Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (89501 Views)

Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) / Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:37am On May 21, 2020
sad Nig police sad .tufia !
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Blessinq1(f): 9:40am On May 21, 2020
starbuck:
Low budget Nollywood Actor undecided

. We don't know him here in the East
Nor here in the North�

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Btruth: 9:45am On May 21, 2020
Yeye actor.... he is such a bad influence on the society. Bad market.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by NigeriaEngineer(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/actor-stabs-neighbour-to-death-over-electricity-bill/%3famp=1
Osho Banti, like he is being addressed those days at Laspotech. Lively and lovely... Quite painful
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by saajus: 9:48am On May 21, 2020
Anger is a bad thing. Within 2 mins, you can destroy what took you several years to build. If you are suffering from anger, please seek help or else, it will bring you down someday. This guy life is destroyed.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2020
Damn!! shocked shocked Mehn I know this Temi of a guy, not personally though. I am into entertainment as well and we have come across each other at audition grounds. If what I read up there about this guy is true, he can as well say bye to his struggling career.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2020
Hope the head is still intact?
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 21, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
What is going on with this 2020?
... Jesus is about to LAND na em all these things dey happen bro grin
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by kokkubabboni421(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2020
The guy is mentally deranged. Whenever we dae play ball, nah so so complain e go dae complain . And moreover, he dan dae tell am tey tey niggar. Infact to stab person man him hobby
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I don't know why niggarrrz can't control Anger
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Honeysheabutter: 10:01am On May 21, 2020
Murder case, he has destroyed his career if the story is real
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2020
This Nepa bill matter has made me have enemies with some former neighbors for life. Some fools will choose not to pay even when they have money and let others suffer. Independent billing will solve some unnecessary strife like this.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Chris2863(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2020
No be only Nollywood, nah yollywood... Dirty Yoruba actor
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by placeofallure(f): 10:25am On May 21, 2020
Imagine he was so furious that he would stab anybody within sight! All these things that will be forming actor. The real actors should flush out the miscreants among them.

Nigeran Police!!!! Fear God na! The stupid IPO wey thunder go finish was asking whether he had an underlying health issue for him to have died of a stab wound, na God go punish the officer. No be underlying, na Corona . Arrrrrgh!

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by htron(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
Who knows what is going on with children of now adays
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by tunmedies(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2020
He thought he's acting..RIP Dotun
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2020
E don turn to NOLLYWOOD movie for your eye now abi
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Abolajihowells2: 10:46am On May 21, 2020
emeijeh:
Which kaen yeye actor dey pose to snap picture for inside Diamond Bank?

Dotun is my friend and he works in the bank
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by infogeneral: 10:49am On May 21, 2020
an hungry actor who could not pay bills. He should rot in jail.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:57am On May 21, 2020
Where did he act? Tales By Moonlight?

Please remove actor for that headline,biko
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2020
Rip
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2020
HV u ever seen where Yoruba dey pay for anything before? They always like free free things.
That's why their women are very easy to Bleep
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Karmaisme(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2020
I have serious anger issue, I pray that it won't land me in problem like this actor ooo.
I've done many things out of anger that I later regretted and I'm still regretting.

Anger had denied me many good things in life.

Is there any anger management book I can start to read now?
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by luluman: 11:13am On May 21, 2020
starbuck:
Low budget Nollywood Actor undecided

. We don't know him here in the East
Only Nigerians know him.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by immantoks: 11:20am On May 21, 2020
May the IPO that tried to exonerate him die a brutal prematurely with his brain scattered on the road and his bones crushed and grounded like maize. May peace depart from him from now til he meets with his Waterloo
But I wonder why they didn't mob the police that came to rescue the suspect join
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2020
If you see two Nigerians fight, it has to be because of money, Nigerians hardly argue any other issues
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by onlyforchrist: 11:25am On May 21, 2020
Chai! This is so painful. Person just waste ur life like this, I give up on Nigeria.
Rest in peace cousin.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Chatbot1234: 11:37am On May 21, 2020
i wont even lie when i was in pry 2 i used biro to hit a friend in his back. i regretted it and it has thought me anger management and now i know better to hold back when i'm angry.
i hope he will find peace in prison and this is his penance also.
rip to the dead.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Numero9: 11:42am On May 21, 2020
For Instagram, them dey form giveaway....for real life, them dey fight for common bill.

Real life!!
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 11:44am On May 21, 2020
Which country is he from? I have never heard of such name in Bollywood.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Reelnah: 12:07pm On May 21, 2020
Distribution Company over to you
I'm very sure if it is not a crazy Bill, there won't be argument....
Crazy Bill flying everywhere..
So sad He shouldn't have resulted in stabbing...
Over highness
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 12:09pm On May 21, 2020
This is clear, I don't oppose jungle justice being melted on this monkey. What do they still want to trial despite this glaring evidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.