Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta (37044 Views)

Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. / Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Philinho(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2020
[quote author=ejibaba post=89932066]They have no where to go? That's how the Fulani took over Hausa communities. It's well...You better return to where you came from wicked people[/quote
]The Bible is right oo... wanderers
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by OngnonlouDolo: 11:23am On May 25, 2020
proeast:
The effrontery and guts these barbarians exhibit always amazes me. You mean, they went to people's farmland, occupied it illegally and from there attack law abiding citizens and after each robbery or kidnapping, they will return to their hideouts in the bushes and when the owners of such illegally occupied lands asks them to vacate those places, they refuse and start protesting!?

Only in Nigeria does such nonsense happen, in sane environments such as the United States, any landlord has the right to shoot you if you trespass into his property unlawfully. Every Southern community should as a matter of urgency chase these barbarians away from any bush they are found. If they can't rent houses and live like normal human beings then they should return to the north and enjoy their stone-age living in peace.

Bastards!!
the US south where these white "neighbourhood watches" and "self-policing communities" hunt down black ppl like animals and get away with it with no prison sentences is one of the most viciously racist environments on the planet. to say they are a sane environment for giving racists with guns the right to shoot is completely insane.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by akan102: 11:23am On May 25, 2020
We have become citizens of the state, na so E dey start
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by okoloemmalex(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2020
these guys stubbornness is second to none especially under this govt. their gut is what I'm afraid of.
they 're so free to do anything even in another man's domain.
south should be careful of them.
something is brooding, only time will tell
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by apexx126: 11:27am On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 4948471[/color]
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Ojiofor: 11:27am On May 25, 2020
Why can't these people rent houses and live in towns and cities like everyone else?
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by usj(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2020
Kdon2:

They should go else where now! Na by force? So If you have a tenant you can't evict them?. Is it their property?

I don't have problem with them moving for the sake of peace, what I have problem with is you suggesting that they should move to other states suck as Benue and Niger. Have you not been hearing about the killing in Benue state?
You should be demanding for a permanent solution instead of issuing such a statement. Oh! I get, it's okay for Fulani to kill other people, so long as you and your people is not touched in anyway it's okay by you.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2020
Centcanada:
Delta state and the governor are fool at forty and ii believe they will be fool forever. When Anambra push them out of their state, delta state acted as a good Samaritan and a one Nigeria blood now they are hunting them they are crying. This is just the beginning! Don't forget all ur chief's collected money from those Funlani and there is not way out.

please say it again brother
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by OVB123: 11:41am On May 25, 2020
They should b driven out of Delta state because they are planning to take over.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by IGBOSON1: 11:46am On May 25, 2020
Sacchi1162:
I don't know why I feel there's a hidden agenda with the way these people are relocating to the south.. Is the north not big enough to contain all of them??

The benefits of ‘one Nigeria’! wink

1 Like

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Kdon2: 11:47am On May 25, 2020
usj:

I don't have problem with them moving for the sake of peace, what I have problem with is you suggesting that they should move to other states suck as Benue and Niger. Have you not been hearing about the killing in Benue state?
You should be demanding for a permanent solution instead of issuing such a statement. Oh! I get, it's okay for Fulani to kill other people, so long as you and your people is not touched in anyway it's okay by you.

You entirely misunderstand the point. They are first claiming to be northerners, and the north boast of having largest land mass which are mostly bushes that are unutilized why don't they relocate to the bushes there. The idea of subtle take over of other peoples ancestral land is unacceptable. Nobody support the blood letting in any northern states but its left for those states to protect their people by any lawful means possible as the deltans are doing presently.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by winj: 11:50am On May 25, 2020
Why not go back to Bushes In Northern Nigeria?
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by chrisxxx(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2020
OmarBlack:
One Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ0vTEZ_Iak
I have always told people that Igbo is Ikwerre.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by tiswell(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
the best thing is to go their with soldiers and demolish those Fulani criminal hideout and if they try to protest shot them sight those people are hardened criminal
They are the soldiers

1 Like

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Princeps: 12:12pm On May 25, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.herald.ng/fulani-residents-reject-eviction-from-bushes-in-delta/?fbclid=IwAR25SQu8Za7zTiJuDsOu1Ybq5zxF6GxOsqJ29JcED5H2AI3g_-9R6-B9-6s

“We have become citizens of Delta State because we have lived here all our lives. If you ask us to go now, we don’t even know where to go,” the Fulani spokesman said.

