Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? (59729 Views)

Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? / Are You Jobless? Earn, Learn & Have Fun With Wordstar Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Kokoboss: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I am still jobless and there is nothing I haven't tried, believe me. Currently I'm managing my blog and hoping it will get approved for Adsense. I believe I will succeed in life. I didn't spoil someone's own.
my g
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by yinkbell: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
technoguy:

LatinHire is a scam website operated by Nigerians.
I won't mention names.

Follow my previous comments on various threads to get insights. Check my profile.

Goodluck.
I just applied some moments ago. please can you share your experience with them?
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Ojochogwusunny(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
emmaphy22:
My own case is nothing to write home about.
I'm in my late twenties and this month will make it exactly one year that I completed my youth service. To cut the long story short, I've been sitting down at home for close to a year now doing nothing. I'm still roaming around the streets of abuja submitting CV but no positive response. I've search for menial jobs non is forth coming. I intend starting a business but no capital, learning a skill from anywhere now involves you to pay money for apprenticeship. The worst of it all is that my family members don't even care weather I'm still alive or dead. I'm scouting with someone right down and I'm sure the person will be tired of me soon. Suicide thoughts is just coming to my mind every time. I'm willing to start small but that small self no won gree start o. I'm fed up with life.
sir talk to Jesus he is ready to help you

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
I have my eye on latinhire...i hope they enable applications soon. Sir Gent, welldone oh, ive always been an avid follower...more grease to ur elbow.
Ameen
Thanks man..
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Neverlosemoney: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sysdatek:
Finished school

Went straight into fx and crypto
No time
No regrets
E too bad 2kusd a month
Millennials kid.
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

No doubt, fiverr is very frustrating and that 20% they collect is very annoying. I have a US account and a Nigerian account. I used to think it's a problem to be Nigerian. While I think I would've gotten more orders in my Nigerian account if it were a foreign account, I noticed people are more interested in your ratings and reviews.
If you can buy a few reviews, it'll help. I've never had to buy but you can try it

Also, change this "You want the best? you found the Best" to something more related to the services you offer

hello boss, please can you help me create an account on fiverr please they've been rejecting my email. please help me
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Neverlosemoney:

Millennials kid.

undecided
Millenials did not finish uni in 2012 undecided
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Ojochogwusunny(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
nora2018:
Finished secondary school @the age of 16, got 230 thrice as jamb score, Ahmed Bello University and obafemi awolowo University no give me admission. out of frustration i tried Polytechnic i got admitted in federal Polytechnic with hope to do D. E AFTERWARDS got a job as a cleaners in a private secondary with free accommodation i saved and sponsored myself through school, at the verge of Doing D.E i got automatic admission to continue my HND the same year i finished ND, i graduated 2017 and served 2018/2019,during my service year i was posted back to were i schooled this gave the opportunity to learn cctv/dstv installation i paid 92k from my saved allawee to acquire this skills today it has been one installation to another i make sometimes more than 20k a day looking forward to open my own company am still a work in progress.......
I am also an installer, can I work with you?
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by shakyum: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

No doubt, fiverr is very frustrating and that 20% they collect is very annoying. I have a US account and a Nigerian account. I used to think it's a problem to be Nigerian. While I think I would've gotten more orders in my Nigerian account if it were a foreign account, I noticed people are more interested in your ratings and reviews.
If you can buy a few reviews, it'll help. I've never had to buy but you can try it

Also, change this "You want the best? you found the Best" to something more related to the services you offer
Thanks, I really appreciate. do you use upwork? I dont know much about them, but it seems their percentage is lower and people get more orders from ther
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
shakyum:

Thanks, I really appreciate. do you use upwork? I dont know much about them, but it seems their percentage is lower and people get more orders from ther
Upwork kis much better than fiverr and the jobs there are better paying. They're much more stringent than fiverr, and the jobs are more professional. I've not been able to break into upwork though. Just had 2 jobs there. A friend of mine made 900k from upwork last month

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by vickthorious(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
PetersKID:

if you want Adsense to approve your blog fast you must have the following; Contact Us, Privacy Policy, About Us, Disclaimer.

use blogger platform

your first 30 articles/post must be original

though they approve mine with 16 articles

submit your site to Google Search console

after two months apply it works like magic

make sure you have not use that particular phone for Adsense application before
know how YouTube own works??

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by shakyum: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Upwork kis much better than fiverr and the jobs there are better paying. They're much more stringent than fiverr, and the jobs are more professional. I've not been able to break into upwork though. Just had 2 jobs there. A friend of mine made 900k from upwork last month
I will create an upwork account then. which niche is ur friend in?
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

hello please reply me.

how can I get your contact?

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by technoguy: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
yinkbell:

I just applied some moments ago. please can you share your experience with them?
They're using the medium to lure young guys to their homosexual stuff.

