Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (89497 Views)

Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) / Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On May 21, 2020
Resulting from a failed society. If the government has given everybody prepaid meter, all these losses will not occur. But Nigerians will not direct their anger to the appropriate quarters for reasonable things instead it is Ipob case that will be eating them up like cancer.

Una weldone o

3 Likes

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by atilla(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2020
Disguy is definitely a wannabe cultist
How can he stab 1 person and attempt to stab another who had nothing to do with it. This ipo should be tried and dismissed by the DPO before this matter escalates

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2020
Sm people have mental illness Bt they think it’s anger or they are ok.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:55am On May 21, 2020
Village people una well done o
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by foleskay(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2020
No be say i dey make out ooo, but what was d guy looking for to to have allowed a fellow guy stabbed him to death. He could hv run, or used his hand to defend d knife. That's how how a guy wanted to stab me on d playing field so years bk, as he picked up d knife and approached me, I retrieved bk trying to figure out where he was aiming on my body, as he ran towards me again, he aimed my neck and God willing I blocked his hand away, and d knife pierced my hand, I became scared and started running he ran after me, then I saw a big stone and I aimed his head, d stone hit him, and his temper cooled. The matter bcame a serious police matter because my parents didn't take it easy with him. Thank God sha, cos he could hv killed me that day.

Another girl also tried to stab me wth fork in d hostel in lautech just because she saw a girl in my room, and d girl abused her, so she came back later to fight me, she picked up a fork on my shelf and aimed at my chest, I blocked her off and gave a blow at d neck. She passed out straight. Na God dey save me oo, I have encountered some very wicked daredevils. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:59am On May 21, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
What is going on with this 2020?
The year chop human beans o

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2020
emeijeh:
Which kaen yeye actor dey pose to snap picture for inside Diamond Bank?

That's not Tayo, the actor. It's Dotun, ,the deceased. It's clearly stated on his forehead in the picture.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Skepticus: 9:02am On May 21, 2020
foleskay:
No be say i dey make out ooo, but what was d guy looking for to to have allowed a fellow guy stabbed him to death. He could hv run, or used his hand to defend d knife. That's how how a guy wanted to stab me on d playing field so years bk, as he picked up d knife and approached me, I retrieved bk trying to figure out where he was aiming on my body, as he ran towards me again, he aimed my neck and God willing I blocked his hand away, and d knife pierced my hand, I became scared and started running he ran after me, then I saw a big stone and I aimed his head, d stone hit him, and his temper cooled. The matter bcame a serious police matter because my parents didn't take it easy with him. Thank God sha, cos he could hv killed me that day.

Another girl also tried to stab me wth fork in d hostel in lautech just because she saw a girl in my room, and d girl abused her, so she came back later to fight me, she picked up a fork on my shelf and aimed at my chest, I blocked her off and gave a blow at d neck. She passed out straight. Na God dey save me oo, I have encountered some very wicked daredevils. embarassed

Only you?

Guy, you need prayers oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:04am On May 21, 2020
Which movies has he starred in? Hez face ain't popular o
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by foleskay(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2020
Skepticus:

Only you?

Guy, you need prayers oooo!

Lol. Its God oo. I do pray ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by foleskay(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2020
starbuck:
Low budget Nollywood Actor undecided

. We don't know him here in the East

We don't know him in d west either undecided

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2020
mayhem everyday there's no single day you'll get good news all through
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Comedian2019: 9:08am On May 21, 2020
Yoruwood Ewedu actor, not nollywood actor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by foleskay(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I don't know why niggarrrz can't control Anger
Weed smoker like you could also stab someone to death if provoked. Go sit down

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by D1zion: 9:09am On May 21, 2020
emeijeh:
I no even know an sef,never see this face for any movie.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Haryor006: 9:09am On May 21, 2020
emeijeh:
is the guy dat was stabbbed
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by kerry57: 9:09am On May 21, 2020
He probably thought its a movie scene. Let him pay for his crime
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Roman7(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Neither do we know him in the West undecided

in the north he is not known

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Hoodgod(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/actor-stabs-neighbour-to-death-over-electricity-bill/%3famp=1
Ah!! Village people don succed,u will go and act nollywood inside kirikiri prison.

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Pappyjandy: 9:12am On May 21, 2020
This one na Mushinwood actor
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2020
Electricity bills has caused many issues in rented apartments, it's advisable to stay in a house where each building has its own electricity bill.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
What is going on with this 2020?

NIGERIAN MOVIES INDUSTRY

HOW UNA DEY ?

AN ACTOR CAN NOT PLAY NEPA BILL!
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by barrwebilor(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Neither do we know him in the West undecided
We in the south dont know him too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by walerasheed: 9:18am On May 21, 2020
May your gentle soul rest in peace Dotun..
We will miss you
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by bamite(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2020
starbuck:
Low budget Nollywood Actor undecided

. We don't know him here in the East

Babe you no too fine Sha but I for like nack you still wink
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 21, 2020
too much arizona & colorado
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by causewahala: 9:22am On May 21, 2020
The mob that beat him to pulp should be jailed for not killing him.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by SoSlimOlak(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2020
Maybe they are acting another movie grin grin
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by golddare: 9:29am On May 21, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/actor-stabs-neighbour-to-death-over-electricity-bill/%3famp=1

For those who are fond of taking up one thing or the other to hit a fellow human being during disagreement I want you to know that your egungun is trying to take you to prison. Please curtail your anger, humans are not animals that you will kill and go free o.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Centcanada: 9:29am On May 21, 2020
emeijeh:
Yoruba actor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Two Girls Fight Dirty In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.