Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,347 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. (64957 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Aisha Buhari Shows Oluremi Tinubu Around The Aso Presidential Villa (pix/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=Godons1 post=89905524]Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB terrorist, PDP and Igbo right now.]

I bind spirit of depression in u but I won't cast it out.
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:27pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hmmm.

Beautiful family, I must say.

In the spirit of Eid el Fitr I won't condemn Buhari but I'm just confused why he's sitting on a chair during Eid prayers.

Izzit that his waist can't support him again

they are not revealing the health condition of your president to the public.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by armadeo(m): 12:27pm On May 24, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Nice one from the family of the number 1 citizen in Nigeria. Happy Eid- il- fitri my people.

From coronavirus. "Happy Eid-il-fitri"

Lol. This is really funny. How ironic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by BeerParlour: 12:27pm On May 24, 2020
IprintMONEY:
presently, one church i just passed around surulere is having a full service. the stupid people they said we should call arenot picking call sef

Imagine someone with Covid-19 in their midst shouting, singing and releasing millions of Coronavirus in the air.

Nna some people's foolishness get level

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Miracle1991: 12:31pm On May 24, 2020
I can't imagine the pain in that hunchback fugitive after seeing these pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by vasco01(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=naptu2 post=89904992]Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1264506292237991937

Why buhari using chair instead of the normal sallaya?

About he wan show Allah say him na president for aljanna?

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by lastempero: 12:35pm On May 24, 2020
naptu2:
Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari

These children una sure say na una father be that?
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by happYFingers(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2020
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim Ogas, friends and potential business partners.
Peace to mankind !
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by obowunmi(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2020
Boko Horam family.
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by lastempero: 12:39pm On May 24, 2020
post=89905181:
So good to see SOCIAL DISTANCING in FULL practise.
We have to learn to respect others people's religion.
In so doing, our world will be beautiful.

Meanwhile,  
From all of us @[/b] : Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim Friends

You are always welcome brotherly.
BBQ will be ready for all of you after this pandemic time bro.
Enjoy your day of celebration with love.
One Love.

Barka de Sallah beautiful yarinya kiss
Do enjoy your day sis.
One Love.

Hi, We are fully into [b]BARBECUE CATERING
sir.
We moved on to catering for our clients at different kinda parties all over the nation and beyond.
We moved on from the shop thing.
Hope to come cater and celebrate with you next time God showers his blessings on you or any family members (we are sure it's gonna be soon, before the end of the year.)
Till then, stay safe bro.
Thanks for the heads up.
In Unity we stand.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

The enmity thing is only in your head Baba bomboy,
*Singing* Baba 70 evergreen song....

"Omi olota ooo
Water, e no get enemy .
If u fight am unless u wan die...
Water, e no get enemy...."

12345, Happy Sunday ahead Baba

Na man u be.
U get better eyes wey dey work pass policemen torchlight.
Cheers! kiss

We can only keep praying it won't get to that level for him and his ilks.
Let's keep them in prayers sir.
That is the best and only thing we can do for the enemies of our darling nation.
Let's kill them with love!
Cheers!
kiss kiss

We go stone you like snake one day.
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:40pm On May 24, 2020
Sane and hardworking Nigerians, if foolish people come up to you with foolishness, just tell sing to dem say...

*Singin*
Una papa papa papa no reach.
Nourish super loaves.
E sweet die tongue tongue

My blessing come down, favour fall down on me
Goodness and mercy follow me everyday
Everything when I touch for this life, anything when I want
Shey na mansion o? Shey na Porsche o?
Na me get am o (Amen)
If dem dey doubt, no mind them
If bad belle come make you bind them
My time don come oh, ayo wa ba le mi o

@topic,
Happy Eid Mubarak friends kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Oxtertee(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hmmm.

Beautiful family, I must say.

In the spirit of Eid el Fitr I won't condemn Buhari but I'm just confused why he's sitting on a chair during Eid prayers.

Izzit that his waist can't support him again
Maybe he's allergic to grass or mat
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by warboy3: 12:42pm On May 24, 2020
Government of lies..... An old pictures
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by osamz007: 12:43pm On May 24, 2020
That girl sitted at buhari right hand fine shaa

Fulani breed

Dem fresh shaa
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by gotnel: 12:44pm On May 24, 2020
Barka da sallah. More celebrations in sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Akpaamunsi: 12:44pm On May 24, 2020
[s]:
Sane and hardworking Nigerians, if foolish people come up to you with foolishness, just tell sing to dem say...

*Singin*
Nourish super loaves.
E sweet die tongue tongue[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by MT: 12:45pm On May 24, 2020
Grace001:
Enjoy your life Mr President that's the only reason why you became the president.

To use taxpayers money to take care of yourself ear problem and other sickness
To enjoy the privileges attached to first family.

By the time you're done with Nigerians they will know that abacha regime is a child play

Are you ever happy , even when you see good things?..Just asking ni o.
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:47pm On May 24, 2020
wisdom042:
Why bihari come sit for chair abi him think say God na him mate?
God go forgive you.
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Asiri1991: 12:49pm On May 24, 2020
Beautiful family.
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Warldbest(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2020
Aisha boyfriend don takeover aso rock
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Grace001: 12:55pm On May 24, 2020
MT:

Are you ever happy , even when you see good things?..Just asking ni o.

Which year " jamb question " is that ?
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 24, 2020
naptu2:
End

grin
Smh
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 24, 2020
Grace001:

Which year " jamb question " is that ?

grin
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by emperorlaqrin: 12:57pm On May 24, 2020
joshepade:

His bones are weak already

He can still seat the way others are sitting.
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Bamidayo542: 1:07pm On May 24, 2020
see below
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Sagay212: 1:08pm On May 24, 2020
After maintaining social distancing while praying, the still came together to take picture without social distancing.
We nor dey hear word.
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Dpaulie(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2020
Continue deceiving una sef.. this na social distancing so??
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by ada9ja(f): 1:11pm On May 24, 2020
naptu2:
Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari

i thought they said this buhari is dead?
or an impostor
or a Doppelgänger
or is wearing buhari face
or ..................
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Tokoz50: 1:12pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
post=89906498:

*Singin*
Nourish super loaves.
E sweet die tongue tongue

My blessing come down, favour fall down on me
Goodness and mercy follow me everyday
Everything when I touch for this life, anything when I want
Shey na mansion o? Shey na Porsche o?
Na me get am o (Amen)
If dem dey doubt, no mind them
If bad belle come make you bind them
My time don come oh, ayo wa ba le mi o

@topic,
Happy Eid Mubarak friends kiss kiss kiss
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by ofwest47(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2020
Eid Mubarak. Alhamdulilah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. / Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.