Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell (1102 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by Cuntofjezebel: 11:28am On May 24, 2020
Good morning people, please I need your help. I am newly married and just last week Tuesday my wife started complaining of loss of smell and taste, this has dragged for days now and I am not comfortable about it.

Please anyone with useful idea on how to tackle this or the cause of it should please enlighten me. Please note She is not feeling sick

Thank you all
Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by LadySarah: 11:32am On May 24, 2020
One of the symptoms of Covid 19.contact Ncdc immediately.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by sammychimex(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2020
You should contact NCDC as soon as possible. Or are you don't know it's a symptom of covid-19?.
Contact the State hotline of NCDC quickly that's if you are not one of those who thinks covid-19 is a scam.
Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by Mindlog: 11:35am On May 24, 2020
Cuntofjezebel:
Good morning people, please I need your help. I am newly married and just last week Tuesday my wife started complaining of loss of smell and taste, this has dragged for days now and I am not comfortable about it.

Please anyone with useful idea on how to tackle this or the cause of it should please enlighten me. Please note She is not feeling sick

Thank you all

Not to scare you, it will be wise she submit to Covid 19 test.

Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by Cuntofjezebel: 11:36am On May 24, 2020
sammychimex:
You should contact NCDC as soon as possible. Or are you don't know it's a symptom of covid-19?.
Contact the State hotline of NCDC quickly that's if you are not one of those who thinks covid-19 is a scam.

I stated it that she isn't feeling sick, and I am not either, that is why I am not thinking towards that direction
Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by ojun50(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2020
Call covid NCDC sharply
Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by Mindlog: 11:40am On May 24, 2020
Cuntofjezebel:

I stated it that she isn't feeling sick, and I am not either, that is why I am not thinking towards that direction

Read up on being asymptomatic and asymptomatic.

By the way, you created a thread last month, looking for a serious female partner and now you are newly married......that was very fast! cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by meetme01: 11:40am On May 24, 2020
Cuntofjezebel:

Symptomatic
Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by Shellsploit: 11:42am On May 24, 2020
Was she feeling feverish before now ?
Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by Cuntofjezebel: 11:47am On May 24, 2020
Shellsploit:
Was she feeling feverish before now ?

Yes... and we suspected pregnancy but again Its too early for pregnancy signs, the marriage was just two weeks old yesterday. Though the fever has stopped.
Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by Shellsploit: 11:50am On May 24, 2020
Cuntofjezebel:

Yes... and we suspected pregnancy but again Its too early for pregnancy signs, the marriage was just two weeks old on yesterday. Though the fever has stopped.

Ok.. Thats a sign of corvid 19 virus.

With time she would regain her sense of smell and taste.
Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by Nobody: 11:57am On May 24, 2020
Op don't mind dose saying covid19 shii. This happnd 2 me sumtime around last yr,it was really crazy dat u wnt be able 2 enjoy food nd wil just feel lyk u're eating paper,i really dnt knw d cause tho,probably symptom of malaria or sumtin bt anyways dnt stress ursef coz it wil go on its own in a couple of days. A guy even created a thread lyk dis recently nd pple were shouting covid19 bt after some days he got better,so no biggie!

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by sammychimex(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2020
Cuntofjezebel:

Get accross to NCDC first
Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by Sandypearl: 12:14pm On May 24, 2020
Cuntofjezebel:

Thank you all
I know hearing to submit yourself u must be scared like me, just go get strong Malaria drug and Antibiotics, meanwhile be taking fruits and any other food that will be boosting ur immune system,when u finish the drugs,start taking ginger and garlic,grate together and take with hot water morning and big before going to bed,gradually u will be fine. Hope it helps.that was what I did n still doing

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by DanseMacabre(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2020
Cuntofjezebel:

Yes... and we suspected pregnancy but again Its too early for pregnancy signs, the marriage was just two weeks old yesterday. Though the fever has stopped.

Hmm una no dey strafe before marriage ni

Well, except you've not been current, those symptoms are symptoms of COVIK 1-9.

And you don't have to display any visible signs of illness. Easily over two-thirds of carriers are asymptomatic. I suggest you do the needful in this case by calling your state NCDC hotline.
Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by Prechgold1180(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2020
When did u get married
U well we be dey help find wife last month
Not even up to 29 days u don get wife
So u Nur date u jus marry shap shap n now u don dey get issue
Oga I Nur wan talk

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2020
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by scoundrel(f): 2:32pm On May 24, 2020
There is a reason why the accounts complaining of this issue were opened recently. Let me come and be going, abeg.
Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by merieam16(f): 3:14pm On May 24, 2020
Prechgold1180:
When did u get married U well we be dey help find wife last month Not even up to 29 days u don get wife So u Nur date u jus marry shap shap n now u don dey get issue Oga I Nur wan talk
hahahah. oga detective u try
Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by Eketem: 5:09pm On May 24, 2020
Call NCDC before it is too late.
Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On May 24, 2020
Cuntofjezebel:

Thank you all
Covid-19. Go get tested if you can.
Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 24, 2020
now now you don marry anyway too much sniffing and tonguing the cunt of jezebel is what damaged your sense of smell and taste undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell by eyinjuege: 8:28pm On May 24, 2020
Pregini?
She's pregnant... grin

(1) (Reply)

I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism / To The Married(s): What Is Marriage? / This Is One Major Reason I Will Always Remain Single (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.