Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday (31770 Views)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Happy Birthday To Prince Onyeka Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Nobody: 8:57am On May 23, 2020
Renowned philanthropist Prince Dr Onyeka Nnadozie Eze has two sets of twins who all celebrate their birthday in May.

His first set of twins Prince Melvin Eze and Princess Mavia Eze are celebrating their 6th birthday today May 23rd.

The second set of twins will mark their day on May 25th.

Happy Birthday to the most lovely set of twins

Prince Melvin Eze and Princess Mavia Eze @6 (May 23rd 2014)
Prince Kelvin and Princess Kendra Eze @4 (May 25th 2016)

We are glad to celebrate you all this May. The month May has become for us a fun time to look up all because of your birthday,

So we join your parents *Prince Dr Onyeka and Princess Ujunwa Eze (Chairman and founder of Prince Osisioma Foundation) to celebrate their heavenly gits today.

May God'a grace, blessings, mercy and favour to excel and become the new blessings to humanity be yours as you grow up, may your lives daily glitter the lives of your parents and your successes pour on them the joy of parenthood as they see in your the fulfillment of God's promises.

Happy birthday Prince Melvin and Princess Mavia Eze
Prince Kelvin and Princess Kendra Eze

Hearty wishes from all of us at Prince Osisioma Foundation Worldwide.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 9:54am On May 23, 2020
Umu oma

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Amanee(f): 10:04am On May 23, 2020
I remember this family

Happy birthday umu ejima

15 Likes

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2020

When I had the drug, I was street wealthy

2 Likes

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by EzendiEgo1: 12:46pm On May 23, 2020
Ol
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by ETWs: 12:47pm On May 23, 2020
I tap into this blessing

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Alexaonfleek: 12:47pm On May 23, 2020
Cute
Igbo is beautiful
Igbo amaka

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by ebujany(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2020
Happy birthday beautiful kids
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 23, 2020

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by FREEMADNESS: 12:48pm On May 23, 2020
This man bares my name and surname and he's living my dream as well.

I have always dreamed of giving birth to set of twins in wealth.

GOD, WITH YOU BY MY SIDE I CAN B GREAT!

BLESS MY HUSTLE BABA

12 Likes

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by ephraim18(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] happy birthday umu chukwu more years of greatness and favour
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by AMvanquish: 12:48pm On May 23, 2020
Wow. What are the Odds. Beautiful Family..
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Chidex50(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2020
Congratulations. Me need Ejima and More money ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by cyndy1000(f): 12:51pm On May 23, 2020
Beautiful Family, Happy birthday to them
There are some families you will see it will automatically brings smiles to one faces.
God bless every family out there.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by SaintNegro77: 12:51pm On May 23, 2020
I want to marry a beautiful lady so as to correct continuity of ugliness. See cute kids.

17 Likes

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by ProfAmaben(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2020
Being born into a wealthy family eliminates 99% of life's problem. Your new found problem would be where to shop, how to wear Fendi and disturb people's lives and how to wash your car and post it online.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Officialbaby: 12:51pm On May 23, 2020
Igbo amaka jor

1 Like

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:52pm On May 23, 2020
Wow!!! So sweet.

I love twins even triplets self kiss kiss kiss

May! A remarkable month in the life of the couple.

The first set of twins took after their father, the second set took after their mother!

No cheating cheesy grin grin grin

Happy birthday sweeties

5 Likes

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Ogoniman247: 12:53pm On May 23, 2020
Me I tap on the this supernatural blessings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Tedpgrass: 12:53pm On May 23, 2020
? IVF

They look really sweet.
Nice smiles.

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Franchise21(m): 12:54pm On May 23, 2020
Lovely family
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Philantropists: 12:55pm On May 23, 2020
Thank you guy for all the wishes, to mark this birthday, I will do GIVEAWAYS AS USUAL.

N20k each for 25 persons.

FlirtyKaren:
Renowned philanthropist Prince Dr Onyeka Nnadozie Eze has two sets of twins who all celebrate their birthday in May.

His first set of twins Prince Melvin Eze and Princess Mavia Eze are celebrating their 6th birthday today May 23rd.

The second set of twins will mark their day on May 25th.

Happy Birthday to the most lovely set of twins

Prince Melvin Eze and Princess Mavia Eze @6 (May 23rd 2014)
Prince Kelvin and Princess Kendra Eze @4 (May 25th 2016)

We are glad to celebrate you all this May. The month May has become for us a fun time to look up all because of your birthday,

So we join your parents *Prince Dr Onyeka and Princess Ujunwa Eze (Chairman and founder of Prince Osisioma Foundation) to celebrate their heavenly gits today.

May God'a grace, blessings, mercy and favour to excel and become the new blessings to humanity be yours as you grow up, may your lives daily glitter the lives of your parents and your successes pour on them the joy of parenthood as they see in your the fulfillment of God's promises.

Happy birthday Prince Melvin and Princess Mavia Eze
Prince Kelvin and Princess Kendra Eze

Hearty wishes from all of us at Prince Osisioma Foundation Worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:57pm On May 23, 2020
Tedpgrass:
? IVF

They look really sweet.
Nice smiles.

So many failed IVFs

Just be happy for them and pass

5 Likes

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Donwoosky: 12:58pm On May 23, 2020
Happy birthday to the cute kids... But why the boys come dey taller I think say nah girls grow faster
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by varnaija(f): 12:58pm On May 23, 2020
Cuties
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by YaksonFCA(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by ForeThinker: 1:02pm On May 23, 2020
: Congrats
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by GboyegaD(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2020
They look very well taken care of. May God continue to provide for the parents. Love how they are blessed with two sets of twins.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Deckylicious(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:
Thank you guy for all the wishes, to mark this birthday, I will do GIVEAWAYS AS USUAL.

N20k each for 25 persons.

3083758103 first bank. Thank you sir in advance
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by nedekid: 1:05pm On May 23, 2020
Congrats.
But what does he do for a living? Is philanthropy his job? What kingdom is he a prince of?
Let's start to set examples by glorifying worthy people an not those that are of unexplainable substance. Ie say what the fellow does for a living to inspire the young once and others too.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by femi4: 1:07pm On May 23, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
This man bares my name and surname and he's living my dream as well.

I have always dreamed of giving birth to set of twins in wealth.

GOD, WITH YOU BY MY SIDE I CAN B GREAT!

BLESS MY HUSTLE BABA
Which of the two is your surname? "Free" or "Madness"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children / 24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.