Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners (56485 Views)

Breaking Every Evil Yoke With Apostle Joshua Selman / You Get Generational Curses From Sex Partners – Mike Bamiloye Warns / Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Nobody: 10:53am On May 24, 2020
Thanks OP
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by aspirebig: 10:54am On May 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by tbtosine(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2020
Amen. Thank you sir/ma.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by TobsAutos: 10:56am On May 24, 2020
K
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Adlac(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2020
CodeTemplar:
This is a true religion. Everything goes through God and not some religion with a supreme council under another allegedly supreme god.

Through god, tell me where was the mentioned about sex from god you said.

Every part of our religion was practically demonstrated and touched by the word of God.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by OKTolu: 11:00am On May 24, 2020
You're on point sir
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Chatflick(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2020
Surticifye:
Eyahhh
You won't stop scamming people abi? You keep creating new accounts

1 Like

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Amoto05(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2020
What of me that have more than 10 sex partner. I really need help on how to stop but my libido is too and I don't know what I will do without sex. My main girlfriend always complain about my high libido, because I can do it everyday for a year.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by InvertedHammer: 11:00am On May 24, 2020
Interesting15:

God, the Supreme Creator of everything, never made a mistake creating you with your sexual urges. However, you must know that God has given you those urges for honourable purposes, and He expects that you will be human enough to put on the garment of self control, and never allow your sexual urges drive you into sinful and illicit sexual activities.

Today, different people are giving different opinions on issues pertaining sex and sexuality. However, wisdom demands that you don't build a pivotal aspect of your life around the fallible words of imperfect humans like yourself, but that you seek tested and trusted eternal and divine principles and truths.

Thus, as regards how you should approach issues pertaining sex and sexuality, you should prioritise and adhere only to what God is saying. And the Word of God is that the only sex partner you should have must be your married spouse (who must be a member of the opposite gender), only in the safe circle of the marriage institution.

WE ARE DESIGNED TO FLORUISH AND LIVE WITH THE WORD OF GOD

It is abnormal living outside the Word of God. Just like a fish is divinely designed to flourish inside the water, humanity can only find true pleasantness by embracing the Word of God and living in accordance to God's Will.

The Bible says, "By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God" (Hebrews 11:3). Meaning, what held the world together is the Word of God, and only through God's Word will our world make perfect sense. Since the Word of God is the Ingredient used in making this world, then God's Word is the key to the world's true fulfilment. God's Word is the formula for the world's well-being, as the Word of God is the foundation of the world.

No wonder our world is in its current state of unpleasant jeopardy - as individuals and institutions and nations are rebellious towards God's Word.

Jesus Christ is the Word of God Who has been with the Father from Eternity (John 1:1). Then scriptures says, "In Him (Jesus) was life, and the life was the light of men" (John 1:4).

Our world is a dark room filled with all manner of vices and harmful stuff. But when you embrace Jesus into your life as Lord and Savior, He resides in you and gives you Light. So you start living with clarity, knowing to do what is right, and ignoring harmful ventures of sin and the devil - which then empower you to have true dominion over the devil, sin and hell

So, you see, you must make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, and start living in accordance to the Will and dictates of God. This is what you are destined to do! This is what empowers you not to be a slave to sex or your urges!

Call on the Name of Jesus Christ now! Sincerely ask Him to come into your life.

BREAK THE CONNECTION WITH YOUR SEX PARTNERS

Since having sex with anyone that's not your legally married spouse is contrary to God's Word and Will, then you must break the relationship you have with your sex partner(s) - irrespective of who they are and what you benefit from them. It might be a tough decision, but please, do it immediately! And you will be eventually glad you did!

In conclusion, perhaps you've broken the relationship with your illicit sex partner, but you are still struggling with the urge to go back to them (or you still have fantasies or see yourself having sex with them in your dreams), you have to break the soul ties with prayers and the Word of God! Pray and fast fervently, and get occupied with spiritual and productive activities!

God bless you in Jesus Name!
/
What if they are not Christians?

What will you quote?

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by philsbaba: 11:02am On May 24, 2020
can you people not write your preaching in easy to understand english. Must you blow big big grammar
Interesting15:

God, the Supreme Creator of everything, never made a mistake creating you with your sexual urges. However, you must know that God has given you those urges for honourable purposes, and He expects that you will be human enough to put on the garment of self control, and never allow your sexual urges drive you into sinful and illicit sexual activities.

