Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! (15359 Views)

Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Nigeria Conflict Stops Farmers’ Bid To Benefit From Us-China Trade War-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 10:53am On May 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
And yet igbo women sell toto everywhere like pure water grin grin

WE KNOW U ARE YORUBA, WE ALSO KNOW THE IJAWS HERE.

TODAY IS IJAW VERSUS IGBO DAY.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Graysons: 10:54am On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:

I guess I'm also Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 10:56am On May 26, 2020
SINCE IJAW PEOPLE CAN MAKE DOCUMENTARY ON HOW THEY KILLED FELLOW IJAWS THAT SAVE THEIR LIFE FROM THE WAR FRONT, I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR THEM.

AFTER KILLING THEIR OWN PEOPLE, THEY HAVE THE GUTS TO MENTION IGBO ON THIS THREAD, WEN IT WAS CLEAR IN THE VIDEO THEY MADE, THAT IGBO ACCOMMODATED THEM AND SHARED WAR RATION WITH THEM, AS FIGHTING RAGED.

I WILL PERSONALLY DEAL WITH IJAWS HERE.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 10:58am On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:

grin grin grin worworboy is also Yoruba right? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 10:59am On May 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
grin grin grin worworboy is also Yoruba right? grin grin

HE IS NOT YORUBA AND THAT IS Y I GAVE HIM A BEFITTING RESPONSE.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 11:06am On May 26, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Igbo[s] women are in rivers state doing Ashawo work they are everywhere including villages is it that bad?
Go to bonny island you will find igbo women doing prostitution there. Go to Okrika you will see women doing prostitution there.
Go to onne you will see igbo women doing prostitution there.
Come to port Harcourt you will see igbo women doing prostitution here( they are everywhere).

Go to Ghana east region you will see igbo women doing prostitution there.

Go to greater Accra you will see igbo women doing prostitution there.

Now the question is what is wrong with you clowns. Are igbos this useless?[/s]

You dey list all these places yet you never travel out of your swampy mosquito infested village in Bayelsa state grin. At least those Igbo women are dealing with the high class clients if they are actually in those places you mentioned (you and I know Igbo babes too like money, they don't do cheap). But Ijaw women apart from been the best ashawo's in the Niger Delta, are known to always love Igbo men, why is that? are the Ijaw men so useless? The dream of an Ijaw women is to get FUCCKED by an Igbo man, I've met several of them here in Delta state and once I tell them I'm Delta Igbo, just that Igbo I mention alone will have them clinging to me like bees to honey cheesy. But Ijaw girls fine sha, dem carry better something for back cool.

So are you going to mention top 10 globally recognized Ijaw people or not? I still dey wait, why you dey use style avoid the challenge my Izon brother? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Graysons: 11:08am On May 26, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Igbo women are in rivers state doing Ashawo work they are everywhere including villages is it that bad?
Go to bonny island you will find igbo women doing prostitution there. Go to Okrika you will see women doing prostitution there.
Come to port Harcourt you will see igbo women doing prostitution here( they are everywhere).

Now the question is what is wrong with you clowns. Are igbos this useless?

And that Amarabae was busy making mouth smh.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 11:11am On May 26, 2020
[s]
WorWorBoy:
Igbo women are in rivers state doing Ashawo work they are everywhere including villages is it that bad?

[/s]

GO BINI AND SEE WAT IJAW GIRLS HAVE BECOME, U GO CRY.

A BINI BOY WAS TELLING ME THAT IN NIGERIA IJAW WOMEN ARE THE WORST AND CHEAPEST TO FUCUK.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On May 26, 2020
[s]
Top1gun:
You are a fool.
All the lies your foolish Igbo tribesmen have been posting u never asked them to move offline. Now the truth of the devilish act of the cursed jews from hell fire you want the OP to move offline. You head no correct.
[/s]

Is lock down frustration holding you?
Go to dust bins and eat poo-poo, your Aboki brothers have dropped enough for you there.
The pain you have should be meant for your useless government that looted your region dry.
They throw you in abject poverty and tied your consciousness with religion.

I am sure you never get any kobo from your polithiefcians, yet you're defending them?
Their children are smiling with money stuffed abroad and your children's has no hope for now and in the future.

I am so sorry for you.
Definitely, you're a dead meat.

Continue the good job. Kudos!!

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 11:12am On May 26, 2020
ANY IJAW THAT COMMENT ANYHOW HERE AND RUN, JUST KEEP MENTIONING HIM UNTIL HE COME BACK.

WE NEED ALL OF THEM HERE.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 11:15am On May 26, 2020
Just drop a bottle of jack Daniel's or local gin and watch Ijaw girls drop their panties faster than you will drop a scalding hot pot of oil grin. At least Igbos girls no dey do cheap parole, you have to be loaded before they give you toto. Ijaw girl go fucck you if you offer am ordinary #100 and chewing gum grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by WorWorBoy: 11:16am On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

You dey list all these places yet you never travel out of your swampy mosquito infested village in Bayelsa state grin. At least those Igbo women are dealing with the high class clients if they are actually in those places you mentioned (you and I know Igbo babes too like money, they don't do cheap). But Ijaw women apart from been the best ashawo's in the Niger Delta, are known to always love Igbo men, why is that? are the Ijaw men so useless? The dream of an Ijaw women is to get FUCCKED by an Igbo man, I've met several of them here in Delta state and once I tell them I'm Delta Igbo, just that Igbo I mention alone will have them clinging to me like bees to honey cheesy. But Ijaw girls fine sha, dem carry better something for back cool.

