Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. (2688 Views)

Are Nigerian Student Visa Applications To UK Mostly Bogus? / I Ned A Reputable Travel Agent: I Want To Travel To Watch D World Cup In S.a / Travel Agent/consultant.(information Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2011
keyne:

hey,can I ask sumfin, has he duped anyone yet?me too am watching this one o! undecided

Do you need to wait untill he made away with ur $2600 or more for job that never existed and get stranded in Qatar b4 you wake up?
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2011
You are yet to complete your job.
why don't you go through every single post i made on Nairaland and every single thread i commented on to find out if anyone ever paid me some money which i made away with without a promisefulfilled. At least that will keep you busy until you get a Job rather than wasting your precious time catching bad guys that only exist in you curruption infested mind
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2011
Brand_new:

You are yet to complete you job.
why don't you go through every single post i made on Nairaland and every single thread i commented on to find out if anyone ever paid me some money which i made away with without a promisefulfilled. At least that will keep you busy until you get a Job rather than wasting your precious time catching bad guys that only exist in you curruption infested mind

The reason why you haven't get ur hands on anybody's money yet is because pple have seen what you are up2.

So dream on.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by footreja: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2011
I analysed everything about you and discovered you are a scammer. Imagine your initial response to the picture :
DonChippy:

grin, I'm really a cool guy without the shades.

and later this:

DonChippy:

@footreja thanks for the suggestion but you may want to remove that picture.
I already reported to Seun.

If i see any further posts of yours on nairaland forum, i will report you to al farzaa. I have your details with me. This will serve as a deterrent to other people who deceive nigerians to greener pastures, while they provide none. If you don't know what you are luring people into is illegal, we will let you know it by force.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2011
footreja:

I analysed everything about you and discovered you are a scammer. Imagine your initial response to the picture :and later this:
If i see any further posts of yours on nairaland forum, i will report you to al farzaa. I have your details with me. This will serve as a deterrent to other people who deceive nigerians to greener pastures, while they provide none. If you don't know what you are luring people into is illegal, we will let you know it by force.
lol! i'm laughing so hard here.   grin grin
This guy is damn too funny.
Don't even bother yourself my friend cos you may like to read this.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-587742.0.html
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by footreja: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^^^^
Thank God you understand Al farzaa. We don't want you to bring Nigerians here and they start constituting nuisance on the streets of madinat khalifa, souq waqif, maither, markiya, al hilal, musheirib, al nasr, corniche, al rayyan and other major streets in doha. I think you will appreciate it that way. grin grin grin
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Imeobong(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2011
justwise:

The same person.

@ justwise, that was spot on. Lol  grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Dammmnn!![/size] its the same guy, but my goodness!! why he using different id to support himself?
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2011
Imeobong:

@ justwise, that was spot on. Lol grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Dammmnn!![/size] its the same guy, but my goodness!! why he using different id to support himself?

He thinks pple could be fooled easily here
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
footreja:

^^^^^
Thank God you understand Al farzaa. We don't want you to bring Nigerians here and they start constituting nuisance on the streets of madinat khalifa, souq waqif, maither, markiya, al hilal, musheirib, al nasr, corniche, al rayyan and other major streets in doha. I think you will appreciate it that way. grin grin grin
At least someone made me laugh this morning, tongue
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2011
Brand_new:

There is nothing wrong in laughing at urself though sometimes could be a sign of mental health prob.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by footreja: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2011
Brand_new:

@ Brand new, an issue that surpasses crying definitely make one laugh. Your "house of scam" has been destroyed!!! grin grin grin

Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2011
footreja:

@ Brand new, an issue that surpasses crying definitely make one laugh. Your "house of scam" has been destroyed!!! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin where are u getting these pics?
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by footreja: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin where are u getting these pics?
@ Justwise, those are his, (Donchippy/chipmunkey/brand new) real pictures. I have spoken to him in the language he understands. This year would be tough for scammers on nairaland. I like your efforts in here.
Do you want more details of him ? grin grin grin
He has repented, i believe. Let's stop at that.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by justwise(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2011
footreja:

@ Justwise, those are his, (Donchippy/chipmunkey/brand new) real pictures. I have spoken to him in the language he understands. This year would be tough for scammers on nairaland. I like your efforts in here.
Do you want more details of him ? grin grin grin[/b]He has repented, i believe. [b]Let's stop at that.

No, let him be. grin
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by suxes2006(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2011
oga ooooooooooooooo
wonders shall never seize

SHALOM
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2011
footreja:

Do you want more details of him ? grin grin grin
He has repented, i believe. Let's stop at that.
Keep Misleeding Nairalanders by posting Pictures of an innocent person.
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by pwiz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2011
Still waiting for an outcome, Don u sure sey no be ur pix be dat?
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2011
why did this Asshole Put some one else pictur to is profile, you are a real CHEAPDONKEY undecided
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by keyne(f): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2011
i dnt think,the two pix are the same, hmmm, i wonder y brothers wld try to scam fellow brothers!sad! cry shocked sad angry
bandiejay:

why did this Asshole Put some one else pictur to is profile, you are a real CHEAPDONKEY undecided
cracked me up! grin
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by nanidee(f): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

**relaxing with my popcorn**
Re: Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. by footreja: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2011
bandiejay:

One of the many reasons he is a scammer. I posted his real pictures, while he used different one on his profile.

angry angry angry

(1) (2)

Scholarship Opportunities 4africans: Study In Australia, Masters & Phds Courses / Food Items You Can Travel With From Nigeria To Europe, Most Especially Italy / Canadian Immigration News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.