Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Your Last Text Message You Recieved: - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Your Last Text Message You Recieved: (22274 Views)

Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd / Reply My Text Message / Text Twist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by pterygott(f): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2007
yonder's where d party @. better show o!
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by iice(f): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2007
Auditions didnt go as well as i had hoped. Will know the outcome next week
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by rasulua(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2007
By next week we shall kn if we wld gt d contract.
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by mukina2: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2007
i bet you want me to come over now .but i cant we will meet at that spot later
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by otuwe(f): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2007
hi,
you probably dont know me and maybe charles has not told u about me pls u can call him but sending someone's boyfriend txt with sweet words like honey sweetheart luv u n all that its really beginning to piss me. u met him b4 i did nd i respect dat fact but we av a life 2geder he loves me nd i luv him. give us a break

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

how can he do dat to me
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by wifeypenth(f): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ otuwe lolz

@ topic
some one

is loving You
caring 4 You
Watching over U

Protectin U
Guess Who?
*G*O*D* I always
beg HIM 2 continue
Cos u're special.
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by mukina2: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2007
Otuwe grin sorry o
we all have pals like dat who have insecure chics grin

@ topic

this is Aj;s number ***************
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by wifeypenth(f): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2007
Zee, dont mind the fool,she's just showing her stupidity
you dont know her,she doesnt know you
free her,ignore her she's not visible. Lol

dont make that hurt you.
Thats not who you are

would flash you when am online
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by mukina2: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2007
well try this one then **************** and call me after
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by naijacutee(f): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2007
Did the floods affect you? Have been on to the spreadsheets, will make my input as soon as possible
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by wifeypenth(f): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2007
Chic, i just entered town.bin at location.d film should be out next month
i have missed your crazy self
mumc and shalewa say hi
i for kal u but i have only 20naira on my phne.
Later
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by otuwe(f): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2007
i'll call u later. . .

(the same foolish girl)

BTW ive settled everything with my boo
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by rasulua(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2007
Tell me what on earth u i can do to u to make u hate me,instead u luv me d more,am confused.i luv u bt cnt date u.

*shld i leave her or still stay on her neck*
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by mukina2: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2007
ok thanks . .later then
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by lysaa(f): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2007
Nothing lies outside the reach of prayer except that which lies outside God. U're chosen to shine, thats his word. Rise up this morning and praise the lord
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by rasulua(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2007
Guy am a ill and broke,i wana go to the bank and av gt no deo,plz send me glo card N500, to sell so i go fit buy drugs and go bank.thanks much love.
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by lysaa(f): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2007
pardon my amebo nau, but must that person tell u the type of card to buy? y e nor just tell u to buy am card, shikina?!!!
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by rasulua(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2007
That is d type he can sell in his area, he uses celtel so if he wnts credit he wld ask 4 me2u.thanks for ur concern u il b a good wife.
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by lysaa(f): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2007
guy pump ur brakes, ahn ahn, which levels, which ones be wife parade nau? anyways i'll take that as a compliment, thnx
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by rasulua(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2007
After u don spray finish abi,watin do am,if u tak a NI to b ur blessed, wedded husband.

@ topic
thank man u saved my day,once it is 12pm il go to d bank,by then d drug wld av took efect on me.
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by lysaa(f): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2007
lol, the procedure 4 my villa nor easy o, who fit take 100 whips sake of say e wan marry wife  grin, t. .hank God the person is getting better tho.

babygirl, i don't know that much, neither do i have that much 2 impress u, am jst me, i want to make u happy and love u forever, tnx for making me happy, u are sunshine.
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by rasulua(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2007
Give me that guys no i wnt 2 warn him nt 2 disturb my wife again,wats his own,mak he go find himself another sunshine ole.
The wipe isnt a problem,bt if d girl dint marry at d end,well i dnt need 2 say what wil happen next.
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by mukina2: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2007
I love you to the max! Happy sister day! you may not have my blood but you have my heart. send this to all your sisters including me * chokolate wonder*
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by wifeypenth(f): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ rasul amebo

@ topic
hi gurl longest time
i've been busy with work
u know we on hols
its not easy here in cyprus
how far with ****
it has to be this september
takia of u,love you girlfrend
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by lysaa(f): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2007
hi wifey

@ rasulua
lol, u nor how many guys this person in question don fight cos of me? u wan join the queue? grin
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by rasulua(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ lysaa
i wan join d queue.

@ topic
smile its raining, can come over after classes plz. Am freezing,
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by mukina2: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2007
2day might b noise of battle but next wil b victory song. ur anchor will surely hold in dis storm of life an u'l ovacome al obstacles. U're victorious. - ****
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by jejelolatu(f): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2007
get well soon girl
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by mukina2: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2007
Jeje you sick before undecided

oya get well soon kiss cheesy *still laffing at illegal text* grin grin crazy girl

@topic
can i have the blue one . please give to ND i'll send him to come get it
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by jejelolatu(f): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2007
heres one illegal txt

am sick and tired of all this,so what if u are frends, is that an xcuse for spending so much time with him. jeje or whatever ur name is, just stay away from us.

@ muki
see me see trouble o, i force the guy? why she no take rope tie am down na,
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by mukina2: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2007
buahahahahahahahahahahhaa grin Jeje if i start to dey show you the ones i get for my phone you go run grin

If you are so sure he's your bf trust him na . ahahahahahaha grin grin its so funny

sometimes its the calls that piss me off grin theywill call . .*hello i have warned you . leave him for me . .you know whu this is bye bye**

i go laff die grin grin grin illegal text grin

@ topic
knew i could count on you .thanks
Re: Your Last Text Message You Recieved: by nana(f): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2007
mukina2:

buahahahahahahahahahahhaa grin Jeje if i start to dey show you the ones i get for my phone you go run grin

If you are so sure he's your boyfriend trust him na . ahahahahahaha grin grin its so funny

sometimes its the calls that piss me off grin theywill call . .*hello i have warned you . leave him for me . .you know whu this is bye bye**

i go laff die grin grin grin illegal text grin

@ topic
knew i could count on you .thanks
lol,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

First And Last Letter Game / If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? / A Brain Test Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.