Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,291 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday (31793 Views)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Happy Birthday To Prince Onyeka Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Clintx(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2020
God bless the twins and happy birthday to them...0760482407 access bank
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Clintx(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=Kawabonga post=89878654] God bless the twins. 1234449005 access bank
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by dialajenni(f): 5:05pm On May 23, 2020
I want ejima oo
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by OmarEl(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2020
FREEMADNESS:

ur comment made me burst into tears.

amen bro, ur own too no go pass u by IJN.

Really?
We need to inspire and motivate each other Survive.... That's should be a way of life.Just Stay positive Brotherman.
AMEN 2 UR PRAYERS!!!!
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by 4urMind: 6:10pm On May 23, 2020
AMvanquish:
Wow. What are the Odds. Beautiful Family..
MONEY
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2020
nedekid:

Wow. Only learnt later that he is Authur ezes son.
I know that Eze man and old money are 5&6.
As per the land matter. I understand Authur Eze won a law case regarding that land and that he wants to build a university there. Don't know how true.

He did not win any case against ABBA kingdom having not entered into any court case With them.
From what I read, his community was a witness for another community in the disputed land case and ABBA won their case and the other people went home in peace ... it was later that Eze and his people turned around to begin claiming ownership of the land and have been in court

Now . If they have a valid court judgement against ABBA people , the starting point for them ought to be to cause to be published the so called judgement of the court in national newspapers.

You haVe not won a land case until you have won at the Supreme Court

Eze and his people should know that today is their turn ...they have the billions and the government , tomorrow is still very fresh

Before him in that Anambra there was
Louis Ojukwu
Jspc Nwokolo
Dr. Ekwueme
Dim Ojukwu
Former sec Gen of common wealth ... Emeka Ayaoku
Augustin Ilodibe
Izu chukwu
And many more
NO body reigns forever ... we only have current champions

If he sure wants to build a university he will only be lining behind those who have done and dusted that as a project

Adeleke
Atiku
Obasanjo
Elizade Motor’s
And many others ...we have over seventy private universities in Nigeria and not seventy communities in crisis because one man wants to build a university..... Bishop Oyedepo runs two ... he didn’t arrive t his earth with the lands for them ...he bought them

Now you begin to understand why even his own local government and community voted against his own candidate in the last Gubernatorial election ...how many people has he empowered from his village ...not Coro palliatives ...who is the second richest man from his Ukpo village and what is the gap

1 Like

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Kryptonvinyl(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:
Thank you guy for all the wishes, to mark this birthday, I will do GIVEAWAYS AS USUAL.

N20k each for 25 persons.

Happy birthday to ur cute kids.

Access Bank
Daniel Williams
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by adadike(f): 7:00pm On May 23, 2020
Happy birthday sweet kids. Oya, make una come touch my Belle. Twins must be my first issue
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by labelle123(f): 7:47pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:
Thank you guy for all the wishes, to mark this birthday, I will do GIVEAWAYS AS USUAL.

. Happy birthday cuties
Thank you sir for your kind gesture

Adaora perpetual
Access
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Opemopem15: 7:47pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by IME1: 7:47pm On May 23, 2020
This is beautiful
Happy birthday lovelies
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Ohmynature(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2020
happy birthday angels,bilikwa......2094124457,UBA
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Asine: 8:22pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=Philantropists post=89872626][b] Thank you guy for all the wishes, to mark this birthday, I will do GIVEAWAYS AS USUAL.

Congrats again!
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by binary123(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

happy birthday twins,&god bless you.
3934015011 fcmb adams
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Gloglitters(f): 10:50pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

Happy birthday beautiful twins. You are blessed.
First bank
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by noblec1(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2020
nedekid:

Wow. Only learnt later that he is Authur ezes son.
I know that Eze man and old money are 5&6.
As per the land matter. I understand Authur Eze won a law case regarding that land and that he wants to build a university there. Don't know how true.

He is not Author Eze's son but his nephew. All are members of the Eze na Ukpo royal dynasty.

He is really a good man who has impacted many.

He is a great Crowtherian (Bishop Crowther Seminary, Awka).

Happy birthday to the young prince and princess. God will make you grow in grace.

1 Like

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Prodigy777(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Teegelop(f): 11:56pm On May 23, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
This man bares my name and surname and he's living my dream as well.

I have always dreamed of giving birth to set of twins in wealth.

GOD, WITH YOU BY MY SIDE I CAN B GREAT!

BLESS MY HUSTLE BABA

Freemadness is not attached to his name anyway
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by tityboi: 12:00am On May 24, 2020
oh
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by FREEMADNESS: 12:07am On May 24, 2020
Teegelop:

Freemadness is not attached to his name anyway

does freemadness look like one's real name?

d man na my namesake shikina!!! no kon dey question me upandan.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Nobody: 3:06am On May 24, 2020
Aww, so lovely and cute smiley. Beautiful kids and a happy family.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Reucy(f): 3:20am On May 24, 2020
My love for twins eeeh.
May God bless and keep them.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Ezilady(f): 8:26am On May 24, 2020
[quote author=Bolosiye post=89877189].. that is up to u to keep not God. So you should mind not giving them to different spare of different sizes to puncture[/q
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by prettymaxy(f): 11:22am On May 24, 2020
amrichy:

Ok. I just wanted to know if you weren't putting the cart before the horse (because your wish for a set of twins towards the end of 2021 will only make sense if you're already married). And now it makes sense... may your wish be granted.

Amen
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by prettymaxy(f): 11:25am On May 24, 2020
Bolosiye:

..that not going no be possible at this time period when its just less than 7 months into this year.. gestation period for human is nothing less than 9 months. Except you already intend to have them premature..little wonder the poster above was asking if you are married?

pls go back to my post and read slowly to avoid missing the year i wrote.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by GMacbeth: 7:04pm On May 24, 2020
Philantropists:

Audio giveaway
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by JPAlagwu(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2020
Philantropists:

bro abeg no vex, I need money. can u help here?

0066834361 Union Bank
John Paul Alagwu

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.