Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) (65068 Views)

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage / Emmanuel Macron, Justin Trudeau, Boris Johnson Caught On Tape Gossiping Trump / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by mechanics(m): 9:13pm On May 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Whether he wears the mask on his forehead, that shouldn't be our concern.
hahaha.
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by elunico: 9:16pm On May 21, 2020
rowland545:
this is one problem with Nigerian and assume everyone is ballsless just because he allows something sly by...when u don't even know his reasons...I assume our own president has bigger balls right

Such bifurcation!!

Why should one only be presented with a choice between the BRAINLESS & the BALL-LESS, When there are a lot of other attributes one can possess.

Let him continue to allow things sly by, very soon, their men would be banned from urinating upright like it's done in Sweden.

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by SocialJustice: 9:17pm On May 21, 2020
Exc2000:
cry

na wa

Young Prime Minister Justin and Head of State Yakubu Gowon in a picture

Truly in Canada children are the leaders of tomorrow while in Nigeria children are the BMC ,Zombie, Wailers, Ipob, Grill meatseller(aka our darling daddy), graphics designer, bet9j scammers, cartoon dp creator, Olosho and Yahoo boys of today.
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2020
Exc2000:
cry

na wa

young Prime Mininster Justin and Head of State Yakubu Gowon in a pics

truly in Canada children are the leaders of tomorrow

while in Nigeria children are the BMC ,Zombie, Wailers, Ipob, Grill meatseller(aka our darling daddy), graphics designer, bet9j scammers, cartoon dp creator, Olosho and Yahoo boys of tomorrow

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by Modikko(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2020
What stops you from being a leader in your “Heaven” the Biafra Land??
Exc2000:
cry

na wa

while in Nigeria children are the BMC ,Zombie, Wailers, Ipob, Grill meatseller(aka our darling daddy), graphics designer, bet9j scammers, cartoon dp creator, Olosho and Yahoo boys of tomorrow

Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by Exc2000: 9:36pm On May 21, 2020
Modikko:
What stops you from being a leader in your “Heaven” the Biafra Land??

I thought a particular hadith said people have more sense after iftar... I guess it doesn't apply to codeine sniffers

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by benjanny(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2020
The only world leader with a tattoo
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by ndiko: 10:32pm On May 21, 2020
Exc2000:
cry

na wa

grin grin grin grin
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by NigPatriot(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2020
Zoie:
Now I can't see his cute face. undecided

But you can saw mine
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by mustaphagreens(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

And you changed your comment after I replied you. Bravo!!! cheesy

That's how I roll cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 21, 2020
NigPatriot:

But you can saw mine

Bros if you want to toast, toast.
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:55pm On May 21, 2020
mustaphagreens:

That's how I roll cheesy

Agbaya cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2020
Just playing the script

Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by mustaphagreens(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Agbaya cheesy cheesy

Be nice tongue kiss

Those of you thinking me an olodo, the joke is on you o. I was simply fishing for attention with my initial comment, not very glad it caught VickyRotex's, however.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 11:29pm On May 21, 2020
mustaphagreens:

Be nice tongue kiss

Those of you thinking me an olodo, the joke is on you o. I was simply fishing for attention with my initial comment, not very glad it caught VickyRotex's, however.

cheesy I'm fast like that tongue

Pele. Ignore their comments. At least I gave you the attention you were fishing for grin kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by pippimp(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2020
flemsy15:
so with facemask, social distancing is no longer that necessary?

With facemasks social distancing is not that necessary if you wear gloves as well.

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by Modikko(m): 12:25am On May 22, 2020
What do you know about ? slowpoke, na akamu full your brain
Exc2000:

I thought a particular hadith said people have more sense after iftar... I guess it doesn't apply to codeine sniffers
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by dragunov: 1:49am On May 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lala how's this news

This guy was a kid when he met with Gowon and now that he's grown up it's still those people that were ruling us then that are now ruling us now, this shows that children are the leaders of tomorrow is a scam in Africa.

perhaps, our grandfather's are the leaders of tomorrow. cheesy

In saner climes, the saying is true. But in Nigeria, our ancestors are the leaders of forever.
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by dragunov: 1:51am On May 22, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffingtonpost.ca/amp/entry/justin-trudeau-face-masks-covid-19_ca_5ec5677bc5b6a83fadbf9f9e/

At least this one get sense. That is a lesson for little Donny who has been lying gibbly about taking chloroquine for the past two weeks to prevent covid19.
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by dragunov: 1:57am On May 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Good for him

Canada! That country na headache

To get Canada aza na war
To bomb them na wahalar
Very tight and secure country
More secure than that overrated United States of America

Yes na
Americans dey loose guard
Canada too tight. Even thier bank for Canada nor dey allow thier citizens transfer money anyhow
O ole gboran mo. Damnnnnnn nigarr .
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by dragunov: 1:59am On May 22, 2020
Felicity0001:
You see leaders leading by example not this our old fools call Nigeria leaders.

Just see how young he is, I sometimes wonder how our leaders feel when when they attend world submits, conference and other meetings only to be found among young European leaders who are mates to their grand children occupying the same position like them and even what the young European leaders are saying is far ahead their comprehension. How do they even feel? Aren't they a shame?

Well, who do we blame even if not for the foolish and atupid youth that vote them into power.

Stupid country with foolish youths

Shame? When there is enough public fund to embezzle.
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:09am On May 22, 2020
Until we start bombing all the Nigeria political rallies and campaign grounds that these people are using to come to power, so called Nigerian youths will never get sense.
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by Owaincouncil: 3:10am On May 22, 2020
What nonsense.
Is he the first to wear it?
Our own Bubu also do wear it, so nothing new.
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by NigPatriot(m): 3:21am On May 22, 2020
Zoie:

Bros if you want to toast, toast.

u be man?
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by omoluka: 5:28am On May 22, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
The prime minister of my dream country. Who else has same dream, gather here for your passport. grin

Meanwhile whats the picture above me for? Wetyn i no go see for NL
We are in the same boat

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by Sman37(m): 5:55am On May 22, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffingtonpost.ca/amp/entry/justin-trudeau-face-masks-covid-19_ca_5ec5677bc5b6a83fadbf9f9e/
Niqab 4 all Allahu Akbar earlier they have been fighting Muslim women for such dressing now the address the world to dress like Muslim women hmhm
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by garetz: 6:10am On May 22, 2020
Trudeau is a useless man
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by Moneywirer: 6:57am On May 22, 2020
Reference:

And Trudeau's children (if he has any) will shake their hands whenever he comes to Nigeria on a State visit and decades later the child will become PM of Canada and yet they will receive him at the airport.... but this time in his company will be Canadian scientists hoping to discover either the secrets of eternal life our so called leaders seem to have or to discover how brilliantly daft a people can be to repeatedly bring them back from the dead....

This is another level of humour grin grin grin
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by Chuky7(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2020
God bless Tradeau...
freshest prime minister...
looking like a boy band..
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 22, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Whether he wears the mask on his forehead, that shouldn't be our concern.
fanny guy
Re: Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) by Barrister900(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=StubbornGENIUS post=89810492]See Fresh Leader! Please have you seen Buhari?[/quote....Pls leave Buhari alone, he's fasting pls...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger’s Armed Forces Bring In Hundreds Of Troops To Protect Capital / 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) / Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.