Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today (6616 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 24, 2020
Luckydubby7:
I'm very glad from day one till this moment I never believe in this covid19 of a thing. Even those calling me ignorant and fool in this platform and other social media platforms as well as in our office are all confused and doubting it now.
By now, they thought that we all might have die or infected by this virus.

I dey tell you my brother
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by ShopMalu(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2020
olaboy33:

Did you test positive to the virus?

Are you currently isolating?

Tell us more

Yes i did...
It started like normal Malaria...
Then Loss of Tastes and smell followed
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Adetetisimi: 10:55pm On May 24, 2020
We deal in all kinds of fabrics for both gender... We have cashmere,plain and pattern,ankara and dry lace combo,senator materials and so on...
We also deal in wholesale and retail...
With 15k,you can start up a business today... Don't miss this offer...
https:///2348093753256

Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Jeroboy(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by divineuk(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2020
Discharge everybody make we rest jor
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Hahjascho(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2020
No, it's 31-malaria patients.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Harrison4adam(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2020
Useless polithiefcians, Anyone who believes this covid 19 in Nigeria is a serial fool. I stand to be corrected, only those who came into Nigeria like of Abba Kyari that had coronavirus. The rest declared by these rogues government has only malaria.
Fcukers
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Vanessa88(f): 11:07pm On May 24, 2020
ShopMalu:
I laugh when people say Covid-19 isn't real.
I have never seen more deaths like i have seen within these past weeks in my enter life.

The truth is, alot of people would get it without showing any symptoms due to strong immune system like mine and will keep infecting others without knowing till someone with a weaker immune system picks it up as start exhibiting severe symptoms.

The bad part is, you don't know who has a strong or a weak immune system. If your immune can't handle it, it's could be fatal on you.

Those videos you see on social media of Covid-19 patients coughing and grasping for air are so real.
It's something we see here everyday in our ward.

Na make person just recover test Negative back.

So far so good, NCDC has been trying with the feeding, drugs and making our centre as conducive as they can make it be.

I wish and hope they can maintain it.

Y'all outside should say safe please.

Clue that you may likely have got it.
If you're having symptoms of Malaria, loss of tastes and smell, just look for the nearest testing center to confirm if you're positive or negative.

I would gladly answer questions from anyone.

Please y'all should check out my Dropshipping store in my signature.

You aren't in Naija.... Your location says United States
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by knowhowk: 11:07pm On May 24, 2020
RapistOnBail:
grin

So y'all know Covid19 is a common flu!
. It's not a Common Flu ,Common flu does not leads to Life threatening Viral Pneumonia .Covid 19 is Real ,Stop Spreading Ignorance.
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Nwakaibey195(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2020
corona na business in nigeria
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by ShopMalu(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2020
Vanessa88:

You aren't in Naija.... Your location says United States

This account is for my Dropshipping store.
And my target customers are the US.
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by ShopMalu(m): 11:10pm On May 24, 2020
Harrison4adam:
Useless polithiefcians, Anyone who believes this covid 19 in Nigeria is a serial fool. I stand to be corrected, only those who came into Nigeria like of Abba Kyari that had coronavirus. The rest declared by these rogues government has only malaria.
Fcukers

You don't beg people to stay alive...
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by knowhowk: 11:12pm On May 24, 2020
Harrison4adam:
Fcukers
You are the number 1 Serial Fool .A fool does not needs to be Corrected .So when they came into Nigeria they just went to Hospital directly without Relating to anyone ,By the way You belief that they got infected and you don't believe the same way they got infected they could not infect others when they got to Nigeria .Fools will always be fools.Any reasonable person won't engage fools in Discussion .Covid 19 is Real in Nigeria .
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Braindealer(f): 11:18pm On May 24, 2020
Luckydubby7:
I'm very glad from day one till this moment I never believe in this covid19 of a thing. Even those calling me ignorant and fool in this platform and other social media platforms as well as in our office are all confused and doubting it now.
By now, they thought that we all might have die or infected by this virus.
The virus is surely REAL. But that of Nigeria is all a scam. We killed it right from the first case. But some oga's at the top just taught it wise to do us ''the more you look, the less you see''
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Vanessa88(f): 11:21pm On May 24, 2020
ShopMalu:

This account is for my Dropshipping store.
And my target customers are the US.

You are yet to answer the question.. Kindly specify your location and if you don't mind, your travel history's
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by SenecaTheYonger: 11:26pm On May 24, 2020
ShopMalu:
I laugh when people say Covid-19 isn't real.
I have never seen more deaths like i have seen within these past weeks in my enter life.