Follow the thread in jobs/vacancy section, they have sacked everyone who refused to corporate with their motives
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
yinkbell:

technoguy:

They're using the medium to lure young guys to their homosexual stuff.

Follow the thread in jobs/vacancy section, they have sacked everyone who refused to corporate with their motives
Lolz grin
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by LaJose78(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
seedorfg:

what about capital, learning a trade is not the issue, the problem is capital.
if I work and earn then I can be able to save for trade or business.

if you can help I will be glad, I don't need money all I need is to eat from my sweat.

@LaJose78

with 20k you can learn some few trades like phone repair, barbing, small chops which require little capital to set up after finishing learning. Just start from somewhere its never too late to start anything. I wish u gud luck
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by seedorfg(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Thanks very much

LaJose78

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Samylekey(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
stasius:
I stayed 1month.

Didnt do anything much. I was just called to come and take up a job offer. Thats all.

Brotherly Call me too na, make I come take work. I studied Microbiology
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Reex12(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
life mehn
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Naxtrad(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:
I knew very well that we have a lot of broke ass guys on this forum...
See how they have start confessing,
Tufiakwa!!!!
I will not settle with a guy that starts from small oooo, My man must be born with a silver spoon
... i saw ur pics and the background shows how u need help and here u are claiming u can not start with a guy that start small... pride comet before fall pls be humble and pray for God blessings if truly you are a lady...
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Kayceenaz(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
paulolee:
good...we still in the jobless stream rightnow trying to swim out of it and praying to get a job and on how am coping...na to jus take my bath, wear nice clothes and spray perfume join and stroll to the the nearest bet9ja shop in ma area bt in the next 3 streets (just like say na company wey i de do I.T) and join the other jobless boys in street to discuss abt the latest news 4 area, gist abt any of us dt av received job offers recently and wish him well while praying for our turn and start forcasting matches for the day that we do sell to interested cliants that dnt av time to book games and do walked bk home at intervals to eat whenever am hungry, the funny thing na the way people they greet me when i de come back for evening like who jus return from work and meself go they answer like who had a busy day....las las man go de alright..
You are funny. L grin L!
Your time will come as long as you trust God. Most importantly, pray to Him to direct you to that career perfect for you; perhaps you've been searching in the wrong places.
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Heineken(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
toyotamuscle:
let me say the truth.i have been jobless since a yr now.and my mind is made up and strong to do blood money.i have never been this hard hearted.well if its my destiny.i ll do it.all I need now is a genuine place to do it.i cant wait to be frustrated before I take action.
lol a year bro? Wow.
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by nora2018(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ojochogwusunny:
I am also an installer, can I work with you?
sure boss
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Heineken(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
liver123:
Am totally confused about life issues, I think it would have been better if I channel the money and the time I spent in school into learning a skill. I finished NYSC since 2017 and am above 30 years now still nothing to show for my life, I have thought of business but no money. In fact am tired of life.
bro don't be tired o..
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Heineken(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
toyotamuscle:
my very good friend in my uni days is into Gee but he is in Malaysia.i cant grab what he is trying to teach me cos he is very far.any real Gee in abuja should please chat me for me to be his apprentice.infact I have 6gig of data cuts my sis every month.and I have a laptop.iv done ccna, but no job galaxy back bone in abuja couldn't even gv me an intern job.i have done WordPress web design still no show.done phone repair from one police case to another I just hands up for that one.08089411836 please
bro incase abeg tag me I wan learn also.
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Mobi47(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Antai123:
This is one of the best headlines I have ever come across in nairaland.
I finished my school at the age 23 served 23/24 and after my service last year,
I have been searching for a job. I made 2:1, but staying idle is beginning to make me forget what I studied in school, so I advice myself and I got some materials related to my field in other to keep my memory fresh, cos it will be very embarrassing if I go for interview and I fail to answer a simple question all because of staying long without being engaged. (God forbids!).
so far I thank God so much because despite being jobless for now, I have not been depressed. My next step is to storm schools in Abuja, immediately schools resume, cos the son of man must start something.
And I know my God won't fail,
Let me use this medium to encourage everyone out there, who is jobless to believe in God, because he that created you knows your future betterthan u,
and please while u are staying at home try to spend time with God, and learn more about life, Make plans concerning your life. Above all make the most out of this time, cos when work comes u may not see this time again.
God bless us all!.
I also.stay in abj. can we run that school ap stuff together
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by Ojochogwusunny(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
nora2018:
sure boss
here is my WhatsApp no sir 08169082561
Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by dharamanil(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Currently jobless and I swear God has met all my needs with extra package

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Igolonwaanyi:

I can't connect anyone I can't vouch for, period.

At least you should have replied your mail. It's fine anyway, goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen / Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) / Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.