Today, different people are giving different opinions on issues pertaining sex and sexuality. However, wisdom demands that you don't build a pivotal aspect of your life around the fallible words of imperfect humans like yourself, but that you seek tested and trusted eternal and divine principles and truths.

Thus, as regards how you should approach issues pertaining sex and sexuality, you should prioritise and adhere only to what God is saying. And the Word of God is that the only sex partner you should have must be your married spouse (who must be a member of the opposite gender), only in the safe circle of the marriage institution.

It is abnormal living outside the Word of God. Just like a fish is divinely designed to flourish inside the water, humanity can only find true pleasantness by embracing the Word of God and living in accordance to God's Will.

The Bible says, "By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God" (Hebrews 11:3). Meaning, what held the world together is the Word of God, and only through God's Word will our world make perfect sense. Since the Word of God is the Ingredient used in making this world, then God's Word is the key to the world's true fulfilment. God's Word is the formula for the world's well-being, as the Word of God is the foundation of the world.

No wonder our world is in its current state of unpleasant jeopardy - as individuals and institutions and nations are rebellious towards God's Word.

Jesus Christ is the Word of God Who has been with the Father from Eternity (John 1:1). Then scriptures says, "In Him (Jesus) was life, and the life was the light of men" (John 1:4).

Our world is a dark room filled with all manner of vices and harmful stuff. But when you embrace Jesus into your life as Lord and Savior, He resides in you and gives you Light. So you start living with clarity, knowing to do what is right, and ignoring harmful ventures of sin and the devil - which then empower you to have true dominion over the devil, sin and hell

So, you see, you must make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, and start living in accordance to the Will and dictates of God. This is what you are destined to do! This is what empowers you not to be a slave to sex or your urges!

Since having sex with anyone that's not your legally married spouse is contrary to God's Word and Will, then you must break the relationship you have with your sex partner(s) - irrespective of who they are and what you benefit from them. It might be a tough decision, but please, do it immediately! And you will be eventually glad you did!

In conclusion, perhaps you've broken the relationship with your illicit sex partner, but you are still struggling with the urge to go back to them (or you still have fantasies or see yourself having sex with them in your dreams), you have to break the soul ties with prayers and the Word of God! Pray and fast fervently, and get occupied with spiritual and productive activities!

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:05am On May 24, 2020
CodeTemplar:
This is a true religion. Everything goes through God and not some religion with a supreme council under another allegedly supreme god.
You needn't have mentioned the latter part.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Mdmelijah: 11:07am On May 24, 2020
Join whatsapp group for children of God desiring lasting relationships WhatsApp 08120136979 Check my signature
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Volunteer29(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2020
Interesting15:

God bless you for making us embrace Jesus today.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by DoubleEngine007: 11:07am On May 24, 2020
Amoto05:
What of me that have more than 10 sex partner. I really need help on how to stop but my libido is too and I don't know what I will do without sex. My main girlfriend always complain about my high libido, because I can do it everyday for a year.
He said up there,that you should fast and pray.. Imagine u being on 6 to 6 fast,high lubi go run leave you,wen hunger dey belle and you dey pray join.. #SimpoStuff# Happy Sunday Bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Donsamlee(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2020
Lord help me, I really need God to save me, its a tough one honestly. cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by modextus(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2020
Are you active on twitter? Would love to follow your handle. @interesting15
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by dsmooth1(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2020
una think sey e easy to break sex partner jux like DAT, it involves full,determination,fasting and prayer, and Gods intervention, for someone not to think of having sex with them again anytime u see such
abi y do u think some married men or r woman involve in extramarital affairs,
Yoruba will say once u de ibe na always dey de be, the tot f it alone is a strong force ,except u don't see the person ever again, or Gods total intervene

1 Like

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Ifechi2020: 11:17am On May 24, 2020
The bible is a guide. Its high time we know that the spiritual controls the physical. The Bible says ".....but the sin of fornication and adultery is sin against one's self". Its no longer a physical settling by giving transport fare or ending the relationship, it goes beyond that. People's destiny has been cut short, others delayed, many exchanged cos of sex.
The good thing is that if we truly come to God in repentance, our delayed destinies can be re-awoken by him. Delay isn't denial. God bless u

pDudd:
I believe that after I give her transport money to go home, the contract is over and the connection is broken.

It was mutual agreement sealed by a contract which is dissolved after both parties have fulfilled their part of the bargain.

