Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) (65103 Views)

Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor / Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask / Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Holiness2100: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
FRIGHT NIGHT: Creepy moment ‘poltergeist’ slams security guard into a wall and drags him along the floor in terrifying CCTV footage

THIS is the creepy moment an apparent "poltergeist" slams a security guard into the wall and drags him along the floor in terrifying CCTV footage.

The "phantom attack" took place in council offices while guards were patrolling at night, claims the mayor of a small mountain city in Colombia.

A security guard is seen walking along the middle of the corridor before suddenly veering to the side and slamming against a wall as if being hit by a "supernatural force", claims mayor of Armenia, Jose Manuel Rios Morales.

The man remains on the floor where he appears to be struggling with an invisible foe pulling him.

At the end of the clip, two other security guards appear on the scene to help their terrified colleague.

The spooked mayor now has announced he is bringing in a bishop and other religious leaders to do an exorcism in the offices to rid it of any unwanted phatoms.

Rios Morales said: “I want to share this video with you today, emphasising that as mayor, I have the conviction that faith has insurmountable power.

“I want to give everyone a little peace of mind and let them know that in the company of the bishop and other religious leaders, we will bring God's blessing to every corner of this workplace.

“We ask for respect and a union in prayer, and we assure you that nothing can steal our peace and tranquillity because we are protected by the hand of our Lord."

It's unclear when the holy men will arrive at the offices to tackle the aggressive spooks.

Commenting on the mayor's announcement, one resident said: “At least now they can say that it's the ghost who is embezzling from the mayor.”

Another said: "Yeah that ghost is looking for his pension, just like us!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4XNyik86qU

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/15788348/ghost-slams-security-guard-into-wall/amp/

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Bigredmachine: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hmmmmmm... all these ghost, thunder and the rest just dey miss targets... somebody show them the road to aso rock abeg

233 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by McLizbae: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
The Mayor is a wise leader. He knows a thing as this is beyond beefing up security with Soldiers and weapons. Bringing in the ALMIGHTY GOD into the Matter is a wise move.

A Foolish leader would have gone to bring in Soldiers, weapons and all that.
You Cannot fight Spiritual with Physical. If a Spirit slaps you , who will you slap or shoot?

This World is a Spiritual world. If you are carnally minded, you become a toy in the hands of evil ones. When you are Fortified in JESUS Christ they sight you and Give way.

225 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by DoctorDree(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Lamasta(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
The "phantom attack" took place in council offices while guards were patrolling at night, claims the mayor of a small mountain city in Colombia.

Ghost mode cool

7 Likes

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Story.

Columbia...
I know what he must have consumed.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by AmazingELixir: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Enoch07: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Story story!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Suspect33(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
There's more to life than the eye sees, the spirit world is even more real than the physical world which is only but a byproduct of the spirit world, it's now invaluable now more than ever to come to Jesus and maintain fellowship with God

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Savageman: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Issorite.
Abeg make dem bring that ghost come Nigeria, make e give one skeleton we get for aso rock better smackdown.

I movvveeee

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by HUSTLER001: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ghost haf watch wwe tire. grin

10 Likes

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by visijo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
As e be like diz, if what belongs to Caesar enter my hand.�
If i return am make i bend.���

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Savageman: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Double space booking
Issorite....
Who go buy this space i book sef undecided

I movveeee

2 Likes

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Awon aye grin
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by complexBoss12: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
lol
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by sotall(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
undecided
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by tonyashburton: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Call the Ghostbusters.Wetin concern Bishop with ogbanje?
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by masseratti: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Very funny, person is high on some liquor he is blaming it on ghost, is that how the leg of someone been dragged move? His leg was moving, pushing him forward for momentum, he is claiming Ghost, and British fake tabloid SUN put it up as news... I tot its only in Nigeria we have funny news like this, UK SUN is in another stratosphere.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Columbian Ghost cheesy
Wetin carry ghost come Columbia??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Ololanla: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
hmm
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Trust some to say the security guard must have been drunk or it was a stunt gone wrong as if they know more than the guard who experienced it himself.

If the guard said a force pushed him and dragged him, trust that he clearly felt and experienced it because clearly his sensory organs are not dead

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by KingLennon(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ghosts are real! Growing up in the village you see ghosts like on a daily. They even go to schools, markets and other public places.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by complexBoss12: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
I wanted to call on righteousness but he/she/it/they is/are already here

13 Likes

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Rubbish! This was created just to trend

I'm still trying to figure out how this useless video depicts a 'ghost' attack

Food for superstitious fools

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Llight101(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good move by the Mayor
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Flier: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by psychologist(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
It's no ghost
Ghosts aren't real but hogwash

There's a scientific explanation to that.

All this kinda news should be coming from Kenya not Columbia undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page / Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo / Photo Of A U.S Soldier Nursing The Afghan Baby Handed Over By Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.