Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 (395260 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2011
mukina2:

darling sol didnt play for us first, scored goals, gave us nightmares like adegoat did to you guys, after all the songs, insults and swearing at him, y'all jump  now when he scores grin useless team   angry spuds disgust me angry grin

not that i am surprised sha, chicken lilly livered people grin grin with chicken badge.
So this woman still dey around? Long time men!
Mukina forget about whether 'Bayo is shi.t or whether Spurs are hypocrites the fact remain u are just a bitter fan who is tryin to raise a storm in a teacup. Like Dido said footballers come and go so what? Here was a guy Arsenal fans were abusin even while he was still playing for them( remember the ur mother is a LovePeddler, ur father is a camel driver chants?) and yet you expect him to be loyal to you?
The Barca-Madrid is the biggest rivalry in d world yet Figo crossed over to Madrid and heavens didnt fall.
@Manmuswac. No matter how much you hate him, for now he's a Spur player support him abeg. Is he not better than d tall-for-nothin Crouch?
Loyalty in football is a myth. While they are still with us let's support them. PEACE!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2011
Thank heavens Daniel Levy refused to pay for Caroll when Harry was running after him. That guy na dunce. It's a real bullet dodged
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2011
Basics007:

Thank heavens Daniel Levy refused to pay for Caroll when Harry was running after him. That guy na dunce. It's a real bullet dodged
Yep! And thank God Daniel Levy refused to sell luca modric. As for adebayor two goals on his home debut but the fans haven't started to sing his name yet.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2011
manmustwac:

Yep! And thank God Daniel Levy refused to sell luca modric. As for adebayor two goals on his home debut but the fans haven't started to sing his name yet.
That's the thing i dont like about Harry. He goes for players whom you wonder what benefit such players can add to a team .e.g Replacin Bent with Crouch, Why buy Pienaar when even Niko cant get a game. Would've bought J.Cole also if not for God's mercy.
As for Bayo well it's goin to take some time before they warm to him. My fear is that when they eventually do that,that's when he'll switch off in typical Adebayo style
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
Already going out of competitions? grin grin

Useless club. tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2011
Dear Lord give us this Sun. IJN
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2011
Basics007:

Dear Lord give us this Sun. IJN
we've won the game already. JUST RELAX! AND BE cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2011
sunday go soon come cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2011
mukina2:

sunday go soon come cool
[size=16pt]infact i am so confident that spurs are going to beat the arsenal on sunday that i have decided to post these celebratory pictures to celebrate in advance[/size] grin grin grin

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:12am On Oct 01, 2011
grin you know me and pics, sunday is soon na.

you go cry cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2011
[quote][/quote][size=16pt]come on you spurs[/size]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:34am On Oct 01, 2011
bestest grin cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:45am On Oct 01, 2011
is that the best you can do that shirt is old. you posted it before
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:53am On Oct 01, 2011
yeah you need a constant reminder of what spuds is all about. grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 1:04am On Oct 01, 2011
mukina2:

yeah you need a constant reminder of what spuds is all about. grin grin

and you get ready for the shock of your life on sunday. YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME ON THIS ONE MULKINA grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2011
so totoham can be make mouth? wonders will never end
no worri, una akpako na special, e dey icebox dey cool off
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2011
4llerbuntu:

so totoham can be make mouth? wonders will never end
no worri, una akpako na special, e dey icebox dey cool off
you just dey make mouth for there. where u dey now? grin if you you'd had won you would have been making mouth for here but since you don loose you decided to run away abi?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2011
[size=16pt]mukina debosky patrick vieagra where un a dey?[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2011
sharap dia shame nor cash una? grin

you don dey cry match nor finish now you wan come celebrate here waka jor angry

buncha vanderbales useless team angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2011
mukina2:

sunday go soon come cool
sunday don come now. where the picturees you promised to paste? wetin happen?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by xsay(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2011
Long time Lillywhites am back!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2011
xsay:

Long time Lillywhites am back!
welcome back essay. You don see my pics i pasted above since last friday celebrating our victory over the arsenal in advance? grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2011
shiooor na now una dey crawl out grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by xsay(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2011
manmustwac:

welcome back essay. You don see my pics i pasted above since last friday celebrating our victory over the arsenal in advance? grin

Lol, Funny Enuf VDV come score too, Assnal are in dip shit this season
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by codedguy1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2011
mukina2:

shiooor na now una dey crawl out grin grin grin

its kinda funny, Muki is soooooo active in the spurs thread.

Are u ashamed of your thread, coming to hide in the spurs thread grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by xsay(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2011
Why dey no go name Harry Barclays Manager of the month of Sep, The guy is just what we need at The Lane
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2011
coded guy:

i know you suffer from pinkeye which is why you have not seen my post on that thread shiorrrr tongue

xsay:

Why dey no go name Harry Barclays Manager of the month of Sep, The guy is just what we need at The Lane
manager of the month because? wake up jor
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2011
see me see wahala, totoham pple nor gree me rest o. wetin? mcheew, una don fluke win naw u wan call sunny ade to perform shey?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2011
4llerbuntu:

see me see wahala, totoham pple nor gree me rest o. wetin? mcheew, una don fluke win naw u wan call sunny ade to perform shey?
you still come here to make mouth even after you lose. Your useless team which will spend the whole season fighting relegation battle
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2011
coded guy:

U too see am? She created match thread and ran away from her own thread come dey throw jabs here. Anyway thank you Spurs joo. Let's do it again at Emirates!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:06am On Oct 18, 2011
If ledley king had not gone of injured after only 30 mins we would've won that that match against newcastle angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.