So are you going to mention top 10 globally recognized Ijaw people or not? I still dey wait, why you dey use style avoid the challenge my Izon brother? grin
You want to cry, let me give you tissue to wipe your tears? You are not even making sense keep repeating your words like the fvcking M0ron that you are.

And who told you I'm from Bayelsa?

loser.

9 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 11:17am On May 26, 2020
WorWorBoy:
You want to cry, let me give tissue to wipe your tears? You are not even making sense keep repeating your words like the fvcking M0ron that you are.

And who told you I'm from Bayelsa.?

loser.
Oya what state and tribe are you from? Abi you dey fear reveal your identity? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 11:18am On May 26, 2020
[s]
WorWorBoy:
You want to cry, let me give tissue to wipe your tears? You are not even making sense keep repeating your words like the fvcking M0ron that you are.

loser.
[/s]

OTAPIAPIA IS BAD FOR U.

NA CRY BE THIS ONE.

OGOGORO DON FINISH?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Graysons: 11:19am On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

Oya what state and tribe are you from? Abi you dey fear reveal your identity? grin grin grin
tbh you are not smart at all. from worworboy respond isn't it obvious he's rivers ijaw
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 11:20am On May 26, 2020
[s]
WorWorBoy:

loser.
[/s]

E BE LIKE SAY NA YOUR PAPA U DEY EXPLAIN FOR.

NOBODY CARES, JUST BRING IT.

WE HAVE LEFT U LONG ENOUGH AND IT IS TIME TO CORRECT YOUR MADNESS.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by WorWorBoy: 11:22am On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

You are too stupid for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 11:22am On May 26, 2020
[s]
WorWorBoy:
[/s]

U ARE A LIVING, WALKING ZOMBIE.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 11:25am On May 26, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I got that feature from your mum and dad, thanks cool

useless ogogoro Ijaw scmmuy piece of swampy sh*t, why are you scared of mentioning the achievements of the Ijaw nation besides cheap sluts and militant criminals?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AniOmaa: 11:27am On May 26, 2020
Graysons:
tbh you are not smart at all. from worworboy respond isn't it obvious he's rivers ijaw
Ijaws are not even indigenous to Rivers state, they are just guests here. They only have that swampy village Bayelsa state as their only heritage.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 11:28am On May 26, 2020
WorWorBoy:

THE CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE.

EVERYTIME, U WILL BE ACCUSING US OF THINGS WE DID NOT DO.

ONE DAY WE WILL ACTUALLY DO IT AND HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Graysons: 11:30am On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

Ijaws are not even indigenous to Rivers state, they are just guests here. They only have that swampy village Bayelsa state as their only heritage.
What nonsense are you talking about? mind you I'm ijaw.

Ijaws are indigenes of Rivers state if you don't know.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On May 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
Drug, dealers, human traffickers, notorious whores of Nigeria no be achievement my 419 friend. grin grin

Asari and Tompolo na entrepreneur abi na militanpreneur

Cry me a river. Ogogoro no be achievement.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 11:37am On May 26, 2020
[s]
WorWorBoy:
[/s]

HOW MANY VIDEOS HAVE U HOPELESS IJAWS DONE ABOUT THE GENOCIDE IN ODI?

U HAVE GUTS TO DO VIDEO ABOUT BEING EVACUATED FROM FRONTLINE.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PUNISH IJAW PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by WorWorBoy: 11:40am On May 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

I got that feature from your mum and dad, thanks cool

useless ogogoro Ijaw scmmuy piece of swampy sh*t, why are you scared of mentioning the achievements of the Ijaw nation besides cheap sluts and militant criminals?

Igbos are a nuisance, to the society always running from their Godforsaken Biafra cursed land.

99 % of your brothers are in jail all over the world because of their criminal behavior, You women are Whores everywhere in every crook and cranny in this word, If this is what achievement means then I reject such forbidden achievement.

9 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 11:43am On May 26, 2020
[s]
WorWorBoy:

Igbos are a nuisance, to the society always running from your God'forsaken Biafra cursed land.

99 % of your brothers are in jail all over the world because of their criminal behavior, You women are Whores everywhere in every crook and cranny. If this is what achievement means then I reject such forbidden achievement.
[/s]

As for that whores one, Ijaw women carry first.

Alcoholism and prosstitution dey like 5 and 6.

That is y u are an Ogogoro drinker.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Eastlink(m): 11:44am On May 26, 2020
Some people will be taught sense the right way. This is what you get when you always look for trouble.
I warned OP but he didn't listen. Next time he won't bring up fictitious claims to lambast Ndigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AwkaFinest: 11:47am On May 26, 2020
WorWorBoy:

I was shocked. The last time I was in PH. 90% of all the ashawos in the hotel i stayed were my ibo sisters. I even called one and chatted with her to get a real insight on why they keep disgracing the ibo race.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Kidakudz5: 11:47am On May 26, 2020
Flat.heads have suffered grin grin
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 11:47am On May 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Asari and Tompolo na entrepreneur abi na militanpreneur

Cry me a river. Ogogoro no be achievement.
Evans and those 80 fraudsters are they business entrepreneur or hardcore criminals? Cry me a Ocean 419 no be achievement. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AwkaFinest: 11:48am On May 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
And yet igbo women sell toto everywhere like pure water grin grin

Sad, but it's the gospel truth. Come to Abj and see for yourself. My sisters are disgracing our ibo race.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by AwkaFinest: 11:49am On May 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
Evans and those 80 fraudsters are they business entrepreneur or hardcore criminals? Cry me a Ocean 419 no be achievement. tongue

No they are developers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads / El-Rufai: Buni Hid A Court Injunction Stopping APC Convention / Ned Nwoko Meets Sharon Ikeazor For Collaboration With Ministry Of Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.