Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo (26521 Views)

Orji Kalu Constructs Abandoned Roads In Arochukwu, 30 Years After (Photos) / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Mopolchi: 10:43am On May 22, 2020
Supreme Court Governor na lie
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by SpatialKing(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

He is working.in less than 4 months,he has achieved more than ihedioha.let him extend the rehab to orlu zone.maestroferddi and nosryk are needed.up apc
We are from the same village, all the roads in Omuma are bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Inhabitable1(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2020
Essence4real:
The rate you guys now edit pictures from owerri...

I know you must have been disappointed, not what you were expecting to see. Owerri wu oke mba ighotala.

No be all those ones ooo grin grin grin
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Hypocrit: 10:47am On May 22, 2020
After reading all the above comments, i concluded that Nigeria is not getting better anytime soon (that is if it will get better at all). Is a generational curse, no two ways about it. The youths (aka future leaders) are the sacrifices for the curse. Is a personal stomach issue.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by zikter(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

You mean the Supreme Court’s choice.
The original 419 Supreme Court gov himself
Not really, I meant the man that collected his stolen mandate
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by kamez(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2020
if you believe this nonsense, then u are a fool..

these roads were commissioned by Iheadioha, and were all under construction before he was removed from office..

imagine uzodinma taking the glory for akachi road that was already completed before Ihedioha was removed from office..

plus the naze road that was moving at fast pace during Iheadioha regime has been totally abandoned, poly ihiagwa road too has been abandoned...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by lostinHeaven: 10:55am On May 22, 2020
SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by InvertedHammer: 10:56am On May 22, 2020
kikake:
Gov Uzodinma oooo...

More grease to your elbows.

Remember, we are waiting for your action on what you earlier promised to do: asphalt for the urban roads in Orlu and Okigwe.
There are more than twenty urban roads without asphalt in Orlu but with houses fully built on both sides of the roads.

Imo needs a second modern town, or more, for its people to build houses and settle.
Success is yours.
/
Ihioma -> Amaifeke ->Umuna.
Umuna-> Eziachi
Umuna -> (pass Kalamazoo's house) - >OwereEbeiri -> Okwudor
The potholes-ladden roads from Njaba River to Akwakuma.

Orlu roads are mechanics' best friends. I believe Hope will use this first term to do initial gragra to win people over. If the Supreme court re-elects him for 2nd tenure, he will then sell Imo State to the highest bidder.

/
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by IlovePMB: 10:58am On May 22, 2020
No matter how Uzodimma's media thugs try to redeem his image, they would always fail. We Imolites did not vote for Uzodimma. We did not even see him campaign. We all know him as a fraud star. He is 5 times worst than Rochas.

I taught Uzodimma would pretend to be good small at least for now to win the hearts of the Imo people. But no, he decided to show his true colours. Salaries and pensions have stopped even in this difficult covid 19 time. Uzodimma is a wicked scammer. If he wants to steal money, he would have focused on the local government funds and other areas but not on old pensioners funds and people's salaries. This is wickedness to the highest order. All the roads Ihedioha awarded and paid for to standard construction companies, this idiot called supreme court governor terminated them and reawarded some of them to substandard companies owned by his friends and relations. What pains me most in all this is that a whole catholic priest in Enugu said Uzodimma is the choice of the holy spirit and Uzodimma is the Messiah of Imo State. This helped to fuel my atheism.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by johnabiola14: 10:58am On May 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

He is working.in less than 4 months,he has achieved more than ihedioha.let him extend the rehab to orlu zone.maestroferddi and nosryk are needed.up apc
Sherrap, Ihedioha started everything, he's just continuing some of Ihedioha projects. Stop saying he has worked more
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by mcharles(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2020
bro, i see nothing to repair there, that road needs new construction
Dansuqi:

Guy,these are not construction or reconstruction but repair and maintenance.note the difference and learn to criticize intelligently

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by B2mario(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2020
Nice one
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Ragnnar: 11:03am On May 22, 2020
Inhabitable1:

I know you must have been disappointed, not what you were expecting to see. Owerri wu oke mba ighotala.

No be all those ones ooo grin grin grin
Am from Imo, truth be told. That first picture was edited. Those green and pillar background at the interval are fake.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by B2mario(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2020
johnabiola14:

Sherrap, Ihedioha started everything, he's just continuing some of Ihedioha projects. Stop saying he has worked more

Ihedioha did not start anything. He was busy fighting and destroying the one he met on ground. I was in Imo last year August, it was rowdy and disorganized. Thanks to supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by naija4life247: 11:09am On May 22, 2020
ekesol:
Roads Ihedioha paid for in less than seven Months and got awarded to quality contractors. Now the supreme court Governor has rewarded the roads to his incompetent cronies. Who construct Road without Road design .
Like Rocha's like hope uzodinma.

