Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum (69670 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Nwaonyishi69: 10:07pm On May 24, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
men are depraved
For showing anger that another 'saintly woman' slapped his mum. Well, it appears that the only education you people get now is acquiring words and sentence structures to use in abusing men, when your depraved mindsets end up making you incapable of getting accommodated by one, sorry.
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Nwaonyishi69: 10:09pm On May 24, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
men are depraved
For showing anger that another 'saintly woman' slapped his mum. Well, it appears that the only education you people get now is acquiring words and sentence structures to use in abusing men, when your depraved mindsets end up making you incapable of afford one to show duty in tending your unkept garden, sorry.
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Shineorganicss: 10:14pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Miracle1991: 10:18pm On May 24, 2020
Good news. Since their parents are teaching them nothing but to hate other Nigerians since 1966 now the hatred is yielding good result.
I wonder how their biafroud will be. The other day,they were killing themselves because of ordinary MANGO in Abia state.
CHILDREN OF HATE.

1 Like

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Agugbadin: 10:20pm On May 24, 2020
izzou:
grin

Who puts PMS inside kitchen sef? undecided

Victoria slap my mummy
Chima mistakingly roast Victoria to death

A typical dysfunctional Nigerian family

May God never allow Satan to enter any family in Jesus name.
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by MarieGraphics: 10:21pm On May 24, 2020
This is sad and unreal, there are better things to do than see sad posts. Let me share this opportunity with your guys!
I am new here, I hope this doesn't negate the rules!
Please tell me...
Here goes the opportunity...
Today's after COVID 19 world is going to be tough for business owners who do not up their game!
You need to up your sales and advertisement strategy and THERE IS A FREE CLASS TO TEACH YOU THIS‼️
THIS IS A GIVEAWAY AVATAR ANIMATION CLASS! LEARN HOW TO REMOVE BACKGROUND FROM YOUR PICTURES PROFESSIONALLY AND FOR FREEE...
My dollar gang serial entrepreneur CEO friend is having another class on 2D avatar creation, with sales hacks and other bonuses!
The last class was awesome!
Hurry now before class gets full!
It is FREEE!!!!
Message +2347084987170
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Smartwave: 10:37pm On May 24, 2020
izzou:
grin

Who puts PMS inside kitchen sef? undecided

Victoria slap my mummy
Chima mistakingly roast Victoria to death

A typical dysfunctional Nigerian family

you mean Biafra family
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Joshbull: 10:44pm On May 24, 2020
Honor your father and mother so that your days may be long.
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by VicM6: 11:02pm On May 24, 2020
Seriously at first i thought chima hit vik with a keg containing PMB not until i saw PMS....PMB and PMS are both the problem of this nation... if u knw u knw nd if u don't, ask me how. grin

Note: You must be 22yrs old and still a virgin b4 u ask me how... i guess am free grin

let me go nd sleep jeje
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by tiswell(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
men are depraved
You just go about on nairaland writing 'men are depraved" randomly on every thread that has' men" attached to it?

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:35pm On May 24, 2020
depraved scrotes
tiswell:
You just go about on nairaland writing 'men are depraved" randomly on every thread that has' men" attached to it?
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:24am On May 25, 2020
janedonez:
Once your are able to manage your anger. 70% of your problems are solved.
Best comment on this thread so far!
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by DaRuud(m): 7:37am On May 25, 2020
Immediately I saw the headline , I knew the set of people it will be
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Evablizin(f): 8:18am On May 25, 2020
Bilabong:
Bad stories don tire me to read.

I need good ones too.
embarassed
Bilabong:
Bad stories don tire me to read.

I need good ones too.
Me too.
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Tonytonex(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2020
The mother really give birth to mad children
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by janedonez(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Best comment on this thread so far!
wink

1 Like

Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Iyiataata92: 9:28am On May 25, 2020
Millennialaku:
please what is this kind of fake story doing on the front page of nairaland for godsake angry angry angry

pics or i dont believe it angry
Its not fake, bro. I live in Ojo and the shit really happened. But the girl wasn't pregnant.
Moreover, the girl didn't slap her mum. The mum wanted to slap the girl and the girl tried to defend the slap and missed her mum hand.
The brother was about to put petrol in their generator the used for their restaurant and attacked the girl with the gallon containing the PMS which led to the fire.
The girl is one hell of a LovePeddler and thats always her problem with her family
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Millennialaku(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Its not fake, bro. I live in Ojo and the shit really happened. But the girl wasn't pregnant.
Moreover, the girl didn't slap her mum. The mum wanted to slap the girl and the girl tried to defend the slap and missed her mum hand.
The brother was about to put petrol in their generator the used for their restaurant and attacked the girl with the gallon containing the PMS which led to the fire.
The girl is one hell of a LovePeddler and thats always her problem with her family
hmm thats bad, it was an accident then. but you can see how nairaland twisted everything
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Iyiataata92: 10:21am On May 25, 2020
Millennialaku:

hmm thats bad, it was an accident then. but you can see how nairaland twisted everything
I really laughed hard when I saw Nairaland's version of the story. I wouldn't have believed it was this same story if I hadn't seen Okokomaiko in Ojo.

BTW, I think Lovepeddler is an understimation of the girl's promiscuity
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Millennialaku(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:

I really laughed hard when I saw Nairaland's version of the story. I wouldn't have believed it was this same story if I hadn't seen Okokomaiko in Ojo.

BTW, I think Lovepeddler is an understimation of the girl's promiscuity

shocked shocked shocked shocked @ the bolded
thanks for telling the truth cool
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by toyinsalammy(f): 11:28am On May 25, 2020
This is a case of "esu ta po sii, God have mercy
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by Ed12(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2020
janedonez:
Once your are able to manage your anger. 70% of your problems are solved.

That's correct.. even when people refer to you as weakling.. don't mind d them to..
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by razzydoo(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2020
Now tell me who won? Apple never falls far from the tree. 2 Wrongs. Rest in prison to the boy.
Re: Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum by seunfape(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2020
Dpharisee:
We are tired of the scarcity of good news embarassed
nonsense news. Lie lie. Make person just read abi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos / Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai / Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.