Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,941 members, 7,848,795 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu (1772 Views)

2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare / "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by jboyclement: 10:15am On May 22, 2020
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu says he will return again in Nigeria and is “coming back with hell.”

“When I came in 2015 I told you I was coming and I came. Now am telling you again I’m coming and will bring hell with me” Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said in a live broadcast on Radio Biafra which was fully monitored by Akelicious on Sunday

The live broadcast comes three days after social media went agog over a photo showing Nnamdi Kanu standing beside a well equipped armored tank. Kanu on Sunday also called for people to come out and support Biafra “We have men on ground already, anybody that [b]Continue Reading...[/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by BigTableShaker(f): 10:19am On May 22, 2020
motherphuking fucker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Yenefer(f): 10:21am On May 22, 2020
That's Awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by duro4chang(m): 10:26am On May 22, 2020
Here we go again.

1 Like

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by dukeprince50: 10:54am On May 22, 2020
U go just die troway, better stay where u are and make empty threats and usual or strategize, if u can achieve ur biafra or not is not my business but u don't have what it takes to fight Nigeria, you won't even last a week against Nigerian force if you don't do hide and seek battle just like the Boko haram.
Ojukwu who is far richer than you and could buy ammunitions could not conquer even one plot of land wen he fought Nigeria, na u weh deh collect N1000 monthly levy wan make difference, u better not come and die uselessly

6 Likes

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Ruggedniggaone: 11:06am On May 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
U go just die troway, better stay where we are and strategize, if u can achieve ur biafra or not is not my business but u don't have what it takes to fight Nigeria, you won't even last a week against Nigerian force if you don't do hide and seek battle just like the Boko haram.
Ojukwu who is far richer than you and could buy ammunitions could not conquer even one plot of land wen he fought Nigeria, na u weh deh collect N1000 monthly levy wan make difference, u better not come and die uselessly
with the help of massad,CIA and FBI he will conquer Nigeria in a weak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 11:09am On May 22, 2020
You have already sacrifices many things for Biafra.

God bless you for that.

If only nigeria politicians can do half of what Kanu has done for biafra,nigeria would have been better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 11:21am On May 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
U go just die troway, better stay where we are and strategize, if u can achieve ur biafra or not is not my business but u don't have what it takes to fight Nigeria, you won't even last a week against Nigerian force if you don't do hide and seek battle just like the Boko haram.
Hope you will join in the fight against Biafrans?

1 Like

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Unik3030: 11:22am On May 22, 2020
this guy is now doing his thing like a subscription or dosage.

when he realises his people are planning to move on,he comes with another rubbish
Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Bluezy13(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2020
Mtchewwwww
Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by dukeprince50: 12:17pm On May 22, 2020
Tranquillity360:
do I look like a biafran or ipob to u?

1 Like

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 12:23pm On May 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
do I look like a biafran or ipob to u?
Read to understand,not just to reply.

As one nigeria you be,hope you will join the war against biafran.

Hope you will be in forefront?
Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by dukeprince50: 12:31pm On May 22, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Read to understand,not just to reply.

As one nigeria you be,hope you will join the war against biafran.

Hope you will be in forefront?
Lol, I skipped the against biafra.
For ur question, I won't join the fight against biafra, why would I want to do that? Our politicians should send their children to the warfront, they are the cause of all these agitation, consistent neglect and corruption only make the masses carry arms to protest. Though I doubt there would be war,NK doesn't look like someone who is willing to fight, he just talk big. NK will chicken out against Nigeria.
Forget that he went to museum to snap with an armored vehicle, that is just a show off, one armored vehicle can't even take on a village and win, let alone a country.

1 Like

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Doriwhally: 12:38pm On May 22, 2020
Yeye man

1 Like

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Iceberg3: 12:39pm On May 22, 2020
BigTableShaker:
motherphuking fucker

Doriwhally:
Yeye man
dukeprince50:
Lol, I skipped the against biafra.
For ur question, I won't join the fight against biafra, why would I want to do that? Our politicians should send their children to the warfront, they are the cause of all these agitation, consistent neglect and corruption only make the masses carry arms to protest. Though I doubt there would be war,NK doesn't look like someone who is willing to fight, he just talk big. NK will chicken out against Nigeria.
Forget that he went to museum to snap with an armored vehicle, that is just a show off, one armored vehicle can't even take on a village and win, let alone a country.
Unik3030:
this guy is now doing his thing like a subscription or dosage.

when he realises his people are planning to move on,he comes with another rubbish
Bluezy13:
Mtchewwwww
Yenefer:
That's Awesome
GamalNasser:
You have turned the clamour for Biafra into a comedic circus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by GamalNasser: 12:41pm On May 22, 2020
You have turned the clamour for Biafra into a comedic circus
Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by GamalNasser: 1:06pm On May 22, 2020
Iceberg3:

Keep following that scammer

1 Like

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Iceberg3: 1:35pm On May 22, 2020
GamalNasser:

Keep following that scammer

Deeply concerned a.onja. grin
Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by GamalNasser: 1:45pm On May 22, 2020
Iceberg3:

Deeply concerned a.onja. grin

I am not Yoruba .
Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 22, 2020
he'll show up only when buhari is no longer in power.
Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by BlowYourMind: 3:49pm On May 22, 2020
He will sacrifice his dogs and many ipodpigs and ipod-zoneB

1 Like

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Topsic70: 6:07pm On May 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
U go just die troway, better stay where u are and make empty threats and usual or strategize, if u can achieve ur biafra or not is not my business but u don't have what it takes to fight Nigeria, you won't even last a week against Nigerian force if you don't do hide and seek battle just like the Boko haram.
Nwanne, KANU is on a difflent pedestra.
Ohamadike will bling down ds govt and liblate ss and se flom d zuu and no one can stop dt.
Have u paid ur revy?

1 Like

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Igando666: 6:28pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

Nwanne, KANU is on a difflent pedestra.
Ohamadike will bling down ds govt and liblate ss and se flom d zuu and no one can stop dt.
Have u paid ur revy?
[/s]
Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by adekolaelect(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2020
Promise and fail chest beater " I am coming with fire" the fire you could not command on the Buratia test running Python sent to you ? You left your followers in pain .you still want to put them in another problem and run? I can't blame you no be you sent them not to have sense .

Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by osemoses69: 8:31pm On May 22, 2020
Tranquillity360:
hope you too go join the fight against Nigeria
Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 8:32pm On May 22, 2020
I will go to Aso Rock and bring back Jubril El Sudan head
I will give you Biafra before Jan 2018
I will arrest Jubril El Sudan when ever he comes to China
I will attend my parents burial with Biafra Secret Service
I will hold meetings with Donald Trump in the white house.

Future impossible coward diletor
Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 8:44pm On May 22, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
What has happened to Biafra Secret Service?
Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 22, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
In a WEAK? I see... Honestly this man is just deceiving this folks. Nigeria sure has issues but this man is not the solution at least not for my igbo brothers. Something tells me this man is just deceiving these guys. Hmm God help Nigeria(ns)
Re: Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu by ikabasa1(m): 5:24am On May 23, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
senseless....

(1) (Reply)

Money Rain At Wedding Of President Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan (see Video) / Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani / Who Agrees With This Nnamdi Kanu Explanation About The Attack On SARS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.