This is one of the reasons why you are depressed and suicidal.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Obec70(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2020
Painting of existing road is what you called rehabilitation? Kia I wonder what some hired image launders do think everyone can be fooled same time! Details of the hopeless roads around the state is well documented.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Obec70(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2020
Painting of existing road is what you called rehabilitation? Kia I wonder what some hired image launders do think everyone can be fooled same time! Details of the hopeless roads around the state is well documented.

Until it's been fixed don't up this scrap!
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by okeyfineboy(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2020
nellyelitz:
I heard he's being called a supreme court governor.
SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR WITH SUPREME ORDERS
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Naustine(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2020
the dick tiger road passed the estate where I live, I can confirm that serious work is going on there... though it's the ihedioha administration that awarded the contracts but I must comment uzodimma for not stopping the projects

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Ohamzee: 11:35am On May 22, 2020
sammybrit2015:
What bout ihagwa nekede road
my brother the thing is just paining me. Like play like play hope don render us hopeless for that road oh

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by CanadaOrBust: 11:43am On May 22, 2020
zikter:
Not really, I meant the man that collected his stolen mandate

Bros he finished FOURTH, have u forgotten?
See what newspapers wrote:

“Both the EPT and the Appeal Court dismissed Uzodinma’s petition for lacking in merit

By relying on the faulty tabulation made by Sen. Uzodinma, the Supreme Court arrived at a figure of 950,952 total votes cast at the election, which is more than the total votes cast at the election totalling 823,743.

This gave rise to 127,209 excess votes at the election as affirmed by the Supreme Court, which all through avoided mentioning figures regarding the votes cast for the disputants or the total registered voters and valid and invalid votes in the judgment.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by MrGerald(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2020
Mtcheeeww ...Roads that were started by Ihedioha
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by opribo(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2020
Let him extend his benevolent spirit to Mbaise to teach those who go about pulling down the good works of others, how to lead.

The other man with green cap came pulling down everything the my people my people governor did within months, using that as his achievement.
Keep on doing a good job, Hope.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by nellyelitz(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2020
brightdestiny96:

Or, made in Abuja governor
do u mean like made in Abuja sandals the one with no hooks�
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Gucciboy1(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2020
masterpiscles15:
The Imo State Government under the watch of His Excellency, Gov. Hope Uzodimma has been working tirelessly to rehabilitate/reconstruct all dilapidated roads in the state.

The Office of Special Adviser to Governor Hope Uzodimma on New & Electronic Media and it's Media crew embarked on an assessment tour on roads undergoing construction & rehabilitation within Imo state.

The roads visited includes:-

1) Warehouse roundabout - Emmanuel College - Naze road.

2) MCC/Uratta road.

3) Dick Tiger road.

4) Chukwuma Nwoha road.

5) Desilting of Lake Nwaebere and Man holes at IMSU.

6) Mbonu Ojike road.

7) World Bank - Federal Secretariat road.

cool Assumpta - Ibari Ogwa junction along PH road.

9) Thomas Moore, JP Ajaelu and Gozie Nwachukwu roads.

10) Nnempi road behind Emmanuel College.

11) Oparaanozie/Edede/Amaigbo road

12) Relief Market road.

13) Akachi road.

14) World Bank-Umuguma road.

15) Akabo Ikeduru road.

16) St Joseph Catholic Church roundabout Orlu

17) Imo State University Teaching Hospital (IMSUTH) road.

18) Nkume/Orlu road.

19) Okporo - Omuma road.

The tour which lasted for 3 days (Tuesday 19th - Thursday 21th May, 2020) was done alongside the Hon. Commissioner for Works, Hon. Ralph Nwosu, Permanent Secretary, Technical Officers of the Ministry of Works & a few Media houses in Imo, to ascertain and evaluate the level of work ongoing in fixing roads in the state.

This tour was also targeted to checkmate the readiness of the contactors to adhere to the specific standards and also to deliver on the projects in record time.

Upon conclusion of the tour today, the level of work on these roads so far has been impressive & commendable. While a few have been 100 percent completed, others are receiving serious attention.

The tour was important, as the shared prosperity government of HE Hope Uzodimma is wholly committed to give roads in the state, a total facelift as promised in his inuagural address.

