** A***

my celtel
you will be sent settings for sony ericsson k700i. if asked for pin, use 0 or 0000 as the pin. celtel making life better
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by jejelolatu(f): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2007
baby, tried ur number all weekend, couldnt get thru, the annoying part was that ur person could get thru, and u cant imagine ow good he was feeling cos he was the only one who could reach u, pls now let me have that number .haba, am i not a frend too?
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by Bolarge(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2007
angry Where's my money? angry grin
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by lysaa(f): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2007
XXXLisa, u've got an overwhelming aura dat weneva i hear u speak, words elude me & i tend to speak from an empty heart. .Bleep
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by mukina2: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2007
whats wrong with you? must you be so blunt .anyways its ur life ,someday someone will be blunt on you and it wil hurt * i nor send* tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by somze(f): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2007
i read d stuff you wrote abt ***, thot it was just ur usual beef, bt dis tim u took it too far! am shocked dat sum1 i consider a friend can talk lik dat, am really disappointed in u, i cn almost imagine dat it wd soon be my turn 2 get insulted lik dat.

*I would NEVER do that to you, no matter what and i have modified that post, still care*
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2007
2 so many space is jst empty air. I blive ti's made of (S)PECIAL (P)PLE (A)ROUND U (C)ARING (E)NDLESSLY. Tanx 4 fillin up d space in my life. I LUV U
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by iice(f): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2007
Forgot to tell you to withdraw $$$, we'll need it to buy the computers later. Thanks
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by Islander(f): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2007
you are too mean, call me when you get out of the subway. love you dearly, Rox,
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by mukina2: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2007
I am so worried is Baby K ok now .Please dont cry take it easy .everything will be alright .she's a kid and this things happens .i'll see you in the evening .give her a kiss for me .tell her Nd loves her
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by minute(f): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2007
gossipn-d usual girls stuff.forcn a slice of cold left over pizza down my throat.shes begining to starve mii again.
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by naijacutee(f): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2007
E**** Please please reply and tell me how much i gotta pay raine and co cos I'm travelling to Bolivia in the morning and I need to send it.Have you got their address? Cheers
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by Islander(f): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2007
sorry i think i lost your keys, buzz the bottom bell T will let you in,
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by omoge25(f): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2007
ewu you no sabi pick fone

----------------------------
my reply : sc*w u, i dey sleep. grin
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by nosilla(f): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2007
No botha, thanks x
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by kinzolic(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2007
I dey fine darling!U just made my day o
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by OmoEko1(f): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2007
Why re u not returning my calls grin grin grin stalkers
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by naijacutee(f): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2007
Hey thanks for letting me know. I talked to Scarlett and she might come. Hope you're good. Talk to you soon.
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by mukina2: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2007
girl . i do hope you are coming .no jokes pls do come . if not . .

* na by force* grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded / First And Last Letter Game / A Brain Test Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.