Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,530 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Obahiagbon: After Losing The Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon: After Losing The Primaries (592 Views)

PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obahiagbon: After Losing The Primaries by feelgood(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2011
HON. OBAHIAGBON AFTER LOSING THE ACN PRIMARIES:
"This has made me suffused With Emotional Narcolepsy That The Homo Sapiens In The Metro-political Geographical Enclave of Edo Have Opted For Owanbe-ing Over Legislative Quomodo Dicis.
Such A Reckelss Display Of Narcissistic And Flamboyant Hedonisim Is CapableOf Encumbering Our Nascent, Democracy With Insidious Repercussive And Cataclysmic Exigencies''.

I'll miss this guy! grin grin grin grin
Re: Obahiagbon: After Losing The Primaries by texazzpete(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2011
Obahiagbon never said this. I made it up and posted it as a FB status, seems its been mirrored everywhere.
Re: Obahiagbon: After Losing The Primaries by feelgood(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2011
Really? shocked yeah, I got it from a friend on facebook.
Will the Admin please delete this thread?
Re: Obahiagbon: After Losing The Primaries by semid4lyfe(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2011
texazzpete:

Obahiagbon never said this. I made it up and posted it as a FB status, seems its been mirrored everywhere.

You'll be surprised when a major newspaper or online news media carry the comments and claim they emanated from Obahiagbon himself.

I wouldn't put anything beyond Nigerian journalists undecided

(1) (Reply)

National Executive Committee Of Pdp Expels Nwodo And Then He "resigns" / The 'incorruptible' Yar'adua / Deal That Gave Obasanjo Victory In Ogun – Investigation !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.