Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum (69668 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Woleett: 7:25pm On May 24, 2020
Yamrees don't think before they act. Not suprised

2 Likes

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Okuns419: 7:25pm On May 24, 2020
Bad story may God give family to bear the lost.
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Sammiel: 7:26pm On May 24, 2020
The story no add up at all. How can a 20 year old girl slap her own mother? And then who keeps an open keg of petrol inside the kitchen?
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by NaijadrivaCars: 7:26pm On May 24, 2020
HA! Near Mosalashi Bus Stop Okokomaiko shocked

The boy and the girl are fools.

Boys gona a be a moma's boy and the sister a cursed one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by babajero(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2020
izzou:
grin

Who puts PMS inside kitchen sef? undecided

Victoria slap my mummy
Chima mistakingly roast Victoria to death

A typical dysfunctional Nigerian family

Who say you no get sense make God punish am, my brother.
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Emaprince: 7:26pm On May 24, 2020
It is too easy for a woman to fight her own mother. I wonder why.

They never show respect to elders at all
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by IVORY2009(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2020
izzou:
grin

Who puts PMS inside kitchen sef? undecided

Victoria slap my mummy
Chima mistakingly roast Victoria to death

A typical dysfunctional Nigerian family

Fuji House of commotion...

2 Likes

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Reynbowjenie: 7:27pm On May 24, 2020
Ewo bad news
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Emaprince: 7:28pm On May 24, 2020
Sammiel:
The story no add up at all. How can a 20 year old girl slap her own mother? And then who keeps an open keg of petrol inside the kitchen?
It happens. Forget women. The respect they have for their mothers or elderly people is all mouth.

If a mother slaps her daughter, there is a possibility that she will slap back. You will rarely get that from a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by AdaOwerri1(f): 7:28pm On May 24, 2020
Too bad
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Antoeni(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2020
His Countdown to Prison has just began
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by hammerP: 7:29pm On May 24, 2020
Some Igbo people no longer have cultured upbring.

Both male and female now behave like wild animals.

Anyway, she now knows better than to raise hand on her mother, the painful way.

Let us bring back respect and culture into Igbo homes.

This is shameful!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by jaxxy(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2020
Temper is bad. Slapping ur mother is worse, throwing keg of petrol at sm1 is worst. What kind of people are these. Biko
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Emaprince: 7:30pm On May 24, 2020
Justiceleague1:
Some parents can destroy with their mouths
But story seems fake sha
And thats why you will fight your own mother? No matter what she says to you...or even hit you.

Una too dey act irrational
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 24, 2020
grin
Damn Niggarrrr
Mtcheew
The story is so complex Isoright
Those Biafra guys will one day raze NIGERIA ��

1 Like

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by mordred44: 7:32pm On May 24, 2020
Notin wey ihedioha no go see 4 supreme court
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Royalfurnitures: 7:32pm On May 24, 2020
Foolish anger

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by splashbaby(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
These people's acts are easily predictable.

Like I knew the people responsible for this barbaric act before clicking on this link at all.
Children of anger and hate... They are easy to know...their anger is total, they kill themselves, friends, family and others

2 Likes

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by VenumX: 7:33pm On May 24, 2020
Bad marriage= toxic family relationships= backwardness
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by angelfallz(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2020
He should have just slapped her back. Or given her a light beating(remember the sis is pregnant)
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by EricSmallz(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2020
RIP to her. But, Why she go slap her mama? Na Nemesis catch up on her so o. If she like, make she no RIP sef
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by hammerP: 7:34pm On May 24, 2020
For our house, wen growing up.

Rule number one no shouting, say wat u want to say and listen.

Otherwise, wen papa and mama start, u go cry beg dem.

U never see tag team finishing.

Rule number two, this is my house and you are my property, so it is my rule.

I don they Bleep no reach for where parent they.

U must respect them at all times. They are second god, after God.

Only people i fear and respect in this world till tomorrow are my parents.

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Greatzeus(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2020
Haaaa shocked chimo cry
He would have calm down now but too late. Anger rest in the Bossom of fools,that's what my Bible tells me
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by ElderStateMann(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2020
we elders will look into the matter
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by chukwumzurum(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2020
Enyah...
Devil's hand work.. An innocent correction had led to death...
When devil is in the family, trouble trouble o *³
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by adekool2015: 7:37pm On May 24, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
Many Nigerians need to go for a psyche evaluation, because many are mad already but they don't know
. among the 3 victim who need to visit psyche
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by hakeem4(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2020
so because of ordinary slap, you turned your sister to barbecue grin. you should be given a life sentence since you are the self proclaimed prosecutor

1 Like

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by hammerP: 7:41pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
hakeem4:
so because of ordinary slap, you turned your sister to barbecue grin. you should be given a life sentence you are the prosecutor
[/s]

It was an accident.

Na wettin they happen wen their is a lack of sense in the household.

The girl believe say she don dey Bleep so if her mama talk, na hot slap she go tear am for face.

The brother spark.

U can imagine that she must have been bullying and attacking her mother for long.

Today, God catch am, somebody stood up to her and God call am for questioning.

Good Riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by big7: 7:44pm On May 24, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
men are depraved

Women are more depraved.
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Simbrixton(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by KingRabota: 7:45pm On May 24, 2020
Contrived for Traffic.
NairaLand has gone to the dogs

Ezennwa:
hmm!

Is this story real or concocted story just to get traffic

1 Like

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by dazzlingd(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2020
Craze family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos / Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai / Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.