Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) - Jokes Etc (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (42933 Views)

Hilarious Nairaland Photos For Your Weekend Relaxation / TGIF Joke For Relaxation / Kalifa Brings You Smiles: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 4:09am On Aug 15, 2011
sledge406:

No need to be scared of the MU2

I've got your back, okay?
thunder fire that your over-bleached craw-craw nyansh.
You're just an arranticus rigmaroled fart of a pervy-wervy angry angry angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 4:20am On Aug 15, 2011
gidson12:

lol, and this is funny
as my padi, you fit helep me slap sledge-4-0-prick to stupor? You know, I don't wanna stain my God-given hands slapping his God-forsaken rough-rugged scar-ravaged pimpled face.
I don't mind sponsoring his obituary-posters in case he couldn't survive your slaps. wink cool smiley
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jokingmary(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2011
Nice jokes
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by dani1luv: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2011
sledge406:

Once Jackpot kept having the same weird dream every day, so he went to his doctor.

Doctor: What was your dream about?

Jackpot: I was being chased by a vampire!

Doctor: Really, What was the scenery like?

Jackpot: I was running in a hallway.

Doctor: Then what happened?

Jackpot: Well, that's the weird thing. In every single dream, the same thing happened. I would always come to this door, but I couldn't open it. I kept pushing the door and pushing the door, but it wouldn't budge!

Doctor: Did the door have any letters on it?

Jackpot: Yes, it did.

Doctor: And what did the letters spell?

Jackpot: It said, "P-U-L-L."

Lol. . did he actually pronounce or spelt the P.U.L.L grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2011
Tech support: Okay Chyka, let's press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the letter "P" to bring up the Program Manager.

Customer: I don't have a P.

Tech support: On your keyboard, Chyka.

Customer: What do you mean?

Tech support: "P" . . . On your keyboard, Chyka.

Customer: I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!!!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 9:54am On Aug 21, 2011
Customer: I can't get on the Internet.

Tech support: Are you sure you used the right password?

Customer: Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.

Tech support: Can you tell me what the password was?

Customer: Five stars.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2011
Daft!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2011
sledge406:

Customer: I can't get on the Internet.

Tech support: Are you sure you used the right password?

Customer: Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.

Tech support: Can you tell me what the password was?

Customer: Five stars.
I will laugh tomorrow sad tongue . Let me set a reminder on my phone lipsrsealed
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2011
Jackpot: "Hello, is this Tech Support?"

Tech: "Yes, it is. How may I help you?"

Jackpot: "The cup holder on my PC is broken and I am within my warranty period. How do I go about getting that fixed?"

Tech: "I'm sorry, but did you say a cup holder?"

Jackpot: "Yes, it's attached to the front of my computer."

Tech: "Please excuse me if I seem a bit stumped. It's because I am. Did you receive this as part of a promotional, at a trade show? How did you get this cup holder? Does it have any trademark on it?"

Jackpot: "It came with my computer, I don't know anything about a promotional. It just has '4X' on it.

At this point the Tech Rep had to mute the caller, because he couldn't stand it. Jackpot had been using the load drawer of the CD-ROM drive as a cup holder, and snapped it off the drive!

#st[i]up[/i]id!!!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2011
A defendant was on trial for murder. There was strong evidence indicating guilt, but there was no corpse.

In the defense's closing statement the lawyer, knowing that his client would probably be convicted, resorted to a trick.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have a surprise for you all," The lawyer said as he looked at his watch. "Within one minute, the person presumed dead in this case will walk into this courtroom."

He looked toward the courtroom door. The jurors, somewhat stunned, all looked on eagerly.

A minute passed. Nothing happened. Finally the lawyer said, "Actually, I made up the previous statement. But you all looked on with anticipation. I therefore put to you that you have a reasonable doubt in this case as to whether anyone was killed and I insist that you return a verdict of not guilty."

The jury, clearly confused, retired to deliberate. A few minutes later, the jury returned and pronounced a verdict of guilty.

"But how?" inquired the lawyer. "You must have had some doubt; I saw all of you stare at the door."

The jury foreman replied: "Oh, we did look, but we noted that your client didn't."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:47am On Aug 26, 2011
Malema and his bodyguards are making letter bombs.
One of the bodyguards: "I'm not sure whether I put enough explosive in this envelope before I sealed it."
Malema: "Well, then open it and look."
Bodyguard: "But if I open it, it will explode!"
Malema: "Don't be st[i]up[/i]id – it's not addressed to you!"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:48am On Aug 26, 2011
A man was hailed into court for dumping trash in a forbidden area.

The judge asked, "Didn't you see the sign posted there?"