Can you imagine these bastards? They think they can turn Delta State to Plateau or Kwara States? Dem go die first. Where the militant boys dey sef?
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by engrzico(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2020
All you eWarriors should brace yourselves for the inevitable,

The wars caused by the Arab Spring in Libya, Syria, Yemen, Egypt etc are gradually ending...

The war merchants need another war and I tell you Nigeria is showing all positive signs of a great market for their war games...

Are you guys ready for the chaos, the hunger, the deaths and the will to see it to the end...

Let's be guided, let us not allow this religious and tribal hate destroy us before we realize our mistakes.

Let all regions, tribes and religions in Nigeria learn to respect and tolerate each other.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by gemini35(m): 12:20pm On May 25, 2020
My director mnk come and see oh all u are saying is happenning,make them no drink wine palmy is coming.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Aderupoko2: 12:31pm On May 25, 2020
Let everybody claim citizenship of anywhere they had lived all their lives
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Coldie(m): 12:32pm On May 25, 2020
usj:

And why should they relocate to those states you mentioned, is that where they came from? Indirectly you support killings in Benue, that's why you want them to move over there right?
Benue is north last time I checked
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Bambela(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2020
If you want with the community, cone to the town not in the bush.

please who can show me road to post in this great forum.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Dreadful: 12:43pm On May 25, 2020
Yoruba loves the fulani with passion so they should be sent there grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by IGBOSON1: 12:46pm On May 25, 2020
Dreambeat:
They MUST vacate the place.They didn't buy the land and the land was never allocated to them by the government so they must leave.They are intruders

Hehehehe grin grin grin

They will listen to you....just laugh and say, ‘this one and his dogo turenchi’! shocked

1 Like

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by izubext007: 12:48pm On May 25, 2020
they have come to stay......in the future u starting hearing urhobo-Fulani, just like hausa-fulani
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by oluwaseyi0: 12:49pm On May 25, 2020
Radrusopsa:
One oo

Criminal

Fraudster
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by IGBOSON1: 12:50pm On May 25, 2020
Dreadful:
Yoruba loves the fulani with passion so they should be sent there grin

Well, i wouldn’t go as far as to say ‘passionately’, but there is something to be said for their ongoing alliance and camaraderie! smiley

1 Like

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Forumobserver12(m): 12:52pm On May 25, 2020
Harunabisanti:

They are equally Nigerians. It is thier fatherland

Ohh yes they are Nigerians, however, they must abide by the rules governing the locality by living in the town and villages, which to me is fair enough. Why can't this people rent apartments within the host communities and live like human being for once?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by abbiboy: 1:30pm On May 25, 2020
Sins of a few will be suffered by majority of a group,so also during times of war their will always be casualty.let them accept their fate.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by B2mario(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.herald.ng/fulani-residents-reject-eviction-from-bushes-in-delta/?fbclid=IwAR25SQu8Za7zTiJuDsOu1Ybq5zxF6GxOsqJ29JcED5H2AI3g_-9R6-B9-6s
Lol, you have become the citizens of Delta? This is how it normally start. Soon you will be asking for indigenous right. Kai, may God help us with these people.

Kaduna, plateau, Benue and Adamawa really suffered.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Realist2: 1:53pm On May 25, 2020
OhBiafra:
Are you saying South West has already been taken over by Fulani?

illorin.
Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by Forumobserver12(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2020
Taba21:

Good let ipob go and claimed the Igbo speaking part they claimed to be Biafra in Delta state,if really they know that Igbo have land in Delta

For your information, Delta is just an express of a location within Nigeria, in Delta we have Igbos and other tribes that made up the state, nobody need to claim anywhere because the land in question is never in dispute among the various tribes in the state, i'm a proud Igboman from Delta and we don't need you to tell us whom we are..Next?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta by ugbanante: 2:02pm On May 25, 2020
What is the essence of their protest ni? Landlord say commot from my bush u say NO!
O ya wait oh, wen landlord ultimatum finish we go c who get that land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seye Dairo Resigns As Jandor's Campaign DG, Endorses Rhodes-Vivour / See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.