Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday (31792 Views)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Happy Birthday To Prince Onyeka Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by nedekid: 2:45pm On May 23, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

He is a Director in Oranto Atlas Petroleum. Reputed to be Africa's largest indigenous oil exploration company with interest in many fields across Africa

He is a Prince of the Ukpo community.

What else do you want to know

By the way, I don't.like the way the father is using his wealth and connection to harass the Abba community
Wow. Only learnt later that he is Authur ezes son.
I know that Eze man and old money are 5&6.
As per the land matter. I understand Authur Eze won a law case regarding that land and that he wants to build a university there. Don't know how true.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Cleanworld(f): 2:48pm On May 23, 2020
What's all this Oyinbo names abaout? What happen to name like Oluchukwu, Oge, Oluchi an all the beautiful motherland names? when oyibo don dey use our names we ofcourse they do metal slavery. MAVIA indeed. tongue
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by cutieBR(f): 2:50pm On May 23, 2020
Happy birthday to the twins.. Wishing them God'sblessings and more fruitful years ahead.. 0077037629 diamond bank. Thanks in advance, God bless you sir
Philantropists:
Thank you guy for all the wishes, to mark this birthday, I will do GIVEAWAYS AS USUAL.

N20k each for 25 persons.

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by OVB123: 2:51pm On May 23, 2020
I'm twin and i must give birth to twins in Jesus Name.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by FREEMADNESS: 2:54pm On May 23, 2020
femi4:
Which of the two is your surname? "Free" or "Madness"

my name is actually Onyeka Eze
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by prettymaxy(f): 2:55pm On May 23, 2020
amrichy:

Are you married?
Yes. Why?
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Ezilady(f): 3:00pm On May 23, 2020
Oh wow,my ovaries...God bless and keep dem kiss
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by sisisioge: 3:01pm On May 23, 2020
See as children fine...money o!
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:
Thank you guy for all the wishes, to mark this birthday, I will do GIVEAWAYS AS USUAL.

happy birthday to the twins...I wish I also have a set of twins also,but can't wish for that now cos of my financial status.....should the 25persons haven't complete,here I am,kindly add me to the list.,I have an incomplete needs on my thread.,.Save a dying soul today.....
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by BaeCsC(f): 3:10pm On May 23, 2020
Happy birthday Cuties

3079955012 ,Fcmb . Thank you sir .

Philantropists:

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Bolosiye: 3:11pm On May 23, 2020
amrichy:

Are you married?
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Zurich1844(f): 3:14pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=Philantropists post=89872626][b] Thank you guy for all the wishes, to mark this birthday, I will do GIVEAWAYS AS USUAL.

God bless you Sir. More grace to you.

6826924013. FCMB
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Bolosiye: 3:14pm On May 23, 2020
prettymaxy:

Everything na double double.
Happy Birthday to the ejimas.
I pray God blesses me with a set of twins (a boy and a girl) towards the end of 2021.

diamond access
Amaka O

..that not going no be possible at this time period when its just less than 7 months into this year.. gestation period for human is nothing less than 9 months. Except you already intend to have them premature..little wonder the poster above was asking if you are married?
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

The Philanthropist again
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Rejoice5000(f): 3:16pm On May 23, 2020
Happy birthday beautiful kids 0048279881 Access bank.many thanks sir
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by amrichy(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2020
prettymaxy:

Yes. Why?
Ok. I just wanted to know if you weren't putting the cart before the horse (because your wish for a set of twins towards the end of 2021 will only make sense if you're already married). And now it makes sense... may your wish be granted.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Zurich1844(f): 3:17pm On May 23, 2020
Happy birthday umu Ejima. Uwa dikwara unu mma oo.

6826924013 FCMB
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Onaswu(f): 3:20pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

Happy birthday
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Rejoice5000(f): 3:20pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

Happy birthday beautiful kids 0048279881 Access bank many thanks sir
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Bolosiye: 3:20pm On May 23, 2020
Ezilady:
Oh wow,my ovaries...God bless and keep dem kiss
.. that is up to u to keep not God. So you should mind not giving them to different spare of different sizes to puncture
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by scarybeeeee: 3:25pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

Happy Birthday to them cuties.More blessings.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by afilex(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

Happy Birthday to your lovely twin
2092600250 UBA Thanks in advance sir
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by wickedworld: 3:42pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

wow see double blessing, happy birthday beautiful kid. I tap into the celebration too. 3101159789 first bank.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Glistinin(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

Happy Birthday to them sir. May God always be with them.
here are my account details sir: 0100501358, Diamond/Access bank.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by OmarEl(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
This man bares my name and surname and he's living my dream as well.

I have always dreamed of giving birth to set of twins in wealth.

GOD, WITH YOU BY MY SIDE I CAN B GREAT!

BLESS MY HUSTLE BABA

Never relent Brotherman.....Keep your dreams alive and work towards it.Sour!
I can't wait to celebrate with you when your own time comes!
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Ezilady(f): 4:02pm On May 23, 2020
Bolosiye:
.. that is up to u to keep not God. So you should mind not giving them to different spare of different sizes to puncture

Go back,read and comprehend...bye
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Kawabonga(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

What the Lord has done in your household is marvelous for all to see...a happy birthday to double twins... many more fruitful years ahead... and happy celebrations too!!

2301189234 (Ecobank)

Thanks for your kind gestures Sir.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by JOACHINpedro: 4:32pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

God! I tap this twinny blessing kiss
Happy Birthday to these your sweethearts.
More blessings from above
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by FREEMADNESS: 4:48pm On May 23, 2020
OmarEl:

Never relent Brotherman.....Keep your dreams alive and work towards it.Sour! I can't wait to celebrate with you when your own time comes!

ur comment made me burst into tears.
amen bro, ur own too no go pass u by IJN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Bishop Wangivi Snatches Man's Wife After Presiding Over Their Wedding / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.