"Yes sir, I sure did," replied the man. "It says real plain in big letters 'FINE FOR DUMPING'!"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:50am On Aug 26, 2011
A blonde walks into an appliance store and says, "I would like to buy that T.V. please."

The store clerk replies, "I'm sorry, we don't do business with blondes."

So she stormed off back to her house and dyed her hair black.

The next day, she went back to the same store and said I would like to buy that T.V. please.

The store clerk, once again, replies, "Sorry, we don't do business with blondes."

The blonde replied, "How did you know I was blonde? The clerk says Because that's a microwave."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2011
Sledge, you can be my joke student you know? I can sense some untapped potentials in you wink cheesy
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by chumakk: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
jackpot:

Sledge, you can be my joke student you know? I can sense some untapped potentials in you wink cheesy
yes jackpot. Take him by the hand as i took you. Don't mislead him like taking him to the barcheesy
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
Teacher: How can we keep our school clean?
Pupil: By staying at home.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
chumakk:

yes jackpot. Take him by the hand as you took me. Don't mislead him like taking him to the bar cheesy
i knew he would get drunk. .no need. Let's allow his teenage brains some years to develop. **no offence**
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by ARareGem(f): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
sledge406:

Malema and his bodyguards are making letter bombs.
One of the bodyguards: "I'm not sure whether I put enough explosive in this envelope before I sealed it."
Malema: "Well, then open it and look."
Bodyguard: "But if I open it, it will explode!"
Malema: "Don't be st[i]up[/i]id – it's not addressed to you!"

Lol
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by mikuz(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2011
*rolling by*
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2011
A drunk phoned the police to report that thieves had been in his car. "They've stolen the dashboard, the steering wheel, the brake pedal, the radio, and even the accelerator," he cried out. However, before the police investigation could start, the phone rang a second time and the same voice came over the line. "Never mind," he said with a hiccup, "I got in the back seat by mistake."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2011
. . .Monday Morning,

Mrs Wenger: wake up Arsene, its 9 already!
Arsene Wenger: What?! They scored another one?!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by mikuz(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2011
^ hahahahahohohohahahahahohohohahaha
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:50am On Sep 03, 2011
Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: “Slim, I’m 83 years old now and I’m just full of aches and pains. I know you’re about my age. How do you feel?”
Slim says, “I feel just like a new born baby.”
“Really!? Like a newborn baby!?”
“Yep. No hair, no teeth and I think I just wet my pants.”
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:10am On Sep 03, 2011
On the first day God created the dog and said, “Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years.”
The dog said, “That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?”
So God agreed.
On the second day God created the monkey and said, “Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span.”
The monkey said, “Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the Dog did?”
And God agreed.
On the third day, God created the cow and said, “You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years.”
The cow said, “That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?”
And God agreed again.
On the fourth day, God created man and said, “Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years.”
But man said, “Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?”
“Okay”, said God, “You asked for it.”
So that is why for our first twenty years we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.
Life has now been explained to you. It took me yearsminutes to understand this. . .There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I'm doing it as a public service.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by ARareGem(f): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2011
Thank you for the enlightening info.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2011
hahaha!!

@ Sledge grin grin

re: your last joke - you don kolo finish! cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2011
A man went for HIV test in a hospital on a Friday and was told to come back for the result the following Monday. When he went to church on Sunday, the pastor declared to the people that everything you are looking forward to this week will be positive. The man jumped up within the congregation and shouted ''I reject it in Jesus name, my own go be Negative".
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2011
Man offers a drink to a woman.
Woman: "No thans, whisky is bad for my legs".
Man: "Legs? That's strange. Do they hurt or swell?"
Woman: "No, they open easily!"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bingbagbo(m): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2011
* Eating beans*
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by allday(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2011
nice Jokes Sledge!!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2011
Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl whispered to her mother, "why is the bride dressed in white?" "Because white is the color of happiness," her mother explained. "And today is the happiest day in her life." The child thought about this for a moment. "So why is the groom wearing black?"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2011
An employee comes into her manager’s office to take a day off from work. The manager replies, So you want a day off. Let's take a look at what you are asking for. There are 365 days per year available for work. There are 52 weeks per year in which you already have 2 days off per week, leaving 261 days available for work. Since you spend 16 hours each day away from work, you have used up 170 days, leaving only 91 days available. You spend 30 minutes each day on coffee break, which counts for 23 days each year, leaving only 68 days available. With a 1-hour lunch each day, you used up another 46 days, leaving only 22 days available for work. You normally spend 2 days per year on sick leave. This leaves you only 20 days per year available for work. We are off 5 holidays per year, so your available working time is down to 15 days. We generously give 14 days vacation per year which leaves only 1 day available for work and I'll be darned if you are going to take that day off!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.