Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,614 members, 7,847,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations (10943 Views)

Finally, Yahaya Bello Agrees To Submit Himself For Arraignment On June 13 / New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie / "Osinbajo Should Resign And Submit Himself To ICPC" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Jostoman: 5:09am On May 25, 2020
eleko1:
sad Gospel of saint PDP. Thieves get mouth in diz corntree
I am ashamed of you sir

4 Likes

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Urchman200: 5:10am On May 25, 2020
longetivity:
bunch of thiefs and criminals
can u look at the contents of the message and criticise it for the benefit of ur unborn generation?

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Urchman200: 5:13am On May 25, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damnn niggarrr!
too bad,

PDP acting holier than thou.
after reading the whole article this is what ur brain can assimilate, ur parents should be ashamed of u ,wasting their resources on u in the name of acquiring education.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Lovelive: 5:18am On May 25, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
This should not be coming from PDP.

Its a disgrace

It should come from whom?

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Urchman200: 5:19am On May 25, 2020
partnerinbiz3:
PDP ruled for 16 years and had nothing to show for it. I don't support APC but it's all the same looting going on. Those cricising is just because they are no longer benefitting from the loot. if you can supply airtime 5k to 10m, contact 0909--6--3-00200. Only serious persons please. We have an online presence even here on Nairaland with over 5366 positive feedback.May God heal us of covid19.
u are an impeding doom, people who u supported after promising u haven on earth now turn themselves to looting machine and u see no reason to criticise them, quote me u did not only support this useless administration u campaigned for them 1st and 2nd tenure.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Nobody: 5:21am On May 25, 2020
Lovelive:

It should come from whom?

Another thing but not PDP.

In affairs like this, even animals are worthy instead of PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Nobody: 5:49am On May 25, 2020
Hungry people are busy fighting on the forum for looters..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Nobody: 6:09am On May 25, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Its a disgrace
who else do you think could have attacked these people if not the opposition party? No one else has the guts. Anyone who tries it would have signed his death warrant already because MC Oluomo's boys would take care of him under 24 hours. Another entity who had the guts is the SR. They dont have a physical office else, their staff would have been long forgotten by now

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Royalfurnitures: 6:26am On May 25, 2020
Yes that's the only way to clear himself but I'm afraid EFCC might not want to investigate him cos he belong to the sacred class

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today

1 Like

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Blackmoran(m): 6:29am On May 25, 2020
Its so annoying the way most people think, so because Mr A did something wrong it now justify Mr B doing the same thing?... We are not ready for development sorry to say, let call a spade a spade without emotion and sentiment..... The same people shouting fight corruption, if they catch yahho guys they will justify there act with politician... God why do you mix me with the most confused being on earth, what exactly do we want self...

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Bobyro: 6:54am On May 25, 2020
More like submitting a corrupt Man to a more corrupt organization. Pdp apc are all full of shit. They work together.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by eleko1: 6:59am On May 25, 2020
Jostoman:
I am ashamed of you sir
.Truth is bitter and bitterness embittered life.Sha nor go kee yourself
Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Tywo2018: 7:05am On May 25, 2020
Publicity don land for PDP.
JosEast:
Noise makers
Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Nobody: 7:05am On May 25, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damnn niggarrr! too bad,
PDP be acting holier than thou.
ABEG leave the Damn Niggarrrr for us ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Afolabimills(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Its a disgrace
but if it's coming from apc n buhari n his 40 thieves it's not disgrace abi?I really don't understand what is wrong with u people who still have the gurts to defend this evil govt but I realize that there are paid Roborts here on naira land awon hypocrites

1 Like

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Afolabimills(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Another thing but not PDP.

In affairs like this, even animals are worthy instead of PDP
let us make it simple Bros na prayer o I want u 2say a big amen u hear?may ur life b like how buhari apc has turn Nigeria into in 5yrs n let my own life b like how pdp d looters n corrupt govt b from this moment on

1 Like

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Akaegwu(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2020
partnerinbiz3:
PDP ruled for 16 years and had nothing to show for it. I don't support APC but it's all the same looting going on. Those cricising is just because they are no longer benefitting from the loot. if you can supply airtime 5k to 10m, contact 0909--6--3-00200. Only serious persons please. We have an online presence even here on Nairaland with over 5366 positive feedback.May God heal us of covid19.
Contact MTN, GLO, Airtel. Wereh
Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Staro: 7:33am On May 25, 2020
Gbam
Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Jostoman: 7:36am On May 25, 2020
eleko1:
.Truth is bitter and bitterness embittered life.Sha nor go kee yourself
if it was fayose or patient Jonathan they are talking about now you would not be writing all this rubbish you are writing as comment

1 Like

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by dukeprince50: 7:42am On May 25, 2020
Urchman200:
u are an impeding doom, people who u supported after promising u haven on earth now turn themselves to looting machine and u see no reason to criticise them, quote me u did not only support this useless administration u campaigned for them 1st and 2nd tenure.
oga no deh attack everybody weh comment, PDP is as dangerous as APC, it was because of the massive corruption going on during PDP rule that made people thought APC was a better option. If PDP only had a little conscience in them when they were the ruling party, APC wouldn't have ruled Nigeria, as a matter of fact our problem was caused by PDP and APC continued from their, and we the masses are asslickers, 2023 either APC or PDP will win again, and the cycle continues
Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by dukeprince50: 7:44am On May 25, 2020
Afolabimills:
let us make it simple Bros na prayer o I want u 2say a big amen u hear?may ur life b like how buhari apc has turn Nigeria into in 5yrs n let my own life b like how pdp d looters n corrupt govt b from this moment on
how old are u? APC came to power only because of how PDP ruled Nigeria. I don't know if you just came into the country few years ago but do not say unhealthy prayers just to pass a point
Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Nobody: 7:45am On May 25, 2020
PDP should aslo submit herself to EFCC for investigation too grin grin grin

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2020
but wike is shielding 3 Rivers govt officials from efcc's investigation. pdp is turning a blind eye to that... Nigeria shaa oh
Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Kuginzi: 7:52am On May 25, 2020
Pls how many Corrupt PDP fellow has ever surrendered self to EFCC?

Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by eleko1: 8:04am On May 25, 2020
U are a kid.Go and read all my post on Jona,mama P Etc.Mind U,I knw Fayose well,go and read my post about him.
Jostoman:
if it was fayose or patient Jonathan they are talking about now you would not be writing all this rubbish you are writing as comment
Abeg,go,ur mama need u in kitchen .And wen u are done in d kitchen,Find a good Tisa to tell u the meaning of Gospel of saint Pdp.I dnt trade banter with my daughter age mate.Nuff said
Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by OKTolu: 8:14am On May 25, 2020
Submitting himself is the best option in order to clear his name if he is not guilty of this allegations.
Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Karlifate: 8:23am On May 25, 2020
PDP = People decieving people.
APC = Association of Past Criminals.
Re: PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations by Jostoman: 8:24am On May 25, 2020
eleko1:
U are a kid.Go and read all my post on Jona,mama P Etc.Mind U,I knw Fayose well,go and read my post about him.Abeg,go,ur mama need u in kitchen .And wen u are done in d kitchen,Find a good Tisa to tell u the meaning of Gospel of saint Pdp.I dnt trade banter with my daughter age mate.Nuff said
thank you sir, so continue defending your saint obasa and APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: The Mistakes Of Those Before Us Can Never Befall Us – Nwodo / Strange Death Of Nigeria's Oldest Man *this Man,160, Never Took Photograph In His Life Time. He Died / President Buhari Sends Message To D’tigress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.