Are you some sort of nurse? How were you able to 'witness/see' these deaths? Aren't you getting your info from news like the rest of us?
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by gentleg87(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2020
Private Tutoring For Your Children/Ward;
Telephone number: 08067184000 (whatsapp)
Classes: basic/primary,junior and senior secondary(Sciences), pre tertiary classes...
Subject Area of expertise:
1) SAT,ACT,GMAT, GRE (maths and english)
2) A'level and O'level (Maths,Eng,Chem,phy.Bio)
3) Basic classes (Maths,English,general science, quantitative and verbal reasoning)
4) Expertise in preparing students for common entrance into Loyola Jesuit college LJC, British international school BIS, meadow Hall, Greenspring college etc)
5) Home Schooling for all categories
Motto: bringing the best in Education to your doorstep...
08067184000 for further info
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by eyinjuege: 11:39pm On May 24, 2020
Braindealer:

The virus is surely REAL. But that of Nigeria is all a scam. We killed it right from the first case. But some oga's at the top just taught it wise to do us ''the more you look, the less you see''

Who was the first case?
The Italian or Abba Kyari?
Hope you know we have been recording deaths also, but in minute proportion.
I think what is helping us is our population demographics.
We have more young people than older people who are prone to fatality than in the Western world with an older population.
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by ShopMalu(m): 11:56pm On May 24, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Are you some sort of nurse? How were you able to 'witness/see' these deaths? Aren't you getting your info from news like the rest of us?

Because I'm currently positive.
Tho, had another test today.
Hoping it turns out Negative this time around.
Can't wait to go home
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by ShopMalu(m): 11:59pm On May 24, 2020
eyinjuege:

Who was the first case?
The Italian or Abba Kyari?
Hope you know we have been recording deaths also, but in minute proportion.
I think what is helping us is our population demographics.
We have more young people than older people who are prone to fatality than in the Western world with an older population.

Our immune system tend to be stronger than that of the whites.
In my ward, we have more of Asymptomatic people.

Just few persons have got severe symptoms and currently on oxygen
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by ShopMalu(m): 12:00am On May 25, 2020
Vanessa88:

You are yet to answer the question.. Kindly specify your location and if you don't mind, your travel history's

I'm currently in Nigeria.
Are you okay now?
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Nobody: 12:40am On May 25, 2020
Well to be sincere with you all, concerning this post, As a deliberately of obsession, without coming from a divers angle of reasoning, by application of ardent and candid wisdom, and more on a logical pattern of presentations , even in the absence of sentimental aggregations , I will move with a conspicuous and convertible analysis based on imperative Understanding of this matter , having in mind that , not to be influenced on perceptional retroversion which can interfere with good Judgemental alibis. And so there fore I will advice or come to a conclusion or deduce that point going to far deeper cause this is just untainted matters of circumventional and irrational amplitude.
FCMB 6282187018. Thank you
Thanks for reading
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by OKTolu: 1:17am On May 25, 2020
Good
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Daremize(m): 1:53am On May 25, 2020
gr8dom:
Sanwo-olu is working

audio or no-audio.

What's this one saying embarassed[b][/b]
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by ofiko123(m): 2:28am On May 25, 2020
Good news...
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Burger01(m): 2:30am On May 25, 2020
Jayrockk:
We are tired of these fugazis
Noisy figures...noisy data..Scam undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Burger01(m): 2:31am On May 25, 2020
Paidrooll:
With about 3k+ cases in lagos
I still never know person ,when know person when get corona sef

Waz happen here!
Scam cheesy
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:32am On May 25, 2020
BabaJoe001:
Well to be sincere with you all, concerning this post, As a deliberately of obsession, without coming from a divers angle of reasoning, by application of ardent and candid wisdom, and more on a logical pattern of presentations , even in the absence of sentimental aggregations , I will move with a conspicuous and convertible analysis based on imperative Understanding of this matter , having in mind that , not to be influenced on perceptional retroversion which can interfere with good Judgemental alibis. And so there fore I will advice or come to a conclusion or deduce that point going to far deeper cause this is just untainted matters of circumventional and irrational amplitude.
FCMB 6282187018. Thank you
Thanks for reading
You so much intelligent to start earning a living with such wisdom You kno!

Don't you think so?
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by olaboy33(m): 5:27am On May 25, 2020
ShopMalu:

Yes i did...
It started like normal Malaria...
Then Loss of Tastes and smell followed

Have you been discharged or still in the isolating center?

Apart from the loss of smell and taste, was there any other thing serious?

Would you advice the government to open up the economy?
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by Ugwueme1(m): 5:33am On May 25, 2020
Happy recovery to them all
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by ShopMalu(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2020
olaboy33:

Have you been discharged or still in the isolating center?

Apart from the loss of smell and taste, was there any other thing serious?

Would you advice the government to open up the economy?

Not yet discharged...
They need me to test negative before i get discharged.

Truth is, alot of people are roaming the street with the virus without even knowing they have got it.

If not that a biological family of mine started exhibiting core symptoms... We all had the malaria symptoms but ours subsided. That of my bro worsen.
He developed dry cough, he was having difficulty in breathing, his BP spiked up due to the constant coughing.

Trust me, if he hadn't exhibited those symtoms we wouldn't have really believed covid-19 was real and was already in the house.

For the Lock down, I'm hoping a vaccine comes out on time because if it doesn't, those with weak immune should brace for impact because weather they like it or not they'll get it.

Alot of people are being careless with the safety measures the government had put.
Re: Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today by ShopMalu(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2020
Burger01:
Scam cheesy

Take a drive to Luth...
Tell them you want to take the covid-19 test.

While going for the test, do not use a nose mask or any protective kit since you feel it's a scam.

You should start exhibiting symptoms in like a week or two.

The test is free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Containment Orders: Enugu Police Move Against Violators / COVID-19 Update For November 15 2020 In Nigeria / Cure To Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.