Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. (2686 Views)

Are Nigerian Student Visa Applications To UK Mostly Bogus? / I Ned A Reputable Travel Agent: I Want To Travel To Watch D World Cup In S.a / Travel Agent/consultant.(information Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2011
So this is it then?

Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2011
More

Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2011
@DonChippy

I will paste more of your emails as pple you communicate with forward them to me.

See you as soon as i get them.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Imeobong(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2011
Ahh!!! Oga DonChippy Alarm don dey blow, how come u charge others $500 for job placement on arrival while u charge me $2,500? Abi your company charges differently? well make we sidon dey look lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And how come u r using different email address? mine u use adeajisafe@googlemail.com.
Abeg no fex, ooo I just dey ask

Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2011
@Imeobong

Good job, pple will see him for who he is.

His emaill address on my post is the one on his profile, he may remove it now.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2011
He has another ID here Brand_new and phone number 07040715591
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by snowdrops(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2011
when wind blow, foul yansh go open. Well i reserve my comments until the "defendant" makes his statement as there are always two sides to a story, however with the weight of evidence its an uphill task for him.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2011
Thanks for Opening a thread for me.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2011
DonChippy:

Thanks for Opening a thread for me.

You are wecome!
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2011
Th only reason i refrained from posting all that information on Nairaland was because of NL's rule against spamming, so i guess you just made my job more easier by putting up my screen shots so everyone interested will know how much it costs.
And i can do favours at my descresion for those who are descent enough to ask.
Tell your friend in Qatar that while he was busy bursting his backside in a Gass plant, we were taking a rides around town in a 2010 Camry (Taxi)

@ Imeobong Job well done. I guess Nairalanders are clapping for you now. tongue
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by tigerpaws(f): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2011
He’s chipmunkey also. I thought he said he wasnt in Nigeria  undecided

DonChippy:

@Certguide, I just sent you the info, [size=16pt]i will ring you when i get to Nigeria[/size].

chipmunkey:

Hello there, I am a young music enthusiast myself and i do help in the area of recording and promotion. So don't hesitate to hook up with me and lets see how we can help you advance your career.
   TOYE, 07062284402

chipmunkey:

Sorry John. the number i posted is not available for a couple of days so you can send me a mail, then we can see how we can hook up.
adeajisafe@gmail.com
My working number is 07040715591

chipmunkey:

search madrush1000@yahoo.com on facebook.

DonChippy:

add me for YIM first, madrush1000@yahoo.com

your facebook is boring anyway. grin

DonChippy:

I've recently been cutting some beats and i feel like i' inally doing something i'm talented at.
Holla t me or free samples
hardaydavid@gmail.com
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2011
All very interesting. The mystery continues to unravel.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2011
DonChippy:

Th only reason i refrained from posting all that information on Nairaland was because of NL's rule against spamming, so i guess you just made my job more easier by putting up my screen shots so everyone interested will know how much it costs.
And i can do favours at my descresion for those who are descent enough to ask.
Tell your friend in Qatar that while he was busy bursting his backside in a Gass plant, we were taking a rides around town in a 2010 Camry (Taxi)
Job well done.

Shameless lair, which spam are u afraid of? you posted loads of lame picutres here without been afraid of spam.

You are charging pple $2600 for a job that never existed. You promised them job on arrival and at the same time telling them that they will be accommodated for 3months while waiting for job. Some Nigerian can be wicked.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2011
Siena:

All very interesting. The mystery continues to unravel.
Welcome to my business empire.

I did not want to compete with big boys like you and I Oga inspired   grin back then when i was Brand_new
Have you ever heard of www.naijacardeals.com
Yes that's my car listing site hosted by Nairaland's Dual core.
You want to know more?
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2011
DonChippy:

Welcome to my[b] business empire[/b].
I got tired of competeing with big dogs like you and I Oga inspired grin back then when i was Brand_new

Have you ever heard of www.naijacardeals.com
Yes that was my website for car listing.
You want to know more?

Indeed, more like scam empire
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2011
justwise:

Indeed, more like scam empire

All i know is that you can't stop me while i'm going about my legitimate business.
If you think all internet based business is a scam then you can as well go to hell.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2011
DonChippy:

All i know is that you can't stop me while i'm going about my legitimate business.
If you think all internet based business is a scam then you can as well go to hell.

That shouldn't be written in the same sentence with ur name.

You can never be trusted even with toilet brush.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2011
tigerpaws:

He’s chipmunkey also. I thought he said he wasnt in Nigeria  undecided
Yes i'm not in Nigeria.
So let me introduce myself Miss Tiger.
It's no news that people have multiple usernames on Nairaland. So i got DonChippy after got banned for getting into a heated discussion with a populer Nairalander on the Romance section.
Music is my hobbie as well as travelling so i don't see a crime in running businesses in that line.
So you are talking to a future record label producer,
Automobile enthusians.
And and internet biz millionaire. Without a Niaralander's dime in my pocket.

Let Justwise tell us what he has achieved in this past couple of years.
I rest my case and let discerning and will allow Nairalanders make their Judgement.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2011
DonChippy:

Yes i'm not in Nigeria.
So let me introduce myself Miss Tiger.
It's no news that people have multiple usernames on Nairaland. So i got DonChippy after got banned for getting into a heated discussion with a populer Nairalander on the Romance section.

You got DonChippy ID and proexchange@live.com purely for this travel scam business.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by footreja: 12:05am On Jan 18, 2011
@Donchippy, you look much more like a scammer here.

Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2011
footreja:

grin, I'm really a cool guy without the shades.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by kadman(m): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2011
footreja:

I love that you saved the picture with the title donscammer
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 18, 2011
@footreja thanks for the suggestion but you may want to remove that picture.
I already reported to Seun.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 12:51am On Jan 18, 2011
DonChippy:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by kadman(m): 1:11am On Jan 18, 2011
DonChippy:

Scammer sef dey report himself, Oloshi #Hiss
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 18, 2011
^^^^ I know i will be vindicated by the fact that no one on Nairaland can point his finger at me that i ever took money from him with fake promises.
You guyz are quick to brand single person who initiates an Online business as a Scammer.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Osama10(m): 3:31am On Jan 18, 2011
[size=15pt]Watching this one closely.[/size]
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 18, 2011
Can somebody tel me what's going on here? Lol.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 18, 2011
Tamita:

Can somebody tel me what's going on here? Lol.
Please ask him.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by keyne(f): 5:28am On Jan 18, 2011
hey,can I ask sumfin, has he duped anyone yet?me too am watching this one o! undecided
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 18, 2011
keyne:

hey,can I ask sumfin, has he duped anyone yet?me too am watching this one o! undecided
I am surprised that you are asking this question. Can't you see that the thread starter and his cohorts are making baseless allegations ?
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2011
Brand_new :

I am surprised that you are asking this question. Can't you see that the thread starter and his cohorts are making baseless allegations ?
DonChippy:

Please ask him.

The same person.

(1) (2)

Nigerian Men Who Own Private Jets -photos / Are you 18-30 years old? No British Visa for You! / New Zealand Student Visa:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.