Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,308 members, 7,850,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School (884 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny 7 February 2022 - Living In Divine Health / How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by nencounter10: 12:20pm On May 24, 2020
TABLE OF CONTENT

HOW I LEARNT TO WALK IN DIVINE HEALTH IN SECONDARY SCHOOL

SCRIPTIRAL BASES FOR DIVINE HEALTH

HOW TO WALK IN DIVINE HEALTH

STANDING FAST IN FAITH

HOW I LEARNED TO WALK IN DIVINE HEALTH IN SECONDARY SCHOOL

I was fortunate enough to give my life to Christ at a tender age -specifically in primary five or six.

I started by learning how to tackle headache. Each time I had headache I will refuse to tell my parents. I will ,instead, command it to cease in Jesus name. Then I will stand fast in faith. Sometimes the headache overwhelmed me and I eventually tell my parents about it and sometimes I my faith subdue the headache and it leaves.

Immediately I realised that I had mastered using faith and spoken words to eliminate headache, I moved on to stomach ache.

As soon as I realised that I have mastered using faith and spoken words to takle stomach ache, I moved on to running stomach.

On discovering that I have gained the mastery over running stomach, I moved on to fever and feverish conditions.

Eventually I mastered using faith and spoken words to eliminate fever and feverish conditions.

Having learnt how to eliminate sickness and diseases the next thing I moved on to is how to live sickness and disease free life.That is, I moved on to enjoying divine health.

3 Likes

Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by nencounter10: 12:22pm On May 24, 2020
Please post a comment to keep if afloat so that others can read it.
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by joinpreneur(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2020
Yet, some people will be afraid SS can't be changed to AA
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by butterfly777(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2020
Thank God I also learnt to live in divine health. But before then, I suffer sickness ehn. My enemies must not experience such.

But thank God for sending people like Kenneth Hagin, who actually teach faith and healing.

Note: None if our men of God in Nigeria teach healing and faith, as far as I know. Of course, they may mention it here and there. But they themselves don't seem to really understand healing and faith.

For over two years now, I have not fallen sick. And this is by practicing the word of God.

Our Pastors have to wake up and start teaching healing in their churches, bcus many Christians are suffering serious and constant sickness.

May God help us.
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by StubbornGENIUS: 2:58pm On May 24, 2020
butterfly777:
Thank God I also learnt to live in divine health. But before then, I suffer sickness ehn.

For over two years now, I have not fallen sick. And this is by practicing the word of God.

Our Pastors have to wake up and start teaching healing in their churches, bcus many Christians are suffering serious and constant sickness.

May God help us.
You haven't been sick for two years and you think it has nothing to do with your diet and fitness regime?
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by butterfly777(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You haven't been sick for two years and you think it has nothing to do with your diet and fitness regime?

No. It doesn't.

When I used to fall sick often, I used to eat similar things that I eat now. And play football. But always falling sick.

This is how it really happened.

I am called into ministry. God once told me to join a certain ministerial group in my church. The leader of that group somehow discouraged me. And bcus if some personal issues, I didn't press to join.

That gave the devil chance to trouble me.
I was sick and struggled financially.

After about 5 whole years of trouble, I had problem with a bank and it led to my being arrested. At the police station, a Pastor who saw me said that I was having problems because I didn't do what God told be to do. We prayed and God bailed me out if the problem.

I understood the Pastor, so I joined the group and started doing other assignments God gave me. My health became normal. As in I was healthy. I may just fall sick after some months.

But entered the level of no-more-sickness by listening to the YouTube videos of Pastor Kenneth Hagin. God called him to teach faith and also healing.

His teachings helped me see that our sicknesses is part of what Jesus carried for us. See Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:17, and 1Peter2:24.

I also learnt how to apply/activate my healing, see: Mark 11:23-24.

These have helped me.

I also learnt from the Bible through him, how to practice Christian love. There are some things we Christians do that are sinful. Things like condemning people, speaking ill if people, even if they are evil doers, the Bible says: "speak ill if no one." Thins like that open the door for sickness.

In short, if you want to learn about divine health, I recommend that you read this Christian book written by Kenneth Hagin:
Bible Faith Study Course.

You will be glad you did!
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by StubbornGENIUS: 3:52pm On May 24, 2020
Butterfly777,you don't play football again,or do you?
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by Hiswordxray(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2020
Same here, it has been 6 years now, I have been walking in divine healing. And I don't need to pray on the sickness or utter any word. I just rest in the revelation of my being healed in Christ over 2,000 years ago. Once I am able to focus on that revelation my body immediately begins to recover. I sleep in mosquito infested place, expose my body to cold, yet not even catarrh can stay. The healing we have in Christ is very real, we only need to learn how to tap into it.

1 Like

Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by butterfly777(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Butterfly777,you don't play football again,or do you?

I dont often play nowadays. Time and things I have to do. You know.

For example, I don't think I have played football more than twice this year. And we are ending the 5th month.
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by butterfly777(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2020
Hiswordxray:
Same here, it has been 6 years now, I have been walking in divine healing. And I don't need to pray on the sickness or utter any word. I just rest in the revelation of my being healed in Christ over 2,000 years ago. Once I am able to focus on that revelation my body immediately begins to recover. I sleep in mosquito infested place, expose my body to cold, yet not even catarrh can stay. The healing we have in Christ is very real, we only need to learn how to tap into it.