Daz all.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Apination(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2020
Sex is a very powerful tool used by the devil to oppress most of us. When a man has sex with a woman, a connection is created and most of us are paying dearly financially, socially, connections etc Breaking free from such connections is by God's grace undecided

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Nobody: 11:18am On May 24, 2020
Sexual urges!!!
Hahahaha. See comments, church people don plenty for here. All these people talking here will end up having SEX before today runs out. Lol. I LAUGH IN CAPITAL LETTERS. when you have all destroyed virgins, you are now talking about self controls. Because you are married, because you have a wife you can sleep with all the time, you think singles are like that?
Make I hear. Next Sunday, you will still come back to tell the story of how you slept with your wife's sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by ThatFairGuy: 11:22am On May 24, 2020
This age, majority doesn't see sexual immorality as a sin but civilization. Very bad

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by wirinet(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2020
sotall:
undecided

You dont need any religious book or word of God to tell you how to practise safe sex.

If religious books were a solution to sexual immorality, news about Christian and muslim cleric sexually harassing members wont be in our ears on a daily basis.

You cant tell everyone to abstain from sex because the amount of sex hormones responsible for sexual urges differs in people.

Rather give them safe options like masturbation and condoms.

Don't mind holier than thou religious fundamentalists, they are so obsessed with sex, that they think of sex 99 times a day (according to Sigmund Freud). If you don't want to have sex (illicit or otherwise ), that's your personal business, it is crazy to push your sexual preferences or otherwise on other people.

Sex that every living thing on earth (including plants ) engage in, is what some religious fundamentalists will not let us hear word about.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Myer(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2020
Interesting15:

This is one of the problems I have with these pastors.

Only Christians are
suffering from generational curses.
suffering from soul ties
suffering from God's judgment for their sins.

Yet they told you the moment you gave your life to Christ you were set free and delivered from all these curses, old things have passed away and you became a new creation.

Wait, who is deceiving who?
Clearly it seems you inherited more problems the day you became a Christian borh physically and spiritually.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by wirinet(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
This age, majority doesn't see sexual immorality as a sin but civilization. Very bad
Why is it sad for you? Out of all the huge problems confronting the world - poverty, hunger, illiteracy, wars, terrorism, diseases (including millions dying right now of coronavirus ), it is who people choose to have sex with that is making you sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Nobody: 11:27am On May 24, 2020
Amoto05:
Go and marry

1 Like

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Nobody: 11:28am On May 24, 2020
[quote author=post=89903316]Sexual Immorality has crippled and is still crippling Glorious Stars and Destiny of Men , Women, boys and Girls..

Sexual immorality is a Destiny Shatterer , Destroyer and eliminator..

That 2mins , or 10mins we call enjoyment is a life Destroyer..

Many of us Try to stop it ! We make Resolutions and try to stop it. My Brother/ Sister it's not by Power! Neither is it by Motivation or Resolution.

I was once a Victim until I JESUS Helped me..
I was a Fornicator, I Masturbated, I was a Gambler, etc. I desired to stop but I saw myself going back. Until the went Naked befor JESUS! I made Him know that I can't stop it by myself! I went Raw with JESUS, Just as a Father and Son Speaks.

I suddenly realized that something had left me. I knew it like I knew my name. Something had been Altered in me. I felt it! I knew it! I Suddenly had Control over Myself. I hated Gambling, Forniction and all that!

The Bible became my Best friend! And as I Continued reading the Bible I noticed that habits were dropping off me by them self

The Grace of GOD IS REAL! Just apply for it Honesty!

My life Turned Completely Around..

The good News about it is that there is a way out.

Contact The Master, JESUS CHRIST, like I did..

I will Hear your Testimony !

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by shadeyinka(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2020
pDudd:
I believe that after I give her transport money to go home, the contract is over and the connection is broken.

It was mutual agreement sealed by a contract which is dissolved after both parties have fulfilled their part of the bargain.

Daz all.
Really!?
No my dear. If you are unlucky, you could have contracted a spiritual sexually transmitted disease. That one cannot be stopped by condoms.

If you dived in raw, and she has HIV is there no continuation of the contract probably for ever!?
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Nobody: 11:30am On May 24, 2020
Damn Niggarrrr
This is the real Niggarrrr
Isoright

Too long

If you're here to read comments, join me grin
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Longman8: 11:30am On May 24, 2020
Sexual immorality has really backslided the youth of this generation.I pray God have mercy on us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.