#HopeNewAndElectronicMedia
#GovernmentOfSharedProsperity
#ImoIsHopeful
#HopeInImo
#AudacityOfHope

I doubted this man earlier, now I strongly believe in him. Doing a great job to make Imo state great again. I hope he does the NAZE to FUTO Road too

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Dedetwo(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2020
kikake:

If not that you are totally against development of any other place in Imo state except Owerri, what is wrong with the request for asphalt of Orlu and Okigwe urban roads?

Look yourself in the mirror, you are abnormal.

It takes one abnormal nincompoop to recognize another on the forum. What a junk.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by ikdaddy01(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2020
Roads paid for and awarded by Ihedioha. The supreme court people have become audio government. Someone said Push and Start govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by ikdaddy01(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2020
Gucciboy1:

I doubted this man earlier, now I strongly believe in him. Doing a great job to make Imo state great again. I hope he does the NAZE to FUTO Road too
It will be completed...all things being equal.
That same road was awarded and mobilized by past govt with contract documents.
Let's see how it goes sha

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Billygee2u: 12:26pm On May 22, 2020
ekesol:
Roads Ihedioha paid for in less than seven Months and got awarded to quality contractors. Now the supreme court Governor has rewarded the roads to his incompetent cronies. Who construct Road without Road design .
Like Rocha's like hope uzodinma.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by kikake: 12:28pm On May 22, 2020
Dedetwo:

It takes one abnormal nincompoop to recognize another on the forum. What a junk.

You remind me of those Yoruba e-rats who take delight in telling Igbos: “go back to your Erosion ravaged Igbo land.” These people are so stupid that they don’t understand that when one part of one’s country is sick, rest of the country is affected one way or the other by the sickness. You are like them. Why do you want only Owerri to be the only modern city in Imo state?

Every time you write “backwater Orlu” as you insult because one asked for development projects in Orlu, you demonstrate that you are terribly sick.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Quaddafi29: 12:34pm On May 22, 2020
Looking at the first picture, can anyone see that the lane on the right which has not been " rehabilitated" is good, while the one on the left is just being darkened to look new? Politics of make belief
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 22, 2020
masterpiscles15:
The Imo State Government under the watch of His Excellency, Gov. Hope Uzodimma has been working tirelessly to rehabilitate/reconstruct all dilapidated roads in the state.

The Office of Special Adviser to Governor Hope Uzodimma on New & Electronic Media and it's Media crew embarked on an assessment tour on roads undergoing construction & rehabilitation within Imo state.

The roads visited includes:-

1) Warehouse roundabout - Emmanuel College - Naze road.

2) MCC/Uratta road.

3) Dick Tiger road.

4) Chukwuma Nwoha road.

5) Desilting of Lake Nwaebere and Man holes at IMSU.

6) Mbonu Ojike road.

7) World Bank - Federal Secretariat road.

cool Assumpta - Ibari Ogwa junction along PH road.

9) Thomas Moore, JP Ajaelu and Gozie Nwachukwu roads.

10) Nnempi road behind Emmanuel College.

11) Oparaanozie/Edede/Amaigbo road

12) Relief Market road.

13) Akachi road.

14) World Bank-Umuguma road.

15) Akabo Ikeduru road.

16) St Joseph Catholic Church roundabout Orlu

17) Imo State University Teaching Hospital (IMSUTH) road.

18) Nkume/Orlu road.

19) Okporo - Omuma road.

The tour which lasted for 3 days (Tuesday 19th - Thursday 21th May, 2020) was done alongside the Hon. Commissioner for Works, Hon. Ralph Nwosu, Permanent Secretary, Technical Officers of the Ministry of Works & a few Media houses in Imo, to ascertain and evaluate the level of work ongoing in fixing roads in the state.

This tour was also targeted to checkmate the readiness of the contactors to adhere to the specific standards and also to deliver on the projects in record time.

Upon conclusion of the tour today, the level of work on these roads so far has been impressive & commendable. While a few have been 100 percent completed, others are receiving serious attention.

The tour was important, as the shared prosperity government of HE Hope Uzodimma is wholly committed to give roads in the state, a total facelift as promised in his inuagural address.

#HopeNewAndElectronicMedia
#GovernmentOfSharedProsperity
#ImoIsHopeful
#HopeInImo
#AudacityOfHope
. No.15 deserves utmost attention. If he can fix that Akabo portion, I'll recommend him for a quarter of 2nd term

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Mocks Kwankwaso Over FCT Ministerial Snub / Bola Tinubu With Oscar Yao Doe at Bourget Airshow In France / Dino Malaye: “Na Laugh We Go Dey Laugh Enemies Take Note”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.