Pastors need to learn too, so that they can teach the people.
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On May 24, 2020
nencounter10:

Immediately I realised that I had mastered using faith and spoken words to eliminate headache, I moved on to stomach ache.
As soon as I realised that I have mastered using faith and spoken words to takle stomach ache, I moved on to running stomach. On discovering that I have gained the mastery over running stomach, I moved on to fever and feverish conditions. Eventually I mastered using faith and spoken words to eliminate fever and feverish conditions.Having learnt how to eliminate sickness and diseases the next thing I moved on to is how to live sickness and disease free life.That is, I moved on to enjoying divine health.
That is nice talk @OP. I supposed the prophet Elisha who died of an illness should have come to you to get lessons on divine health. What a shame he succombed to illness after all the miracles God wrought through him, right? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On May 24, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Probably more than just that.
Centenarians smoke, drink and eat badly. How do they get away with it?
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by nencounter10: 7:28pm On May 25, 2020
SCRIPTURAL BASES FOR DIVINE HEALTH

Proverbs 4:20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 4:21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 4:22[b] For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.[/b]

Some translation render the bolded as ...medicine to all their flesh.

This means that God's word has medicine effect on the human body.

Isaiah 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Some translation render the italiced part as[b] ....hath borne our diseases and carried our sicknesses.[/b]

Matthew 8:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

If he bore your sickness and diseases then you have no business baring them again.

If you have been healed by his stripes then you have business being sick.

It is an aberration for a child of God to fall sick.

Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
[/b]

Matthew 21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Matthew 21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

You can have what you say, if you believe and doubt not. If you tell sickness and diseases to leave your body in faith they will.

1 Like

Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by nencounter10: 7:31pm On May 25, 2020
Please post a comment to keep it afloat so that others can read it.

1 Like

Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by nencounter10: 8:57pm On May 25, 2020
HOW TO WALK IN DIVINE HEALTH

The first thing you must do to walk in divine health is to realise that it is a great abnomality for a Christian to fall sick or contract any disease.

Second, realise that all sickness and disease have one source: the spirit realm. That is why it was possible for Jesus to bear them.That is why it was possible for his stripes to heal us.

Third, realise that all sickess and diseases meant for you have been borne by Jesus. By his stripes you have been healed of them.

Fourth, study and meditate on healing and health scriptures (some of them have been listed above). The game changing will start when the healing scripture s sink into your spirit as a result of study and meditation.

Fifth, each time you feel the symptoms of sickness, confess healing and health scriptures. By so doing you are taking spiritual medicine.
Alternatively, each time you feel the symptoms of sickness or disease, order them to leave in Jesus name. You will have what you say if you believe and doubt not.

If you consistently do the above for some time you will eventually discover that you don't ever feel the symptoms of sickness or disease again. You have started to enjoy divine health.

1 Like

Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by nencounter10: 9:21pm On May 25, 2020
STANDING FAST IN FAITH

If you are ever going to walk on divine health you will need to understand how to stand fast in faith.

Standing fast in faith means maintain that the word of God is true rather than the senses. 2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sightsmiley.

You will have to believe the testimony of God's word rather that that of your five senses.

You will need to constantly maintain that God's word is true rather than your bodily feeling.

If you stand fast long enough in faith, the sickness or disease will cease.

Standing fast in faith is the most important thing you need to do to walk in divine health.

In closing I will add this Scripture's :

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

The faith that produces result is the one that speaks. Real faith must be based on one or more of God's word; and those words must be it's confession. Faith is unleashed by speaking words and especially by speaking God's word.

1 Like

Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by nencounter10: 9:23pm On May 25, 2020
Please post a comment to keep it afloat so that others can read it.
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by butterfly777(m): 1:04am On May 26, 2020
You are giving people valuable lesson of the word of God. If many of our Pastors new this, so many Christians will not be scared of covid-19.

May God help the church stop wrong teachings.
May God help the church stop wrong practices.

May God help the church teach the truth.
May God help the church be enriched in His Word.

God is good.
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by nencounter10: 3:08pm On May 26, 2020
Watch out for my next thread: Understanding new creation realities
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by butterfly777(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2020
nencounter10:

Nice subject...but
Please, change the topic to another one that will attract people better.

Like making the title reflect what people will gain when they read it. You no many Christians are not that serious. Many people are alsoo lazy when it comes to reading. When you now consider the so many articles online contesting for who to read them, you will see that people want to quickly guage how useful the article will be.

So I suggest you change the title to a 'hot' one.

Looking forward to it.
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by nencounter10: 4:27pm On May 26, 2020
butterfly777:

Nice subject...but
Please, change the topic to another one that will attract people better.

Like making the title reflect what people will gain when they read it. You no many Christians are not that serious. Many people are alsoo lazy when it comes to reading. When you now consider the so many articles online contesting for who to read them, you will see that people want to quickly guage how useful the article will be.

So I suggest you change the title to a 'hot' one.

Looking forward to it.

My Thanks. I will take your advice.
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by HoliMaree: 5:17pm On May 26, 2020
Praise God!
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On May 27, 2020
nencounter10:
Please stop with all the threads that say so much and yet nothing in the end... you speak of divine health here. What part of what you teach here has anything to do with what Jesus actually commanded or taught? undecided undecided undecided
Re: How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School by nencounter10: 4:19pm On May 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Please stop with all the threads that say so much and yet nothing in the end... you speak of divine health here. What part of what you teach here has anything to do with what Jesus actually commanded or taught? undecided undecided undecided

Thanks for your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods / Christianity Is A Disgrace To Jesus Christ / More Contradictions From The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.